Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger for older

Jump to newest

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

Why is it so hard to get older women to take young men seriously? Do they not think that we can measure up to their level of maturity?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Are you sure they’re not messaging due to your age? Have they told you this or have you made the assumption? How are your messages? You’ll find men have a tougher ride on here than women

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why is it so hard to get older women to take young men seriously? Do they not think that we can measure up to their level of maturity? "

Define 'older'?

Many won't meet people young enough to be their child.

Others want someone their own age.

There will be those that don't care about age or specifically want someone younger of course. But what are you doing to attract them?

Because there are hundreds of single male profiles to choose from for every woman looking. It's not a case of just joining a site and having queues of older women lining up, as if you were the local bingo hall.......

A

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"Why is it so hard to get older women to take young men seriously? Do they not think that we can measure up to their level of maturity? "

The first thing anyone does is takes a look at the profile.

Someone who puts very little effort into his profile will certainly not be taken seriously, young or not.

Some guys think that if I show my cock people will queue to fuck me.

Completely wrong.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Over the years I have been lucky and honoured to have met some wonderful older ladies and couples

In fact I have only ever once met a younger lady

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

I think I'm quite nice in my messages, I do avoid being too forward as I know there's thousands of men here that can provide anything anyone needs. The ones that do message me have some appalling BBC fetish that annoys me

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

Firstly I wish reading your profile was the first thing people do but you'd be surprised. And I've done the numbers a profile with *effort" or no effort has minimal effect on replies

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've always found it interesting that on fab younger men say women won't meet them because they're too young and older men say women won't meet them because they're too old. What's the "acceptable" age for men on here then?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I do take younger men seriously. I don't want to have sex with them but that doesn't mean I dismiss them in any other area of life.

Why don't men young and old take women's preferences seriously?

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

I ask myself the same question constantly

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I ask myself the same question constantly "

If you use reply+quote we will know who you're answering

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

I take them seriously I just hate that I get deemed as childish for approaching them, I read the profiles of course to see their likings

"I do take younger men seriously. I don't want to have sex with them but that doesn't mean I dismiss them in any other area of life.

Why don't men young and old take women's preferences seriously?"

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

It's not about maturity x

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

" The ones that do message me have some appalling BBC fetish that annoys me"

Maybe remove the pictures of your cock then and go with looks and personality.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I take them seriously I just hate that I get deemed as childish for approaching them, I read the profiles of course to see their likings

I do take younger men seriously. I don't want to have sex with them but that doesn't mean I dismiss them in any other area of life.

Are people actually calling you childish? That's quite rude.

I think you need to accept that *some* women aren't interested in men under a certain age, they don't have to explain why to anybody. There are women who very much do enjoy meeting younger men. Clubs run cub and cougar nights for that very reason, maybe you'd find what you're looking for at a club.

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

Ok then, what's it about? Conversation?
"It's not about maturity x"

By *eadinthecloudsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've always found it interesting that on fab younger men say women won't meet them because they're too young and older men say women won't meet them because they're too old. What's the "acceptable" age for men on here then? "

34. Most the profiles I like the look of have veris stacked with 30 something's. At that point I usually don't bother messaging at all.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Ok then, what's it about? Conversation?It's not about maturity x"

I can't speak for all women but for me personally I won't meet anyone who could be young enough to be my child. I find most (not all) young guys see an older woman as a badge of honour.

You will find there are lots of women who do like the younger guy but it will take time x

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

I have thought about this but we'll see what happens
" The ones that do message me have some appalling BBC fetish that annoys me

Maybe remove the pictures of your cock then and go with looks and personality. "

By *dd_soxMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

Your profile is uninspiring. Your photos seem to say "You know you want this cock". Obviously, people don't.

Women get so many messages, they generally don't need to search.

You say you want/like older women - where is that in your profile?

Putting a decent effort into describing yourself may help.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

For me it's finding a younger soul who won't fetishism me because of my age and experience, won't use me to teach him things and is emotionally Intelligent and stable enough to accept that I have other playmates

And no I haven't found one yet

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

It's rude but water off a duck's back, I have thought about clubs but I don't do well in crowds

"I take them seriously I just hate that I get deemed as childish for approaching them, I read the profiles of course to see their likings

Why don't men young and old take women's preferences seriously?

Are people actually calling you childish? That's quite rude.

I think you need to accept that *some* women aren't interested in men under a certain age, they don't have to explain why to anybody. There are women who very much do enjoy meeting younger men. Clubs run cub and cougar nights for that very reason, maybe you'd find what you're looking for at a club. "

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

Now you see I wish I had the chance to explain it's not a fetish it's a genuine attraction. And given the name of the site of course you'll have other play mates it's the way of the game. At that point it's more my ego to see if I can put do your other playmates but again I don't really care
"For me it's finding a younger soul who won't fetishism me because of my age and experience, won't use me to teach him things and is emotionally Intelligent and stable enough to accept that I have other playmates

And no I haven't found one yet"

over a year ago

I seriously take young men.

over a year ago

"I've always found it interesting that on fab younger men say women won't meet them because they're too young and older men say women won't meet them because they're too old. What's the "acceptable" age for men on here then? "

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"Your profile is uninspiring. Your photos seem to say "You know you want this cock". Obviously, people don't.

"

Agree totally.

How can someone expect to be taken seriously when the profile appears to be all about the fact that he has a cock??

This conversation has gone on for a few hours now. A profile could be adjusted just a quickly as making a reply.

We take it that is your best effort OP???

over a year ago

While younger men often have greater physical beauty, invariably during conversation there will come a point where I feel like I'm chatting with one of my kids' friends. That's a turn-off for me personally.

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Your age wouldn't put me off... Your username would though... I wouldn't reply if I wasn't attracted to someone, either

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

I hope yours is 47 ?

(Crossing all fingers and toes!)

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

A better bio OP, well done.

But you know that legal warning means nothing, don't you??

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

True, but I've also just been replying between errands but I've made some adjustments
"Your profile is uninspiring. Your photos seem to say "You know you want this cock". Obviously, people don't.

Agree totally.

How can someone expect to be taken seriously when the profile appears to be all about the fact that he has a cock??

This conversation has gone on for a few hours now. A profile could be adjusted just a quickly as making a reply.

We take it that is your best effort OP???"

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

It's not really about maturity for me, but I've generally found that guys in their 20s are very sexually selfish- only interested in their pleasure & not mine. Then there's the very real element of feeling I'm being used to tick the milf experience off their bucket list.

From your replies on here, you do sound like there's more to you than I'd expect from your profile. Maybe you could inject a bit more of your personality into it?

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

I get this, but it's not always the case.

"While younger men often have greater physical beauty, invariably during conversation there will come a point where I feel like I'm chatting with one of my kids' friends. That's a turn-off for me personally. "

over a year ago

I think your pics and bio are good, except the warning at the end.

I wouldn’t rule out a younger man completely, but my experience on here has not been great so far.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"True, but I've also just been replying between errands but I've made some adjustments Your profile is uninspiring. Your photos seem to say "You know you want this cock". Obviously, people don't.

Agree totally.

We take it that is your best effort OP???"

It looks like you updated it just as I was typing my comment!! It reads much better than before.

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

Merci and noted
"A better bio OP, well done.

But you know that legal warning means nothing, don't you??"

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"True, but I've also just been replying between errands but I've made some adjustments Your profile is uninspiring. Your photos seem to say "You know you want this cock". Obviously, people don't.

Agree totally.

It looks like you updated it just as I was typing my comment!! It reads much better than before."

It does.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Age not issue for us more about if you engage in good chat if you are physically my type . Also if I feel comfortable with conversation and you don’t send dick pic with 1st message also don’t go on about milf fantasy.

Most guys we chat with or have had fun with are younger than me as I’m old bugger now !??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Because most of them are not gullible.

over a year ago

"I think I'm quite nice in my messages, I do avoid being too forward as I know there's thousands of men here that can provide anything anyone needs. The ones that do message me have some appalling BBC fetish that annoys me"

The username "youngdarkbull" does imply you have a BBC for use. Thats how I would interpret it anyway.

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

It was much longer before but I felt I gave too much away but I think I can accept how it is now

Agree totally.

It looks like you updated it just as I was typing my comment!! It reads much better than before."

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Reply at the END of people's messages. NOT the beginning.

Thanks

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

"Reply at the END of people's messages. NOT the beginning.

Thanks "

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

[Removed by poster at 09/07/22 09:47:23]

By *ucidBreeze OP   Man
over a year ago

rdg

"Why is it so hard to get older women to take young men seriously? Do they not think that we can measure up to their level of maturity?

Because most of them are not gullible. "

No one was questioning gullibility it's more the instant assumption that I want you because I have a milf fetish. Others have made comments that have cleared the air

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere else

"I do take younger men seriously. I don't want to have sex with them but that doesn't mean I dismiss them in any other area of life.

Post new Message to Thread