Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forgotten turn ons

Jump to newest

By *lderflowerapple OP   Woman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I spent a fair bit of time in the salon today, having my hair done. Whilst having my head massage and subsequent rinse off, I was reminded just how much I really enjoy having my hair played with. Even felt a few twinges emerging whilst my head was laid back over the basin.

It's been a while since anyone twiddled with my locks and I've now made a mental note to reinvigorate and encourage this activity.

But I wondered if there's anything a little more 'mundane' that you lovely fabbers get excited about or which excite you, that you need to remind yourselves about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

Not something I’d forgotten but something new maybe. I went to the podiatrist the other day and at the end of the session she gave my feet a massage, I had to do my utmost to stop getting a boner as would have poked her right in the eyes with it !!

Don’t think most women like giving feet massages but it was a big turn on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I spent a fair bit of time in the salon today, having my hair done. Whilst having my head massage and subsequent rinse off, I was reminded just how much I really enjoy having my hair played with. Even felt a few twinges emerging whilst my head was laid back over the basin.

It's been a while since anyone twiddled with my locks and I've now made a mental note to reinvigorate and encourage this activity.

But I wondered if there's anything a little more 'mundane' that you lovely fabbers get excited about or which excite you, that you need to remind yourselves about?"

Now you come to mention it

over a year ago

How am I meant to know if I've forgotten it ?

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"How am I meant to know if I've forgotten it ?"

Hahahah

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"How am I meant to know if I've forgotten it ?"

Sometimes a little stimulation makes you remember

over a year ago

"How am I meant to know if I've forgotten it ?

Sometimes a little stimulation makes you remember"

Stimulation or simulation

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Not something I’d forgotten but something new maybe. I went to the podiatrist the other day and at the end of the session she gave my feet a massage, I had to do my utmost to stop getting a boner as would have poked her right in the eyes with it !!

Don’t think most women like giving feet massages but it was a big turn on. "

Happy ending to your podiatry treatment sir?

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

Simply walking arm in arm. The softest and lightest of touches can be extremely sensual...

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Holding hands and sharing looks

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"Not something I’d forgotten but something new maybe. I went to the podiatrist the other day and at the end of the session she gave my feet a massage, I had to do my utmost to stop getting a boner as would have poked her right in the eyes with it !!

Happy ending to your podiatry treatment sir? "

Not last time, you give a foot massage ?

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Simply walking arm in arm. The softest and lightest of touches can be extremely sensual..."

Yes!!! It's the simplest of things that can create so much pleasure.

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Holding hands and sharing looks"

When you catch that look...

over a year ago

Basingstoke

Happy ending to your podiatry treatment sir?

Not last time, you give a foot massage ? "

Never have... There's always a first time!!

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

We sit and talk at night over a coffee before bed. Not always sexy talk, just general chit chat. Keeps us in sync and leads to sex.

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We sit and talk at night over a coffee before bed. Not always sexy talk, just general chit chat. Keeps us in sync and leads to sex. "

That's lovely. I definitely miss having that in my life.

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

"We sit and talk at night over a coffee before bed. Not always sexy talk, just general chit chat. Keeps us in sync and leads to sex.

That's lovely. I definitely miss having that in my life."

Looking at your profile, I'm sure it will come again.

By *am450Man
over a year ago

North Kent/Greater London

"I spent a fair bit of time in the salon today, having my hair done. Whilst having my head massage and subsequent rinse off, I was reminded just how much I really enjoy having my hair played with. Even felt a few twinges emerging whilst my head was laid back over the basin.

But I wondered if there's anything a little more 'mundane' that you lovely fabbers get excited about or which excite you, that you need to remind yourselves about?"

I get this totally but spare a thought for guys who go bald!!!!I really miss having my hair cut

over a year ago

The simple enjoyment of someone’s company. I’d forgotten how much that can really get my blood flowing.

It’s a lot more complicated than that, but it was a long time before I could do that again. Damn.

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We sit and talk at night over a coffee before bed. Not always sexy talk, just general chit chat. Keeps us in sync and leads to sex.

That's lovely. I definitely miss having that in my life.

Looking at your profile, I'm sure it will come again. "

Aw, thank you

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"The simple enjoyment of someone’s company. I’d forgotten how much that can really get my blood flowing.

It’s a lot more complicated than that, but it was a long time before I could do that again. Damn. "

I get that... when you find someone on your level and really connect. That's hot!

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

I get this totally but spare a thought for guys who go bald!!!!I really miss having my hair cut "

Aw sorry. How about a head massage? Would that work as an alternative?

over a year ago

On a first date and she reaches for cock and says that will do

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Did you have a lovely facial as well OP?

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I didn’t realise I enjoyed this until a guy did it while we were watching TV at his. This was a few years ago and I have since found more of my kink side. Definitely sensual play is a huge turn on for me.

By *ipsforlipsMan
over a year ago

Forest of Dean(ish)

Softly caressing, hair and flesh, is something I enjoy, nice to read someone likes recieving.

Must be something in the air, I was reflecting on random turn-ons earlier today. A new one I've discovered is brightly dyed/coloured hair catches my eye (sadly far less common in my age group lol). Perhaps more uniquely me is an exposed back; maybe it's my delight in sensual touch and an expanse of exposed flesh - from a plunging top or summer dress - stirs my desires.

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"On a first date and she reaches for cock and says that will do "

Back to basics! I like it

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

Softly caressing, hair and flesh, is something I enjoy, nice to read someone likes recieving.

Must be something in the air, I was reflecting on random turn-ons earlier today. A new one I've discovered is brightly dyed/coloured hair catches my eye (sadly far less common in my age group lol). Perhaps more uniquely me is an exposed back; maybe it's my delight in sensual touch and an expanse of exposed flesh - from a plunging top or summer dress - stirs my desires.

"

There is something about the back isn't there? That's actually an erogenous zone in myself I discovered fairly recently. I find it so erotic to have nails gently pulled down my naked back... lovely contortions and moans definitely follow!

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Did you have a lovely facial as well OP? "

Unfortunately they're not available (in any shape or form!) at my salon.

Definitely due one though!

By *am450Man
over a year ago

North Kent/Greater London

"

I get this totally but spare a thought for guys who go bald!!!!I really miss having my hair cut

Aw sorry. How about a head massage? Would that work as an alternative?"

Definitely!!!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Wet hair. That just out of the shower or pool look

By *ister CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

My first gf used to wear my shirts and just knickers...

I get emotional just thinking about it...

over a year ago

Holding hands and playing with fingers which always lead to thumb wars which lead to me being pulled in for a gentle kiss.

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Holding hands and playing with fingers which always lead to thumb wars which lead to me being pulled in for a gentle kiss. "

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"My first gf used to wear my shirts and just knickers...

I get emotional just thinking about it..."

That's hot!!

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Wet hair. That just out of the shower or pool look "

Oooh yes! Leading to another shower being needed...

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"Simply walking arm in arm. The softest and lightest of touches can be extremely sensual...

Yes!!! It's the simplest of things that can create so much pleasure."

Indeed they can. Delighted to have brought some joy to you.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Wet hair. That just out of the shower or pool look

Oooh yes! Leading to another shower being needed... "

Definitely x

over a year ago

I love having my hair played with too, but I find it more relaxing and comforting rather than a turn on.

I do love just being stroked, gentle light touches all over my body

M

Post new Message to Thread