Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Short shorts

Jump to newest

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Too short or not short enough?

Makes me nearly crash my car the ones I see being worn by some…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who likes short shorts?

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

No.... chubb rub!

over a year ago

I had a pair of Speedo's once but the S rubbed off and I was never allowed back at the swimming pool.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I had a pair of Speedo's once but the S rubbed off and I was never allowed back at the swimming pool."

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"I had a pair of Speedo's once but the S rubbed off and I was never allowed back at the swimming pool."

Did you complain to the manufacturer?

over a year ago

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

I (mrs) very much like to wear short shorts... a little flash of bum cheek every now and again

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think when you can see the crease of the arse cheeks that's too short.

Call me a prude but that's just what I think.

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I (mrs) very much like to wear short shorts... a little flash of bum cheek every now and again "

over a year ago

Not anymore at my age , don’t want to be called Doreen

over a year ago

Only with heels.

over a year ago

5" is fine. 3" is short short running style

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

"Who likes short shorts?"

We wear short shorts!

over a year ago

"Who likes short shorts?

We wear short shorts!"

That you do

over a year ago

Love this time of year when Dora puts hers on for a countryside walk.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Might have to get out my 1980’s admiral football shorts!

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"Too short or not short enough?

Makes me nearly crash my car the ones I see being worn by some… "

Followed a colleague out of work a couple years ago, to the end of the road, swung a left and walking down the pavement was a very fit and sexy young lady showing a little too much of her rear andvunder carriage.

Seeing it all happen in slow motion, saw his head turn round for a long glance, then slammed into back of a stationary traffic queue. Knocking 5 cars, one car into the other in front like domino's.

3 cars written off financially, his with extensive damaged. To top it off, not only was she laughing to herself as she walked past the carnage, there was a traffic police car parked at the petrol station opposite.

9 points, £1500 fine for Driving without due care and attention plus over £25,000 damage to vehicles before whiplash claims came in.

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Followed a colleague out of work a couple years ago, to the end of the road, swung a left and walking down the pavement was a very fit and sexy young lady showing a little too much of her rear andvunder carriage.

Seeing it all happen in slow motion, saw his head turn round for a long glance, then slammed into back of a stationary traffic queue. Knocking 5 cars, one car into the other in front like domino's.

3 cars written off financially, his with extensive damaged. To top it off, not only was she laughing to herself as she walked past the carnage, there was a traffic police car parked at the petrol station opposite.

9 points, £1500 fine for Driving without due care and attention plus over £25,000 damage to vehicles before whiplash claims came in."

Oops

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

9 points, £1500 fine for Driving without due care and attention plus over £25,000 damage to vehicles before whiplash claims came in."

Wow, I thought being good-looking enough to stop traffic was just a figure of speech!

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Oh, and a driver awareness course on top too..

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

9 points, £1500 fine for Driving without due care and attention plus over £25,000 damage to vehicles before whiplash claims came in.

Wow, I thought being good-looking enough to stop traffic was just a figure of speech!"

It was still worth it though

Post new Message to Thread