Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gropers

Jump to newest

By *iscreetpleasure OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Does anyone fancy forming a POLITE gropers club for those who actually enjoy groping and being groped?

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone fancy forming a POLITE gropers club for those who actually enjoy groping and being groped?

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areas"

Nope!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does anyone fancy forming a POLITE gropers club for those who actually enjoy groping and being groped?

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areas"

no but im sure if you start a wankers club you will be inundated

over a year ago

There was a guy in a juccuzi at a club i went to who would prob be interested....bloody cheek he didnt even ask if he could grope first

over a year ago

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areasno but im sure if you start a wankers club you will be inundated "

Nice arse! Gis a feel?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areasno but im sure if you start a wankers club you will be inundated

Nice arse! Gis a feel? "

oh wishy now you know you dont need to ask....

over a year ago

A little like a pyjama party, always clothed but enjoying touching and being touched in the intimate areasno but im sure if you start a wankers club you will be inundated

Nice arse! Gis a feel? oh wishy now you know you dont need to ask.... "

I'm a gentleman perv, don't you know. I love copping a feel but I always ask first coz that way you have to turn round to answer me and then I can see ya tits too!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nice arse! Gis a feel? oh wishy now you know you dont need to ask....

I'm a gentleman perv, don't you know. I love copping a feel but I always ask first coz that way you have to turn round to answer me and then I can see ya tits too!! "

now thats just gone and spoilt the whole scenario for me.....it aint quite the same if you ask

over a year ago

I'm a gentleman perv, don't you know. I love copping a feel but I always ask first coz that way you have to turn round to answer me and then I can see ya tits too!! now thats just gone and spoilt the whole scenario for me.....it aint quite the same if you ask "

But what you've failed to realise is that while I'm asking for permission to fondle ya tits my left hand will be having a good squeeze of ya front lady bits... There's a method to my madness you know!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'm a gentleman perv, don't you know. I love copping a feel but I always ask first coz that way you have to turn round to answer me and then I can see ya tits too!! now thats just gone and spoilt the whole scenario for me.....it aint quite the same if you ask

But what you've failed to realise is that while I'm asking for permission to fondle ya tits my left hand will be having a good squeeze of ya front lady bits... There's a method to my madness you know! "

oh i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By *iscreetpleasure OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Maybe that's a better idea - a wankers club? Do you think we would get any female members?

Post new Message to Thread