Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let’s see if this gets as much interest as my last post: Would you take one for the team

Would you take your partner or Mrs Dogging and would you let anyone have a go or would you be selective, please if you are a prude don’t comment I’m only interested in opinions of people who have already experience this or are thinking about doing it .

Joe & Jellybeans

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If, and it’s a very big if….I ever took my wife dogging, it certainly wouldn’t be all comers welcome. She’d be as selective and as picky as she likes.

over a year ago

I dont share my food so no and id not have her take one for the team and fuck anyone i believed unworthy so basically everyone else but me

over a year ago

Ive taken girlfriends dogging and let anyone have a go (rules were discussed beforehand), It was a wonderful sight

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I would take my partner and leave Mrs. Dogging at home.

By *olin1999Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

we let most have a go. preference was for young fit guys, (not surprisingly) the line was drawn at huge hairy beer bellys.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I don’t have a dog

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I don’t have a dog "

You can get one free from outside of Tesco's

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I don’t have a dog

You can get one free from outside of Tesco's"

I’ve tried that once and it bit me

over a year ago

This should be in place of the ten o’clock news far more interesting

over a year ago

Depends on what she wants really. I have a few ladies, I take dogging and usually let them make the decision and if the have a hubby usually they say more cock the better. The hubbys usually love to hear the stories the next day via what’s app and sometimes pictures.

over a year ago

we stopped dogging 6 or 7 years ago but before that we went out alot and i never lowered my standards i know what a like and what i dont and i would and never will play with anyone ... dogging is the same as everything else in this lifestyle its about choice

over a year ago

"we stopped dogging 6 or 7 years ago but before that we went out alot and i never lowered my standards i know what a like and what i dont and i would and never will play with anyone ... dogging is the same as everything else in this lifestyle its about choice"

I agree but we have talked about it and jellybeans just want to bend over in the back of my pick up a get fuckkkkkk stupid she said she would leave it up to me who stays and who goes as she is not interested in seeing there faces all she wants is D

over a year ago

"we stopped dogging 6 or 7 years ago but before that we went out alot and i never lowered my standards i know what a like and what i dont and i would and never will play with anyone ... dogging is the same as everything else in this lifestyle its about choice

I agree but we have talked about it and jellybeans just want to bend over in the back of my pick up a get fuckkkkkk stupid she said she would leave it up to me who stays and who goes as she is not interested in seeing there faces all she wants is D "

I’m very surprised about the amount of people that bothered to comment, it makes me wonder is this really swingers site , because to have 10 comments on such a naughty subject I’m shocked and so is Jellybeans.

over a year ago

"we stopped dogging 6 or 7 years ago but before that we went out alot and i never lowered my standards i know what a like and what i dont and i would and never will play with anyone ... dogging is the same as everything else in this lifestyle its about choice

I agree but we have talked about it and jellybeans just want to bend over in the back of my pick up a get fuckkkkkk stupid she said she would leave it up to me who stays and who goes as she is not interested in seeing there faces all she wants is D

I’m very surprised about the amount of people that bothered to comment, it makes me wonder is this really swingers site , because to have 10 comments on such a naughty subject I’m shocked and so is Jellybeans."

alot of people wont talk about dogging on here mainly locations but its the internet and people talking freely and openly about it is whats killed it compared to the heydays of the 80s/90s

over a year ago

I’m very surprised about the amount of people that bothered to comment, it makes me wonder is this really swingers site , because to have 10 comments on such a naughty subject I’m shocked and so is Jellybeans.

alot of people wont talk about dogging on here mainly locations but its the internet and people talking freely and openly about it is whats killed it compared to the heydays of the 80s/90s"

I understand but I still thought there would be more people who would comment , I guess people are not what they say they are , and yes your right 80/99s times were very different, I’m surprised you don’t have the odd farmer that rents out his land ,

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Your opening post stated you only wanted responses from certain people, which reduced replies. As for farmers renting out fields, dogging is illegal, so they risk getting on the wrong side of the law.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Let’s see if this gets as much interest as my last post: Would you take one for the team

Would you take your partner or Mrs Dogging and would you let anyone have a go or would you be selective, please if you are a prude don’t comment I’m only interested in opinions of people who have already experience this or are thinking about doing it .

Joe & Jellybeans "

I take my wife dogging regular.

I don't really have a say in who she plays with. She makes her own mind up

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

alot of people wont talk about dogging on here mainly locations but its the internet and people talking freely and openly about it is whats killed it compared to the heydays of the 80s/90s

I understand but I still thought there would be more people who would comment , I guess people are not what they say they are , and yes your right 80/99s times were very different, I’m surprised you don’t have the odd farmer that rents out his land ,

"

a well known one on Teesside was often frequented by the bloke who owned the farm and secluded lane that dogging went on in he was sound but as with the internet and people telling everyone it got a lot of attention from plod and was regularly checked it’s still open now and things still go on not sure if the same bloke owns the farm he was getting on a it when I first saw him probably 15+ years ago

over a year ago

Follow your hearts.

over a year ago

a well known one on Teesside was often frequented by the bloke who owned the farm and secluded lane that dogging went on in he was sound but as with the internet and people telling everyone it got a lot of attention from plod and was regularly checked it’s still open now and things still go on not sure if the same bloke owns the farm he was getting on a it when I first saw him probably 15+ years ago "

If it’s consenting people and it’s private land I don’t see what powers they have , but your right people tend to ruin things ,and usually busy bodes

Joe

over a year ago

Only took one partner dogging (I have been with two other women but not partners).An ex gf suggested it as her ex husband had got her into it and she enjoyed it. It was always her choice what happened and who with.She was pretty open and up for most things but as we know some guys are real shower dodgers lol

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

a well known one on Teesside was often frequented by the bloke who owned the farm and secluded lane that dogging went on in he was sound but as with the internet and people telling everyone it got a lot of attention from plod and was regularly checked it’s still open now and things still go on not sure if the same bloke owns the farm he was getting on a it when I first saw him probably 15+ years ago

If it’s consenting people and it’s private land I don’t see what powers they have , but your right people tend to ruin things ,and usually busy bodes

Joe "

I think the local joggers out running kicked up a fuss

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I've participated in a few dogging meets but would never introduce or even suggest such a thing to my gf, partner or wife.

I'm the jealous type so swinging as a couple is definitely not my thing.

Like I said before, I've been to my share of meets and have times left without participating due to the type of participants that have shown up.

I've seen women take all sorts but I've also seen them selective with who fucks. Each to their own I guess

over a year ago

"I've participated in a few dogging meets but would never introduce or even suggest such a thing to my gf, partner or wife.

I'm the jealous type so swinging as a couple is definitely not my thing.

Like I said before, I've been to my share of meets and have times left without participating due to the type of participants that have shown up.

I've seen women take all sorts but I've also seen them selective with who fucks. Each to their own I guess "

That don’t bother me I like the idea I’m in control so I get to pick and she wants me too , but I can imagine that there are some not so sexy girls ,

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

If I went dogging, the only person who would decide who I fucked or whatever would be me. No-one decides what happens to my body but as you've said, your Mrs is happy for you to choose so crack on.

over a year ago

It's funny really. We've not done it and wouldn't know where to even start even though we are interested. If this is the case in general then it's no wonder it's declined. New people don't know how to start and old people naturally move on to other things = less people doing it.

over a year ago

"It's funny really. We've not done it and wouldn't know where to even start even though we are interested. If this is the case in general then it's no wonder it's declined. New people don't know how to start and old people naturally move on to other things = less people doing it."

Yes I would agree

over a year ago

I think you will find it’s not illegal if one want to fuck in the open air on private land there is no law about it when both adults are above the legal age and I don’t think there is much the police can do to a people fucking on council land as long as they are not bothering anyone, this is why it still goes on today .

Joe

By *andshappyCouple
over a year ago

winsford

We used to go a lot. Susie would choose who she wanted to give a bj to. Seems to have died a death though now. Open to ideas or any good genuine dogging places though.

over a year ago

Interested to hear from anyone who fancies any fun. Not sure where the good spots are any more

By *ister CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Your opening post stated you only wanted responses from certain people, which reduced replies. As for farmers renting out fields, dogging is illegal, so they risk getting on the wrong side of the law. "

Calm down debbie downer...Dogging isn't illegal tho is it...

There are offences in various sex acts that apply to just you and your partner having a bit... but not specifically 'dogging'.

over a year ago

"Your opening post stated you only wanted responses from certain people, which reduced replies. As for farmers renting out fields, dogging is illegal, so they risk getting on the wrong side of the law.

Calm down debbie downer...Dogging isn't illegal tho is it...

There are offences in various sex acts that apply to just you and your partner having a bit... but not specifically 'dogging'. "

Yes but non of them apply unless you offend someone, if your fucking your partner in a car and invite me to watch you not braking any laws , however if there was a passer by to happen to see the act then that then brakes one of the section 67 , of the SOA stands for sex offenders act if you don’t offend anyone there no law been broken , no police officer will arrest a adult dogging unless they personally offered someone you need to know the law , no police official will know the full extent of the law , it’s easier from them to move you on

Joe

over a year ago

As the female half here, we enjoy dogging but ultimately it's up to me who I allow to touch me or fuck me.

We generally arrange to meet a few people beforehand so we know there will be people of interest there.

It's very rare I'll engage with random people unless they're very much my type

M

Post new Message to Thread