Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop . This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos . Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome.

Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Helloooooooooo! X

over a year ago

She's ¹st. ^

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Oh

over a year ago

"Helloooooooooo! X"

Hello! YOU'RE TONIGHT'S ²ND ¹ST POSTER! YEAH! YEAH! x

over a year ago

"Oh"

Yeah.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"She's ¹st. ^"

I'm #1 Jimothy

over a year ago

"She's ¹st. ^

I'm #1 Jimothy "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yay its back

over a year ago

"Yay its back"

Yeah!

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Jimothy, please come peel me off my leather sofa & take me to bed. I'm stuck to the leather

over a year ago

Evening all! Looks like we're back again

over a year ago

On this day 1955 nightclub owner Ruth Ellis was convicted of murdering boyfriend David Blakely. Ellis was later executed by hanging and became the last woman in Britain to be put to death.

Ellis was born in Rhyl, Wales, in 1926. She left school as a young teenager, had a child and worked a variety of jobs, eventually becoming a nightclub hostess. In 1950 she married dentist George Ellis, with whom she had a second child. The marriage was short-lived and Ruth Ellis returned to working in nightclubs. She then became involved in a tempestuous relationship with David Blakely, a playboy race-car driver. Ellis became pregnant but miscarried several days after a fight during which Blakely hit her in the stomach. She later became obsessed with Blakely when he failed to come see her as promised. On April the 10th, 1955, she shot him dead outside the Magdala pub in Hampstead, North London.

During her trial, which began in June 1955, Ellis stated “It was obvious that when I shot him I intended to kill him.” This was a critical statement, as British law required demonstration of clear intent in order to convict someone of murder. It reportedly took the jury less than half an hour to find Ellis guilty and she automatically received the death penalty. Thousands of people signed petitions protesting her punishment, however, on July the 13th, 1955 the 28-year-old Ellis was hanged at Holloway Prison, a women’s institution in Islington, London. She was the last woman executed for murder in Britain. In 1965 the death penalty for murder was banned in England, Scotland and Wales. Northern Ireland outlawed capital punishment in 1973. However, several crimes, including treason, remained punishable by death in Great Britain until 1998.

over a year ago

"Jimothy, please come peel me off my leather sofa & take me to bed. I'm stuck to the leather "

Coming.

over a year ago

"Evening all! Looks like we're back again "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, isher. We're doing it again.

over a year ago

"Jimothy, please come peel me off my leather sofa & take me to bed. I'm stuck to the leather "

Peel off very slowly. X

over a year ago

Bring the spatula

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"Jimothy, please come peel me off my leather sofa & take me to bed. I'm stuck to the leather

Coming."

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Jimothy, please come peel me off my leather sofa & take me to bed. I'm stuck to the leather

Peel off very slowly. X"

Hairdryer on cold setting should do the trick

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X"

I think it's a 2 man job, Ash. Pop along with Jim, won't you?

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X

Hairdryer on cold setting should do the trick "

But I'd have to get OFF the sofa to get the hair dryer! Think, man!!

over a year ago

On this day 2305 Jean-Luc Picard was born.

over a year ago

Peel off very slowly. X

But I'd have to get OFF the sofa to get the hair dryer! Think, man!! "

Maybe try blowing hahah

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Peel off very slowly. X

Become one with the sofa, you've ascended to higher plain of existence

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Peel off very slowly. X

There's always flatulence as a last resort

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X

Become one with the sofa, you've ascended to higher plain of existence "

That's way too existential for this time of night

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"On this day 2305 Jean-Luc Picard was born."

He's 96 you know

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah"

Now there's a thought. I do like a good blow....

over a year ago

"On this day 2305 Jean-Luc Picard was born.

He's 96 you know "

over a year ago

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah

Now there's a thought. I do like a good blow...."

over a year ago

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah

Now there's a thought. I do like a good blow...."

Who doesnt?

Not much a good blow cant sort out

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah

Who doesnt?

Not much a good blow cant sort out"

That's what he said!

over a year ago

On this day 2013 we lost Cory Monteith.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"On this day 2305 Jean-Luc Picard was born."

Tea, earl grey hot... Make it so number 1

over a year ago

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah

Who doesnt?

That's what he said! "

We can make a deal. You blow and in return i'll help you unstick from the sofa. Sound fair? lol

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Peel off very slowly. X

Maybe try blowing hahah

Who doesnt?

That's what he said!

We can make a deal. You blow and in return i'll help you unstick from the sofa. Sound fair? lol"

More than fair

You best be quick though, as I need a wee now

Mind you, leather's wipe clean.....

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

"

Not much a good blow cant sort out"

There's nothing wrong about a blow that can't be fixed with what's right about a blow.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"

There's nothing wrong about a blow that can't be fixed with what's right about a blow."

Eh?

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

Tea, earl grey hot... Make it so number 1"

Sausage, chocolate brown, warm. Make it so, number 2.

over a year ago

On this day 1990 the romantic-thriller Ghost, starring Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg, opened in cinemas across the United States. The film, about a woman who communicates with her murdered husband through a psychic, was a box-office hit and received multiple Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture and Best Screenplay. Goldberg, who played psychic Oda Mae Brown, won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. She became only the second African-American actress to win an Academy Award. (In 1939 Hattie McDaniel was named Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of a sl@ve governess in Gone With the Wind.) Written by Bruce Joel Rubin and directed by Jerry Zucker, Ghost contained the now iconic love scene, set to Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers, in which Sam (Swayze) communes with Molly (Moore) while she is sitting at a potter’s wheel.

The three stars of Ghost all rose to prominence in Hollywood in the 1980s. Patrick Swayze, born in 1952, was a professional dancer who appeared in such films as The Outsiders (1983) and Red Dawn (1984) before his breakout performance in Dirty Dancing (1987). After Ghost, his film credits included Point Break (1991), City of Joy (1992). In 2008 Swayze announced that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died in September 2009 at the age of 57.

Demi Moore, who was born in 1962, became famous in the 1980s as a member of the “Brat Pack” cast of St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), which co-starred Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Andrew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy and Mare Winningham. Following the success of Ghost, she was cast in a number of big-budget films in the 1990s, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Striptease (1996) and G.I. Jane (1997). After taking a break from Hollywood for several years, Moore appeared in 2003’s Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle. She was married to the actor Bruce Willis, with whom she has three daughters, from 1987 to 2000. In 2005, Moore wed the actor Ashton Kutcher, they divorced in 2013.

Whoopi Goldberg, who was born in 1955, had previously received a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in Steven Spielberg’s The Color Purple (1985). Her lengthy list of film credits also includes Sister Act (1991) and How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1998). In 2007 Goldberg replaced Rosie O’Donnell as a co-host of the daytime talk show The View.

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Techno. Smileyface

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"On this day 1990 the romantic-thriller Ghost, starring Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg, opened in cinemas across the United States. The film, about a woman who communicates with her murdered husband through a psychic, was a box-office hit and received multiple Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture and Best Screenplay. Goldberg, who played psychic Oda Mae Brown, won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. She became only the second African-American actress to win an Academy Award. (In 1939 Hattie McDaniel was named Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of a sl@ve governess in Gone With the Wind.) Written by Bruce Joel Rubin and directed by Jerry Zucker, Ghost contained the now iconic love scene, set to Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers, in which Sam (Swayze) communes with Molly (Moore) while she is sitting at a potter’s wheel.

The three stars of Ghost all rose to prominence in Hollywood in the 1980s. Patrick Swayze, born in 1952, was a professional dancer who appeared in such films as The Outsiders (1983) and Red Dawn (1984) before his breakout performance in Dirty Dancing (1987). After Ghost, his film credits included Point Break (1991), City of Joy (1992). In 2008 Swayze announced that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died in September 2009 at the age of 57.

Demi Moore, who was born in 1962, became famous in the 1980s as a member of the “Brat Pack” cast of St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), which co-starred Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Andrew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy and Mare Winningham. Following the success of Ghost, she was cast in a number of big-budget films in the 1990s, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Striptease (1996) and G.I. Jane (1997). After taking a break from Hollywood for several years, Moore appeared in 2003’s Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle. She was married to the actor Bruce Willis, with whom she has three daughters, from 1987 to 2000. In 2005, Moore wed the actor Ashton Kutcher, they divorced in 2013.

Whoopi Goldberg, who was born in 1955, had previously received a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in Steven Spielberg’s The Color Purple (1985). Her lengthy list of film credits also includes Sister Act (1991) and How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1998). In 2007 Goldberg replaced Rosie O’Donnell as a co-host of the daytime talk show The View."

I've got to say Jim, that I remember seeing this at the cinema & wanting to walk out halfway through, as it was such utter shite! X

over a year ago

"On this day 1990 the romantic-thriller Ghost, starring Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg, opened in cinemas across the United States. The film, about a woman who communicates with her murdered husband through a psychic, was a box-office hit and received multiple Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture and Best Screenplay. Goldberg, who played psychic Oda Mae Brown, won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. She became only the second African-American actress to win an Academy Award. (In 1939 Hattie McDaniel was named Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of a sl@ve governess in Gone With the Wind.) Written by Bruce Joel Rubin and directed by Jerry Zucker, Ghost contained the now iconic love scene, set to Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers, in which Sam (Swayze) communes with Molly (Moore) while she is sitting at a potter’s wheel.

Whoopi Goldberg, who was born in 1955, had previously received a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in Steven Spielberg’s The Color Purple (1985). Her lengthy list of film credits also includes Sister Act (1991) and How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1998). In 2007 Goldberg replaced Rosie O’Donnell as a co-host of the daytime talk show The View.

I've got to say Jim, that I remember seeing this at the cinema & wanting to walk out halfway through, as it was such utter shite! X"

x

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Right. You'll all be pleased to know that I've removed myself from the sofa & all my skin is still intact!

Cool shower, then Bedfordshire for me.

Night night all xx

over a year ago

On this day 1923 the Hollywood Sign was officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally read "Hollywoodland" but the last four letters were dropped after a renovation in 1949.

over a year ago

"Right. You'll all be pleased to know that I've removed myself from the sofa & all my skin is still intact!

Cool shower, then Bedfordshire for me.

Night night all xx"

Na night. x

over a year ago

Willenhall

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Techno. Smileyface "

Eeeeevening, Jim. Insomnia, heat and humidity are not a good mix!

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Techno. Smileyface

Eeeeevening, Jim. Insomnia, heat and humidity are not a good mix!"

You can say that again.

over a year ago

Hi all! Having a good evening I hope?

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi all! Having a good evening I hope?"

I've just nailed my 9th beer and have the hiccups.

How's your evening going?

over a year ago

On this day 1939 the Harry James Band recorded From The Bottom Of My Heart in New York, the new vocalist was a youngster called Frank Sinatra, cutting his first single. He was on a two-year contract and paid $75 a week.

Though the song may have come from the bottom of Sinatra’s heart, it was a flop, selling just 8,000 copies, small-fry by any standards. Undaunted, Sinatra went on to become one of the biggest-selling recording artists ever, notching up sales of more than 150 million records worldwide.

He was particularly popular in the United Kingdom where later in his career, he gave regular concerts at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in London. So it came as no surprise when in 2001, BBC Radio announced that Sinatra had been voted the “Voice of the Century”.

“It wasn’t even close,” said DJ Paul Gambaccini, describing the result as “an emphatic victory for fabulous Frank.” Around 45,000 votes were cast by the public but the BBC also took into account the views of singers and music experts.

Sinatra would probably have been pleased to note that trailing a long way behind him at Number Two in the poll was rock ’n’ roll king, Elvis Presley. Ol’ Blue Eyes, as he became known, once described rock music as “the most brutal, ugly, degenerate, vicious form of expression it has been my displeasure to hear.” Others in the eclectic top ten included Bing Crosby, John Lennon, Ella Fitzgerald and Freddie Mercury.

Sinatra did have one thing in common with rock stars such as Elvis and The Beatles, in the 1940s he too, was besieged by hordes of screaming, swooning teenage girls. They were known as “Bobbysoxers”, so-called because of their ankle-length white socks, and they caused mayhem at Sinatra’s live performances.

Despite his success as a recording artist and, to a lesser extent, as a movie star, Sinatra’s reputation will be forever tainted by his alleged connections to American gangsters. It is said that John F. Kennedy's wafer-thin victory in the 1960 presidential election was swung by his father, Joseph, after a talk with Sinatra.

Under an alleged deal, the singer would ask the mob to encourage their unionised workers to vote for the young Democrat. True or not, it is a matter of record that JFK squeaked to victory against Richard Nixon with the crucial help of votes by union members.

That was perhaps a case of wily Joe Kennedy doing things his way. Sinatra, of course, became famous for doing things My Way, the song that was to become his signature tune. The thing is, he hated it.

In an interview in 2000, Tina, one of Sinatra’s daughters, revealed: “He came to hate the song. He thought it was self-serving and self-indulgent. But it stuck and he just couldn’t get it off his shoe.”

In the words of another Sinatra song, That’s Life.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm the 52nd poster this evening.

over a year ago

I should be asleep but tol busy touching myslef lol

Hows your night going?

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Spread. It's not a bad evening. How are you?

over a year ago

"I'm the 52nd poster this evening."

Oh, hello.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"In the words of another Sinatra song, That’s Life."

"That's Life". I used to enjoy watching Esther Rantzen. Brilliant show! Vintage television.

over a year ago

"In the words of another Sinatra song, That’s Life.

"That's Life". I used to enjoy watching Esther Rantzen. Brilliant show! Vintage television."

Haha. If I stayed over at my Nana's house when I was little, she'd let me stay up and watch That's Life.

over a year ago

On this day 1977 New York City experienced a 25 hour black-out.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"That's Life". I used to enjoy watching Esther Rantzen. Brilliant show! Vintage television.

Haha. If I stayed over at my Nana's house when I was little, she'd let me stay up and watch That's Life."

Good ole Nana.

over a year ago

I'm onto beer 3, after that, its rum!

over a year ago

Haha. If I stayed over at my Nana's house when I was little, she'd let me stay up and watch That's Life.

Good ole Nana. "

Do you remember Bill Buckley? I used to listen to him on LBC overnights around 2005 to 2009. He's from the same town in Birmingham as my Nan.

over a year ago

"I'm onto beer 3, after that, its rum!"

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"I'm onto beer 3, after that, its rum!"

Who put the "darling" in Darlington?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Good ole Nana.

Do you remember Bill Buckley? I used to listen to him on LBC overnights around 2005 to 2009. He's from the same town in Birmingham as my Nan."

°

I don't remember him Jim. Were you born in Birmingham?

over a year ago

On this day 1978 the BBC banned the Sex Pistols' No One is Innocent.

https://youtu.be/KWiAMeAS7bM

over a year ago

"I'm onto beer 3, after that, its rum!

Who put the "darling" in Darlington? "

Clearly someone who's never been here

over a year ago

Good ole Nana.

Do you remember Bill Buckley? I used to listen to him on LBC overnights around 2005 to 2009. He's from the same town in Birmingham as my Nan.

°

I don't remember him Jim. Were you born in Birmingham?"

He wrote a song, for, Su Pollard. I think it might have been a number one. I was born in Staffordshire. I'm guessing my parents moved out of Birmingham because the part of Brum they're from is a bit posh.

over a year ago

On this day 1987 Kylie Minogue released her debut single Locomotion.

https://youtu.be/POWsFzSFLCE

over a year ago

On this day 2016 Theresa May was elected Prime Minister by Conservative Party MPs.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"He's from the same town in Birmingham as my Nan."

Town in Birmingham? To Brummies "town" means the city centre.

Unless you mean Sutton Coldfield. The town (sorry, "Royal Town") of Sutton Coldfield became part of Birmingham City proper in 1974 - which was quite late, really.

Most Brummies refer to it as "Sutton". But, try suggesting to anyone over the age of about 60 who has lived and grown up in Sutton that they are a Brummie...

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"On this day 2016 Theresa May was elected Prime Minister by Conservative Party MPs."

Delivered in a strong and stable manner their Jim

over a year ago

Willenhall

Clearly someone who's never been here "

Funnily enough, the name derives from Anglo-Saxon Dearthington.

I shit you not.

over a year ago

"He's from the same town in Birmingham as my Nan.

Town in Birmingham? To Brummies "town" means the city centre.

Unless you mean Sutton Coldfield. The town (sorry, "Royal Town") of Sutton Coldfield became part of Birmingham City proper in 1974 - which was quite late, really.

Most Brummies refer to it as "Sutton". But, try suggesting to anyone over the age of about 60 who has lived and grown up in Sutton that they are a Brummie... "

Yes, I discovered that when I got the the wrong bus into town.

I mean Sutton, my second hometown. I grew up in Lichfield.

over a year ago

"On this day 2016 Theresa May was elected Prime Minister by Conservative Party MPs.

Delivered in a strong and stable manner their Jim "

Thank you.

over a year ago

I shit you not."

You know places.

over a year ago

On this day 2015 Texas State Trooper Brian Encinia pulled over a 28-year-old black woman, Sandra Bland, for failing to signal a lane change. After a heated encounter, he arrested her and took her to a nearby jail. Three days later, on the morning of July the 13th, she was found dead in her cell, apparently by suicide. The circumstances surrounding her death lead many to question how Bland could end up losing her life following a minor traffic stop.

Bland's case drew international outrage over the treatment of black people by white police officers and became a painful case cited in the Black Lives Matter movement.

Encinia's dashcam and Bland's phone both recorded partial videos of the incident. Bland refused Encinia's orders to put out her cigarette and get out of her car, at which point he brandished his Taser and told her, "I will light you up." Encinia later claimed that Bland kicked him, prompting him to wrestle her to the ground. The alleged fight was not captured on video. Bland described being knocked to the ground and telling Encinia she has epilepsy. Several days later, an officer sent to deliver Bland her breakfast found her dead, an autopsy concluded she had hung herself with a plastic bag.

Bland’s family and friends immediately questioned not only her treatment but also the official report of her suicide. Bland was reportedly in good spirits around the time of her arrest, excited by the prospect of a new job she was due to start in a few days. Her death, almost exactly a year after the killing of Eric Garner by the New York Police Department, fit into a pattern of police violence and systemic racism in law enforcement that became increasingly visible to the American public over the course of the 2010s.

The jail where Bland died was found to have been ignoring protocols regarding prisoner observation, and in 2017, Texas passed the Sandra Bland Act, which attempts to educate police officers about mental illness and de-escalation and mandates that jails divert people with mental health or substance abuse issues into treatment.

Bland’s name became known across the country shortly after her death and was chanted at racial justice protests.

over a year ago

It's only ¹65 days until Christmas.

over a year ago

I shit you not."

Yeah I'd seen that but never been able to figure its meaning

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

You know places."

Well, I don't drive to meets if alcohol is likely to be involved so I have got to know some stations ermmm...intimately.

The contrast between Sutton and Lichfield Trent Valley stations is quite remarkable!

over a year ago

"

You know places.

Well, I don't drive to meets if alcohol is likely to be involved so I have got to know some stations ermmm...intimately.

The contrast between Sutton and Lichfield Trent Valley stations is quite remarkable!"

I used to drink in The Station. I still go there on the rare occasions I visit Sutton.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

I used to drink in The Station. I still go there on the rare occasions I visit Sutton."

When I read the first sentence I thought you meant LTV and wondered what the hell you were drinking there until I read the second sentence.

over a year ago

"

I used to drink in The Station. I still go there on the rare occasions I visit Sutton.

When I read the first sentence I thought you meant LTV and wondered what the hell you were drinking there until I read the second sentence."

It took me a moment to figure out LTV.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

It took me a moment to figure out LTV. "

Old SMS habits die hard

over a year ago

"

It took me a moment to figure out LTV.

Old SMS habits die hard "

U twonk.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

U twonk."

U wot m8?

Garghhh...I actually hate it.

over a year ago

It's too hot to sleep!

over a year ago

"It's too hot to sleep!"

It's actually feeling comfortable here in Shrewsbury.

over a year ago

"It's too hot to sleep!

It's actually feeling comfortable here in Shrewsbury."

I've moved to the sofa as I have a very hot husband!

over a year ago

I'm hungry but not sure what is a suitable snack for this time of the night/morning.

over a year ago

"It's too hot to sleep!

It's actually feeling comfortable here in Shrewsbury.

I've moved to the sofa as I have a very hot husband! "

Well he is Hot Ash.

over a year ago

"I'm hungry but not sure what is a suitable snack for this time of the night/morning. "

I'd go for biscuits.

Post new Message to Thread