Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why Can't We . . . . .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Find a lady to play with us?! I don't think we are that bad looking that nobody wants to play!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Have you tried a swingers club

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If I was a woman I'd lick ya bum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/12 23:55:28]

over a year ago

Nothing to do with looks, its supply and demand, theres more couples looking for single fems than there are fems looking for couples

over a year ago

"If I was a woman I'd lick ya bum "

Lol you'd still do it if you wasn't a woman

over a year ago

You may find some single fems feel going with a couple doesn't leave them with a smile on their face lol. I've read it on a couple of profiles.

Keep looking. They are a rare breed.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

A lot of women don't play with couples because it's very easy for us to feel like we are there for the male spectator sport, not for everyone's enjoyment.

To me, your profile reads that I am very welcome to play with the female, but only soft play with the male. That would put me off. I like to have cock too.

If that isn't how it is, maybe a little re-write of your profile. If it is, it's just more perseverance that is needed.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

For a start a lot of women are not here to be involved in 'swinging' as such.

Then when you start to bring Dom and sub into the equation you narrow down the field even more.

Add to that specific requests for certain activities to take place which are your fantasy and you have even fewer in the running.

It's not that you are wrong to know what you want. It does however norrow down the options significantly.

Think of it like shoe shopping. If you go to the shops with nothing particular in mind, the more chance you have of finding some you like. If you head out to the shops looking for a 5 inch heel in emerald green, with at least three black straps, silver buckles and glass beads trimming all the edges........ expect to go to the shops a lot before you find them.

Post new Message to Thread