Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Microblading done to your eyebrows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have many had this procedure done ? What was it like to have this done how long did it take was it the best thing you done did it hurt to have it done as I sick of putting mine on in the mornings sort a speak

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Do you want me to send you some trimmings next time I trim mine down? You can just glue them on as will be less painful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Have many had this procedure done ? What was it like to have this done how long did it take was it the best thing you done did it hurt to have it done as I sick of putting mine on in the mornings sort a speak "

I had it done a few years ago. Wasn’t painful. But if you have very sparse eyebrows it may not work for you. They shave your eyebrows off and initially you have full eyebrows but I found it didn’t work long term for me and my eyebrows were worse afterwards. You can have eyebrows transplanted - might be worth looking into.

By *rs W AnchorWoman
over a year ago

North Norfolk

I've got combination brows (mix of microblading & tattoo). I bloody love it, frames the face and there's no faffing with make up in a morning. Find someone who is highly recommended in the field and knows there stuff!

over a year ago

Thanks x

over a year ago

"Do you want me to send you some trimmings next time I trim mine down? You can just glue them on as will be less painful "
Only if there black

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I've been thinking about this, the cost puts me off.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

It's a tattoo.. so it's not pain free.

It takes a couple of hours and a couple of weeks to heal... and you can go back for a top up

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I had mine done about 4 years ago and thought it was really unpleasant! It’s the dragging and sc*aping that’s a bit yacky

Love the effect but it doesn’t last an awfully long time. I’ve been considering going again though. Good luck x

over a year ago

I’ve got a multicolour pack of sharpies, and a very steady hand. I’ll save you some money.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"I’ve got a multicolour pack of sharpies, and a very steady hand. I’ll save you some money. "

Can you restore mine to their early 90’s glory

over a year ago

"I’ve got a multicolour pack of sharpies, and a very steady hand. I’ll save you some money.

Can you restore mine to their early 90’s glory "

Consider it done, what’s ya colour?

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"I’ve got a multicolour pack of sharpies, and a very steady hand. I’ll save you some money.

Can you restore mine to their early 90’s glory

Consider it done, what’s ya colour? "

Thick black !

over a year ago

I had the micro shading done 3 years ago. Found it very painful. Loved it though as someone said it really frames the face and it felt like my brows were always immaculate after. It's starting to fade though so I'll get it redone.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Do you want me to send you some trimmings next time I trim mine down? You can just glue them on as will be less painful Only if there black "

Pretty much, very dark brown and you could always use permanent dye on them

over a year ago

"Do you want me to send you some trimmings next time I trim mine down? You can just glue them on as will be less painful Only if there black

Pretty much, very dark brown and you could always use permanent dye on them "

By *4DY-FWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Had mine done around 2years back. It is uncomfortable getting them done. You’ll love them right away, but they won’t look that way for long.

Never heard of having to have your natural brows shaved off…

over a year ago

"

Never heard of having to have your natural brows shaved off…"

I agree. Mine werent shaved off for this.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I had mine done and have them topped up every 12 months or so.

Never had to have my natural brows shaved for it - it's an enhancement to my own brows rather than a replacement.

Perhaps I'm just a whiner but Jesus it hurt. It really, really hurt. An hour later it had stopped bleeding and had scabbed over, within a week the scabs had gone and it looked lovely.

The top-ups hurt a lot less (or maybe I'm just getting used to it now), minimal scabbing, takes a couple of days for the redness and swelling to go down and for them to look normal.

I've gone for very natural looking brows, my friends could see something was different but couldn't figure out what it was. My natural brows are bloody awful, so for me it made a massive difference to how I look and it's one of the best things I've done.

over a year ago

Thanks ladies for the info x

Post new Message to Thread