Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too Close....

Jump to newest

By *uncpl2015 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Well this is just for the giggle.. yes giggling about it now...just thought after rant Thursday might make a few smile.

Since we have been on this site we do tend to be out and about looking thinking i wonder if there are fabsters near us.

Well last night we joined another similar site.. oh deleted profile before we went to bed as it was well a crap site .. however put our profile up and hundreds viewed it.. got chatting to a guy in our area.. He had no pics etc.. however we found out we are in the same village .. oooh maybe bit close.. however it turns out he's in the street at the end of our row of 4 houses, drinks in all the locals we do and knows all the people we know.. thankfully was on their with only our avatar pic from here and ended up telling him we were in a street thats in next village...lol he wanted to know what car we drive..well there is only one of them in the village with our private plate on.. so told him a ford.. its not a ford.. hopefully that did the trick...

Thats about the closest we have come to our own doorstep lol and very very close to our own doorstep..however seems funny this morning... turns out hes married so at least if he recognised the back view he would be unlikely to speak out.. but how bad could that have been never mentioned the wife until we asked and pushed ...could have been massive trouble..

Anyway made us smile ... trouble is we will now be out drinking thinking .. i wonder if thats him... Cant wear the boots in the avatar locally now and not many here got long wavy hair like mine either.. and so many people comment on it locally as it used to be short... pmsl..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best hope he's not on here too - and reads the forums!! Lol

By *arry_UkMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Well this is just for the giggle.. yes giggling about it now...just thought after rant Thursday might make a few smile.

Since we have been on this site we do tend to be out and about looking thinking i wonder if there are fabsters near us.

Well last night we joined another similar site.. oh deleted profile before we went to bed as it was well a crap site .. however put our profile up and hundreds viewed it.. got chatting to a guy in our area.. He had no pics etc.. however we found out we are in the same village .. oooh maybe bit close.. however it turns out he's in the street at the end of our row of 4 houses, drinks in all the locals we do and knows all the people we know.. thankfully was on their with only our avatar pic from here and ended up telling him we were in a street thats in next village...lol he wanted to know what car we drive..well there is only one of them in the village with our private plate on.. so told him a ford.. its not a ford.. hopefully that did the trick...

Thats about the closest we have come to our own doorstep lol and very very close to our own doorstep..however seems funny this morning... turns out hes married so at least if he recognised the back view he would be unlikely to speak out.. but how bad could that have been never mentioned the wife until we asked and pushed ...could have been massive trouble..

Anyway made us smile ... trouble is we will now be out drinking thinking .. i wonder if thats him... Cant wear the boots in the avatar locally now and not many here got long wavy hair like mine either.. and so many people comment on it locally as it used to be short... pmsl.. "

What if he's on this site as well and has read this post?!?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

What if he is on this site. Pretending he is a frosty lookalike from Oxford?

over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Well this is just for the giggle.. yes giggling about it now...just thought after rant Thursday might make a few smile.

Anyway made us smile ... trouble is we will now be out drinking thinking .. i wonder if thats him... Cant wear the boots in the avatar locally now and not many here got long wavy hair like mine either.. and so many people comment on it locally as it used to be short... pmsl..

What if he's on this site as well and has read this post?!? "

doubt it.. he wasnt even on the site we joined... thats what was wrong with it... it sent profile out to all sites owned by same lot.... including prostitue one ffs...hence deleted profile.. no other pics or info here to identify us anyway.. lol not stupid dont worry hes the one with the wife that doesnt know lol... so we have that...

over a year ago

I once chatted to a bloke that lives 6 doors away. Deleted my old profile and told him I'm not on here anymore. I'm always really careful now.

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I don't get the 'too close' thing.

I can't see the hassle in meeting someone locally (unless - like him- you're playing away without consent) I've met someone from literally around the corner, see people from the local club in Tesco and see some of the mums from school at the local club - we're all here for the same thing, at the end of the day, after all. In my experience it's most unlikely that they're going to make a 'witty' comment to you in front of others. We've also found people from friends facebook friends - they use the same photo as their facebook pic and swing site avatar

over a year ago

How come it was ok for him to disclose his location almost down to you being able to tell the colour of his curtains and his fave drink in his local. Yet you kept stoomp about where you lived. He deserves discretion too ykno x

over a year ago

doubt it.. he wasnt even on the site we joined... thats what was wrong with it... it sent profile out to all sites owned by same lot.... including prostitue one ffs...hence deleted profile.. no other pics or info here to identify us anyway.. lol not stupid dont worry hes the one with the wife that doesnt know lol... so we have that..."

Think I know the site(s) you mean - did you pay for a trial?? If you did, make sure you have phone them up and cancelled or they'll carry on taking the money every month... I got caught by them a while back. And you're right - crap site - all of theirs are.

over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I don't get the 'too close' thing.

I can't see the hassle in meeting someone locally (unless - like him- you're playing away without consent) I've met someone from literally around the corner, see people from the local club in Tesco and see some of the mums from school at the local club - we're all here for the same thing, at the end of the day, after all. In my experience it's most unlikely that they're going to make a 'witty' comment to you in front of others. We've also found people from friends facebook friends - they use the same photo as their facebook pic and swing site avatar "

Yep but in a village it could be parents of our kids school friends or god help us teacher !! Not for us.. although clise would be easier sometimes...

over a year ago

Think I know which one you mean. Lots of sites all under same owners. Dodgy as hell. Realised when I got requests from allsorts of weirdo's.

over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Thats about the closest we have come to our own doorstep lol and very very close to our own doorstep..however seems funny this morning... turns out hes married so at least if he recognised the back view he would be unlikely to speak out.. but how bad could that have been never mentioned the wife until we asked and pushed ...could have

been massive trouble..

doubt it.. he wasnt even on the site we joined... thats what was wrong with it... it sent profile out to all sites owned by same lot.... including prostitue one ffs...hence deleted profile.. no other pics or info here to identify us anyway.. lol not stupid dont worry hes the one with the wife that doesnt know lol... so we have that... Think I know the site(s) you mean - did you pay for a trial?? If you did, make sure you have phone them up and cancelled or they'll carry on taking the money every month... I got caught by them a while back. And you're right - crap site - all of theirs are.

"

no it was free two we tried now both must be linked.. couldnt figure out why we were being offered money lol..and they only had an email we took out for it lol.. dont worry we dont give anything away...

over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"How come it was ok for him to disclose his location almost down to you being able to tell the colour of his curtains and his fave drink in his local. Yet you kept stoomp about where you lived. He deserves discretion too ykno x"

he offered the info.. he knows what valley .. who said anything about discretion .. you really think we are talking about it to people in village... this was put up for a giggle not for comments.. he offered his real name where he was on weekend so we know more than he thinks.. but that was his choice and showd how keen he was fir fun...

No NOT playing away ONLY play with hubby there not interested in pkaying without him...

As i said this was put up for a giggle.. no village or valley or pubs or names have been mentioned... and we have no intention of talking about it locally....

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I can't see the hassle in meeting someone locally (unless - like him- you're playing away without consent) I've met someone from literally around the corner, see people from the local club in Tesco and see some of the mums from school at the local club - we're all here for the same thing, at the end of the day, after all. In my experience it's most unlikely that they're going to make a 'witty' comment to you in front of others. We've also found people from friends facebook friends - they use the same photo as their facebook pic and swing site avatar

Yep but in a village it could be parents of our kids school friends or god help us teacher !! Not for us.. although clise would be easier sometimes..."

I know what some of the mums at the school gate (with kids in the same classes at mine) look like naked, yes, hell, I've even played a bit with one of them. And as to teachers... - I can think of one I'd quite like to see in a ryan/ obi style avatar - yum

over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Yep but in a village it could be parents of our kids school friends or god help us teacher !! Not for us.. although clise would be easier sometimes...

I know what some of the mums at the school gate (with kids in the same classes at mine) look like naked, yes, hell, I've even played a bit with one of them. And as to teachers... - I can think of one I'd quite like to see in a ryan/ obi style avatar - yum "

Pmsl.. must be better school than here, not many here i would want to infact to be honest cant think of one really... some are just dowright scary..

Post new Message to Thread