Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Watersports

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was in The Range today and the tannoy was imploring me to visit their watersports department. I do enjoy it when messages like that improve my shopping experience lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If only it was our kind of watersports

over a year ago

"If only it was our kind of watersports "

Exactly

By *inkyEssexGuyMan
over a year ago

southend

"I was in The Range today and the tannoy was imploring me to visit their watersports department. I do enjoy it when messages like that improve my shopping experience lol "

Me and my friend wanked past a spa and she got handed a flyer that said , come in a get a half price Facial , obvs I giggled like a child

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I was in The Range today and the tannoy was imploring me to visit their watersports department. I do enjoy it when messages like that improve my shopping experience lol

Me and my friend wanked past a spa and she got handed a flyer that said , come in a get a half price Facial , obvs I giggled like a child "

How do you wank past a spa ?

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Security.....wanker in aisle Five...

By *inkyEssexGuyMan
over a year ago

southend

"I was in The Range today and the tannoy was imploring me to visit their watersports department. I do enjoy it when messages like that improve my shopping experience lol

Me and my friend wanked past a spa and she got handed a flyer that said , come in a get a half price Facial , obvs I giggled like a child

How do you wank past a spa ?"

Ffs I clearly type wank into my phone more than walk haha

over a year ago

How do you wank past a spa ?"

You can wank anywhere , try it pmsl

Post new Message to Thread