Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's fault is it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Poor Tulisa's on the front pages for allegedly going out with some bloke whose girlfriend is pregnant. They are calling her a homewrecker and other such names. I didn't see them slagging him off, it was mostly aimed at her.

Don't know how much of it is true as the papers are mostly lies.... But....

If an attached person and a single person 'get it on', who's fault is it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Poor Tulisa's on the front pages for allegedly going out with some bloke whose girlfriend is pregnant. They are calling her a homewrecker and other such names. I didn't see them slagging him off, it was mostly aimed at her.

If an attached person and a single person 'get it on', who's fault is it? "

both equally to blame

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It is a truth universally acknowledged that an attached male and an unattached female getting together makes the female at fault.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'd say both as they both know whats at stake...

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Stop reading those papers.

If the guy got a pregnant woman, even they don't together, and if she knows about it but still decide to go out with him, it show how stupid she is.

Who's fault???? The pregnant woman fault of course. She shouldnt has got pregnant the second time, then forgiven a cheating footballer then hoping to stay a wg for life

In fact all 3 of them are plain stupid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Takes 2 to tango, both know what they are doing but who are we to judge, there are always 2 sides to every story.

over a year ago

"Stop reading those papers.

If the guy got a pregnant woman, even they don't together, and if she knows about it but still decide to go out with him, it show how stupid she is.

Who's fault???? The pregnant woman fault of course. She shouldnt has got pregnant the second time, then forgiven a cheating footballer then hoping to stay a wg for life

In fact all 3 of them are plain stupid"

Does she already have a kid to him? I don't read papers, just read the front page. No idea who he is.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Does she already have a kid to him? I don't read papers, just read the front page. No idea who he is. "

Yes that would be their second child and he cheated before, is doing it again...then she is still fighting for that LOVE..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

does say a lot about our media when something so not news is on a front page..

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"does say a lot about our media when something so not news is on a front page.."

over a year ago

Does she already have a kid to him? I don't read papers, just read the front page. No idea who he is.

Yes that would be their second child and he cheated before, is doing it again...then she is still fighting for that LOVE.. "

Stupid cow. The mind boggles!

over a year ago

its mostly the mans fault.

it annoys me the way people blame the other woman, she isnt the one who is married.

over a year ago

"Poor Tulisa's on the front pages for allegedly going out with some bloke whose girlfriend is pregnant. They are calling her a homewrecker and other such names. I didn't see them slagging him off, it was mostly aimed at her.

If an attached person and a single person 'get it on', who's fault is it? "

Their story is only on the front page because of their 'celeb' status. I reckon it goes on in other walks of life and never gets reported in the papers & why should it. Who is interested anyway? Not many I reckon, including me.

over a year ago

But surely she nos hes married so they are both as bad as eachother unless he lied and said he wasnt and covered it up therefore putting him slightly more at fault than her.

Post new Message to Thread