Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confused. Need help please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a single man and get lots of couples looking at my profile. When I look at their profiles however they're not looking for single guys and have blocked men from messaging. Confused as to why they would even look to start with. Not complaining that they're looking just not sure why? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Because the chances are they're wanting to find suitable folk by doing their own research and contacting those they think may match.

Saves a ton of unsuitable single fellas in their inbox who seem to forget the male of the couple even exists and a stream of messages detailing how they intend on smashing the woman's back doors in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They might be seeing you on others verifications and checking out who they’ve met

over a year ago

"They might be seeing you on others verifications and checking out who they’ve met"
interesting thought thank you

over a year ago

"Because the chances are they're wanting to find suitable folk by doing their own research and contacting those they think may match.

Saves a ton of unsuitable single fellas in their inbox who seem to forget the male of the couple even exists and a stream of messages detailing how they intend on smashing the woman's back doors in.

"

makes sense. Easier to block all and look themselves. Thank you

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

You will get more views when you post on here too.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"They might be seeing you on others verifications and checking out who they’ve met"

This^^

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Just being nosey.

I click on profiles I have no intention of meeting.

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple
over a year ago

nearby

"I'm a single man and get lots of couples looking at my profile. When I look at their profiles however they're not looking for single guys and have blocked men from messaging. Confused as to why they would even look to start with. Not complaining that they're looking just not sure why? ??"

Think seen you in the "fab profile above you" thread, maybe that could be it!

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I see loads of couples profiles where they state that if they're looking for single males, they'll make the approach.

Having spoken to a couple I know, they get absolutely swamped with single men & they try to discourage the amount of messages.

Post new Message to Thread