Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is there a look for swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is it me all is there a certain type you need to be for this swinging lark, i have a nice short haircut which im thinking maybe why some people dont like which to me is silly as doesnt mean am a thug or anything does it or do some people think that? sometimes i cant shave as have a allegy which means need to grow stubble for 3 to 4 days but does that mean im no good between the sheets or not genuine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think there's a 'look' at all. You only have to browse through the profiles on here or go to a swingers club and you'll easily see that swingers come in all shapes, sizes, colours, appearances..... horses for courses!

over a year ago

dont think there is a certian look just what ever makes people go mmmm.. everyone has there on views on wat does it for them and wat doesnt variety is the spice of life so no no certian look

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't think there's a 'look' at all. You only have to browse through the profiles on here or go to a swingers club and you'll easily see that swingers come in all shapes, sizes, colours, appearances..... horses for courses!"

exactly..its all a matter of choice as to what you like. I think the only given is that you're clean and look like you've made an effort , whether thats in jeans and a t shirt or you're smartest / sexiest stuff

over a year ago

Who cares if there is a look, everybody is differant and everybody likes and wants differant things. There is no particular look at all, just you and they way you are

over a year ago

All I will say is you have only been on a week lol, no time at all - and with no pics on your profile to show that would make me think twice xxx

over a year ago

Takes some time to settle in and then your away if you do things right so don't give up.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/09 17:40:16]

over a year ago

Guys, it's simple, you just need to be pretty like me.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

lol and a comiedian

over a year ago

You'll probably get a much greater amount of interest if you put some images and some more info on your page. Its not easy getting meets on here as a single guy as there are thousands of us on here so the more chance you give yourself the better.

Theres defo not a 'look', everyone on here is different and everyone likes/dislikes different things so send some cool messages, be a nice guy and it'll definitely happen.

Good luck mate!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!

Of COURSE there is a look.

I love to

look

and look

and look again

ooooh

and LOOK a bit more

over a year ago

"lol and a comiedian "

Thank you for noticing, it often gets missed, but have to admit with my comedic genius and my prettiness I do score quite well.

Post new Message to Thread