Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

neighbours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering how many of you would meet someone,if they lived in your street,or would that be too close for comfort x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Way too close for comfort and yes there is one

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Way too close, I wouldn't even meet any one from our small town

N

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

we were winked by a couple who turned out to be in our village.

They knew us because we show our pics but they remained anonomous, they wrote to us but wouldn't send pics.

We know who they are now though, but never met them with play. They're still on here too

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Try living in Guernsey, everyone seems to be in the same street, well it seems that way sometimes as when you meet someone they will always know someone that knows someone that will know you lololol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't have an issue

but then again I don't have kids or family to consider

I'm sure the neighbours have seen enough comings and goings over the last few years (and often at all hours) to know that I don't lead a convential life.

Couldn't really give a shite what they think - what goes on, goes on behind closed doors - and I don't speak to anyone bar the usual 'morning' or 'afternoon' if we pass in the street anyway.

over a year ago

We live in a small village, so no.

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Wouldn't really bother me as long as they didn't go shouting from the roof tops!

over a year ago

You can generaly tell who might be comfortable as to what location they have on their profile - If it's an anonymous area or some imaginary place, then I guess they're looking for some discretion in their lives

I couldn't really imagine playing with someone who's too local,, as I wouldn't want to have to bump into them in the street - I lik eot keep some aspects of my life private

over a year ago

There's a couple in the next street on here. we haven't met them and probably won't

over a year ago

Met someone very close. IT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING AGAIN :D

over a year ago

That's far too scary to contemplate

By *anda man.Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Imagine meeting your vanilla ex-

Your Mother-in-Law..the Vicar..

The mind boggles.

over a year ago

Always looking over my shoulder. Its not good

over a year ago

Everybody needs good neighbours. With a little understanding, we can find the perfect place

over a year ago

"Always looking over my shoulder. Its not good "

Serves you right

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Wouldn't really bother me as long as they didn't go shouting from the roof tops!"

Chances are if all are in this for the fun even a near neighbour is going to want to protect their own anonimity so in my opinion are unlikely to be spreading gossip about your lifestyle...my first question to someone who blabs such info would be...and you know this for definate because????

over a year ago

"

Chances are if all are in this for the fun even a near neighbour is going to want to protect their own anonimity so in my opinion are unlikely to be spreading gossip about your lifestyle...my first question to someone who blabs such info would be...and you know this for definate because????"

Fingers crossed

By *weetdebWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have Bristol as my location as dont wanna be shagging the neighbours,,,im actually in S.Wales....I once relented and met for a coffee with a local/ish guy after being reassured he hadnt long moved to the area and we wouldnt know each other,,,he turned up for the coffee and after 5 mins of chat then realised he was best man at my cousins wedding ,,,damn,,,lol

over a year ago

I met a guy, who was best mates with the people across the road (who have now thankfully moved away) who's daughter is friends with my son! That was close enough

over a year ago

"I met a guy, who was best mates with the people across the road (who have now thankfully moved away) who's daughter is friends with my son! That was close enough "

There is a certain pub in town that I will never venture into again

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

dont see wot difference it makes how close or far they live from you to be honest .. we had a regular thing going with a guy we both used to work with .. worked out just fine for us

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Way too close we dont even meet folks from within 4 miles of us

over a year ago

Wouldn't be a problem we would all want it to be discreet and I do quite fancy my neighbour...

over a year ago

We don't like to meet local people.

It's a shame as there are some lovely profiles from people local to us.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have met neighbours very close,seemed to be ok.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't like to have sex with anyone down our avenue. Not my cup of tequila at all!

over a year ago

Depends on the neighbour really lol we wouldn't have a problem with the majority of them in fact one of our regular fb was married to a girl from Paul's class at school and his other ex knows missgiggles quite well ( didn't know that until after the third meet lol) but were all on here and after the same thing it's not like they are going to tell people oh I met so and so on a swinging site x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A next door neighbour messaged me, and it was a bit too close for comfort. I did get hassled off a Fab guy who lived one street over, but he became a major harassment, so didn't meet him either. Generally prefer a little further away, as there's plenty of us for each other, without getting complications.

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

iv ad 2 meet with people from same area

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

im struggling with why someone in the same street is such a problem .. a guy we go and see most weekends is an half hour train journey away .. i wish he lived in our street !

over a year ago

No problem as long as all involved enjoy or not enjoy equally, would be a pain in the arse if your next door neighbour turned out to be a crap shag, but wanted many more sessions or vice versa

over a year ago

No problem for us apart from Trace doesn't really fancy him but me and his Mrs have some good banter.

We've played years ago with a workmate of mine and his wife.

They split some years back- nothing to do with swinging- but we all remained friends.

In fact he's just left after popping in for a chat, a cuppa and a grope of Traces arse on the way out!

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread