Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pop-ups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Didnt know where to put this but popops are appearing on my account. Is anyone else getting them? I dont go on the forum so if anyone has any suggestions and i dont know how to contact the site owners. Ive also checked my computer settings they are fine. You can let me know if youve got them too - im scorpiogirl25. thanks guys/girls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try posting this in the site help forum instead, you can contact the site owners by the link at the bottom of the page, you also need to turn pop ups off, if you have done it, try clearing history etc

over a year ago

"Try posting this in the site help forum instead, you can contact the site owners by the link at the bottom of the page, you also need to turn pop ups off, if you have done it, try clearing history etc"

As you are already a Silver Supporter... You shouldn't be getting pop ups....

Have you tried clearing out your temporary internet files. And your cookies....?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for replying kk. ill go and check popup blocker. will contact site owners too

over a year ago

Well now that you've made it in to the forums you might as well stick around ....

We're so much more than a help line

over a year ago

download the free program CCleaner and get rid of all them horrible files stored on your computer

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm getting them now. only thing i did recently is update my adobe.....did mention something about google chrome on the update but i dont use it, just normal IE......confused....pop up blocker is on!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

fixed it.....something to do with 3rd party extensions on my internet settings

Post new Message to Thread