Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thought of the day….. as ladies are much better at multitasking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And as we evolve will they grow an extra pair of arms and hands?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'll get back to you in about 500,000 years

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Only if having an extra arm makes you more successful either sexually or more likely to survive long enough to reproduce. Evolution doesn't just gift limbs on the basis that they're handy (no pun intended)

Mr

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Multitasking (the ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously) is not defined by a person's gender: in reality any one person can only carry out one task at any one time, but the concept of multitasking is essentially the plate spinning trick of keeping many spinning with no damage.

Realistically, ability and skills and aptitudes are on a spectrum, a continuum and has litlle to do with gender.

Some men and women are superb at flitting between tasks, whilst some are abysmal.

I know from experience that I am a phenomenal multitasker with an innate ability; others that I have encountered from both genders are also naturals, whilst others are quite unskilled and incompetent.

Sweeping generalisations about female multitasking aptitudes are verbiage.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Multitasking (the ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously) is not defined by a person's gender: in reality any one person can only carry out one task at any one time, but the concept of multitasking is essentially the plate spinning trick of keeping many spinning with no damage.

Realistically, ability and skills and aptitudes are on a spectrum, a continuum and has litlle to do with gender.

Some men and women are superb at flitting between tasks, whilst some are abysmal.

I know from experience that I am a phenomenal multitasker with an innate ability; others that I have encountered from both genders are also naturals, whilst others are quite unskilled and incompetent.

Sweeping generalisations about female multitasking aptitudes are verbiage."

Post new Message to Thread