Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats the secret?

Jump to newest

By *unky_Fab_Fella OP   Man
over a year ago

Nr Boston

Well fab is a minefield isnt it.

What does an honest chap have to do to raise an eyebrow amongst the many women and couples?

I know being a single fellow, that I am one amongst many, but I really need to improve my game

So, hints and tips folks

D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’ve answered your own question basically.

You’re one amongst many thousands of men, and simply put, you’ll either be fancied by your intended ‘target’, or you won’t be.

over a year ago

Clubs single guys should only use fab for keeping in touch with people they meet at clubs

Other wise you lost in a sea off people

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Goto clubs / socials / munches. Get some veris that way and mingle. It filters back online and makes it abit easier

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum and cam room chat o/p. Plenty of topics up for discussion.

over a year ago

Find your unique selling point, be it your humour, oddness or other such thing others don't have and number one thing is don't whinge!

over a year ago

"Well fab is a minefield isnt it.

What does an honest chap have to do to raise an eyebrow amongst the many women and couples?

I know being a single fellow, that I am one amongst many, but I really need to improve my game

So, hints and tips folks

D"

Start a couples profile with your friend. Pussy attracts pussy.

over a year ago

So, hints and tips folks

D"

First advice id give is dont post on the forums asking for hints and tips.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

So, hints and tips folks

D

Start a couples profile with your friend. Pussy attracts pussy. "

In fact 8 out of 10 pussy owners said theirs preferred it

over a year ago

So, hints and tips folks

D

In fact 8 out of 10 pussy owners said theirs preferred it"

Meoowwww

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

So, hints and tips folks

D

Start a couples profile with your friend. Pussy attracts pussy. "

But just remember when its time to meat she is working

over a year ago

So, hints and tips folks

D

But just remember when its time to meat she is working "

Pound that meat alone.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

So, hints and tips folks

D"

Wear clown shoes to maximize your own fab based destruction

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Clubs single guys should only use fab for keeping in touch with people they meet at clubs

"

Rubbish! If you're looking for cock in a club, go to a club. If you're looking for pussy, take one with you....

OP; look around at other guys' profiles local to you, and compare your profile to those who appear more 'successful' than you. Try to figure out what they are doing different to you

By *ohnywrongunMan
over a year ago

Epping

"Clubs single guys should only use fab for keeping in touch with people they meet at clubs

Rubbish! If you're looking for cock in a club, go to a club. If you're looking for pussy, take one with you....

OP; look around at other guys' profiles local to you, and compare your profile to those who appear more 'successful' than you. Try to figure out what they are doing different to you

"

Yes I reccomend this ,your welcome to take a look at mine for a few pointers

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

It's not that there are too many men... It's that there are very few women! More women would give you a better chance, not less men... Attraction is key and decent pics that show if someone might be attracted to you, or not... If I can't tell (no face) or the pics they have are not my thing then I won't even bother with the text

over a year ago

"

Wouldn’t say rubbish but ok what do I know anyway later no more help from me as I don’t know what I am talking about

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

So, hints and tips folks

D

In fact 8 out of 10 pussy owners said theirs purrferred it"

FiFY

over a year ago

So, hints and tips folks

D"

It usually helps if you have a decent profile..

Yours seems a bit rambly (no idea if that's a word or not) and if you don't want to show your face that's fine but don't replace it with a psychedelic ball of nothingness..just crop your head off the picture

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Classy photos

over a year ago

Nr Boston

Fairly well, valid and amusing points being made. Ty

over a year ago

Nr Boston

Although, that is actually my face

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Wouldn’t say rubbish but ok what do I know anyway later no more help from me as I don’t know what I am talking about "

With the greatest respect, nobody looking to meet men ever starts a thread about "What's the best to meet men?"

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Fairly well, valid and amusing points being made. Ty "

Turning bi seems to work well for many men in here

over a year ago

Nr Boston

"Fairly well, valid and amusing points being made. Ty

Turning bi seems to work well for many men in here "

Seems all the rage, couples wanting bi men. Not for me that one im afraid.

over a year ago

"Although, that is actually my face "

Also unless you do odd jobs maybe a name change would help

over a year ago

If you do 3 squat jumps and a lap of your house i hear thats the trick well it can hurt eh

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

So, hints and tips folks

D"

There’s no “secret” formula to success. It’s a simple case of effort in = reaping the rewards. This includes a combination of the below:

1) a well written bio stating who you are, what you have to offer and what you’re looking for (in that order)

2) A decent set of alluring pictures (not dick pics) showing off your best assets

3) reading profiles and sending messages to those who you fit what they’re looking for

4) being active in the forums

5) in my opinion the most important one - getting yourself to social events and club nights with no expectations. Bite the bullet, go up and chat to people, being friendly but not pushy or a pest

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Several things on your profile would make me say no thanks. Clubs are your best option

Post new Message to Thread