Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Winter cycling is here

Jump to newest

By *reenonions OP   Man
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Right,

That's it - I'm officially sick and tired or repairing tubular tyres and cleaning my training bike from the salt ans shytte on the road so it's time to switch to the off road bike that I loathe so much...

Heavy, slow steering and just chunky, funny how I like riding big girls but hate riding big bikes...

Pfft!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

on the plus side i wasted a morning at boring work shopping for new lights yesterday.

over a year ago

I got a trike

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i hope you werent the bike rider who cracked my side mirror whilst leaning up against my car, and rode off just as the lights changed

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"i hope you werent the bike rider who cracked my side mirror whilst leaning up against my car, and rode off just as the lights changed"
was he trying to check the colour of your bra???

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"i hope you werent the bike rider who cracked my side mirror whilst leaning up against my car, and rode off just as the lights changed was he trying to check the colour of your bra??? "
it was the same colour as my face

red with rage lol

over a year ago

"i hope you werent the bike rider who cracked my side mirror whilst leaning up against my car, and rode off just as the lights changed was he trying to check the colour of your bra??? it was the same colour as my face

red with rage lol"

nah i don't wait at lights.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"i hope you werent the bike rider who cracked my side mirror whilst leaning up against my car, and rode off just as the lights changed was he trying to check the colour of your bra??? it was the same colour as my face

red with rage lol

nah i don't wait at lights. "

Post new Message to Thread