Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How hard !!!

Jump to newest

By *cnuggets OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayelsbury

Is it to actually meet a local or fairly local lady for a drink and potentially more !!! I’ve msg’d a few that I see when I search and I’m not too forward with my msg’s…infact I’m genuine and honest…but really haven’t had 1 bite of the apple..am I doing something wrong ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you asking for profile advice?

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Sounds like you've mistaken Fab for Tinder. It's a common mistake.

C

over a year ago

"Is it to actually meet a local or fairly local lady for a drink and potentially more !!! I’ve msg’d a few that I see when I search and I’m not too forward with my msg’s…infact I’m genuine and honest…but really haven’t had 1 bite of the apple..am I doing something wrong ? "

No problem is they get 100s of messages daily from guys I stopped messaging and I was only wanting social coffee and a chat just be more active in chat rooms I find helps

By *cnuggets OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayelsbury

Well I guess so..but thought what I’ve put and pics wise along with being genuine and honest in my msg’s etc would be enough ??

over a year ago

Women don't jump just because a man messages. Maybe you weren't what they were looking for?

Pxx

By *cnuggets OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayelsbury

Yes ok I’ll take that on board thank you.. it’s pretty much my 1st post so as you say..make myself known abit more

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Well I guess so..but thought what I’ve put and pics wise along with being genuine and honest in my msg’s etc would be enough ?? "

Imagine being a single woman on here with lots of offers and messages. If you were 'her' reading your profile, would you choose you ?

over a year ago

Personally there's no profile content. No thought in age range.

I think the best pics you have are of you not your penis lol you have a cheeky face lol

over a year ago

"Yes ok I’ll take that on board thank you.. it’s pretty much my 1st post so as you say..make myself known abit more "

Op, use reply and quote

Have a read of your bio firstly, would you be interested?

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Try not mentioning the "possibly something more" bit to start with!

By *cnuggets OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayelsbury

"Sounds like you've mistaken Fab for Tinder. It's a common mistake.

C"

I’ve come on here after meeting with someone previous to knowing and signing up..I’m sorry but I used tinder about 6/7 years ago and don’t really know the difference between the 2

over a year ago

"Sounds like you've mistaken Fab for Tinder. It's a common mistake.

C

I’ve come on here after meeting with someone previous to knowing and signing up..I’m sorry but I used tinder about 6/7 years ago and don’t really know the difference between the 2 "

Tinder is a dating/hook up site. This is a swingers site.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Good luck mate, a good ones hard to come by these days

over a year ago

Honestly, and I say this with no malice, you need to realise just how insignificant you are in the plethora of other male profiles looking for a quick shag, and the general white noise of dick pics that overwhelm the senses here.

Are your photos well thought out? Do they give a hint to your personality and style? Is your bio detailed and clear about your wants, expectations and needs?

What do you offer, that is interesting, exciting and alluring?

This isn't gumtree or eBay, and if you aren't getting the results you want, you are most likely the reason. So reflect, adapt and try again.

The best thing you can do, is realise this might all be for naught. Have zero expectations, enjoy what it is, a frivolous corner of the Internet that's generated a digital island of dick pic pollution so big, one day, it might threaten the very ecosystem of the Internet.

Post new Message to Thread