Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people feel the need to send rude and horrible messages then block me! First time it’s happened… just no need! I wasn’t even given a chance to reply or read the message before they blocked me!

Anyone else experience this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people are just nasty and aren’t worth your time hugs x

over a year ago

"Why do people feel the need to send rude and horrible messages then block me! First time it’s happened… just no need! I wasn’t even given a chance to reply or read the message before they blocked me!

Anyone else experience this? "

Get it all the time just report, block, delete they are usually impotent incels

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

We had a guy call us fake lad because we didn't want to meet. Explained we're not looking for a single male and he told us to jog on and blocked.

Not really nasty, but frustrating

By *lderflowerappleWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Why do people feel the need to send rude and horrible messages then block me! First time it’s happened… just no need! I wasn’t even given a chance to reply or read the message before they blocked me!

Sorry that happened to you. I can assure you that it's not just you it's happened to.

Upsetting as it may be, don't take it to heart - it's more of a reflection of the other person's character, insecurities and psyche. Report them, block them and put it behind you.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

I just laugh at them

over a year ago

Yes it's horrible isn't it? Some eejits get off on it!Just report and block the profile

over a year ago

"I just laugh at them "

This!

I always imagine little angry trolls stamping their feet when this happens

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Strict filters keep them at bay for me

Delete, block and don't give them any space in your thoughts

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you all for your suggestions! People are horrible for no reason sometimes! The reason being for this was because I don’t have a face pic… they went on a massive rant about it! If they spoke to me they would have known I do that once I get to know the person!

Glad I didn’t speak to them as I would never want them to see my pretty face haha x

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes the keyboard cowards will always block before you can respond. Running away is a cowards trait.

over a year ago

This is one if the benefits of having two profiles. You can message them and block on both profiles. It's juvenile and petty but sometimes that having that "last word" is just so satisfying.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its the fab equivalent of knock knock run

over a year ago

"This is one if the benefits of having two profiles. You can message them and block on both profiles. It's juvenile and petty but sometimes that having that "last word" is just so satisfying. "

I’m unbelievably petty so I like this solution

over a year ago

I genuinely feel sorry for that sort. Imagine been so frustrated and filled with that level of hate/anger they behave like that. They wouldn't knock on ya front door & do it. Suppose it makes them feel clever because they had the last word like a naughty child. Happens a lot, try to move on

Mrs

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Just remember that they are a tiny minority.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I've not had this happen but I'd say they have no balls to cope with the reply if they do that

over a year ago

Cos they are cowardly soft cheeseburger n spaghetti brains

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Fab’s like any community, sadly it has it’s share of nasty people. Report them to admin, block and forget as best you can is all you can really do.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just laugh and counter block. You don't need to worry about people like that.

By *amish SMan
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Those that feel the need to do it must have too much time in their boring lives.

I get knock backs, nil replies, etc, but don't get upset by it. Leave it as is and move on, life's to short to get angry and block. Not only that, things change and in the future something could come of a once nice message that I sent in the past.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

Some people's only way to feel anything akin to happiness is to tear others down.

It is truly unfortunate, but a shameful part of the human experience.

over a year ago

Once or twice. I don’t know why they wasted their energy with it. I won’t waste mine on them by thinking anymore about it, I suggest you do the same op.

I bet you get much more nice messages, spend time sharing posts about those, #thinkpositive

over a year ago

Probably massively frustrated that they’re living so far away from you and they had little to no hope of helping you with your bucket list so their only way of showing their frustration was to be an arse and to block you ~ their loss I say

over a year ago

I just got one from PeachesYork, then they blocked me without elaborating on what their out of the blue message actually meant. Not someone I have spoken to, it was in response to a forum post.

It's a very odd approach to take, send someone some abuse and then run off, playground tactics deployed by people who are nearly retired. Very strange.

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

From what I gather OP it happens often in here.

Thankfully,anyone I say thanks but no thanks to have never come back with anything but good manners.

Not sure if you can block them if they’ve blocked you but if you can then do it. Good luck

over a year ago

Just insecure and nasty people. Projecting it's great to be brave behind a keyboard.

Just block back and report, site need less people like this.

It's annoying but remember your worth and people like that would you really want to chat to never mind meet. X

over a year ago

See it as an opportunity to block and report them. Often these types hide on sites either staying just the right side of a permanent ban or targeting people and getting away with it.

To me it’s like ing a garden.

Post new Message to Thread