Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Premature ejaculated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just had my first premature ejaculation experience, its horrible has it happened to anyone before were you okay next time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this has come out of nowhere.

over a year ago

I don’t mind. It means I can go to sleep quicker.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Try not to worry about it as it won't help for next time x

over a year ago

Wasn't my proudest moment

over a year ago

It happens all the time to me. I have even cum when putting on the condoms

But I am submissive and this plays well with humiliation play.

I can understand that this can be hard to handle for many other men. But from what I have heard, one off events like this can happen to many men. Did you edge or just not masturbate for a long time before that?

over a year ago

All men I've has a relationship with have had at least 1 instance of PE. It's no big deal.

over a year ago

"It happens all the time to me. I have even cum when putting on the condoms

But I am submissive and this plays well with humiliation play.

I can understand that this can be hard to handle for many other men. But from what I have heard, one off events like this can happen to many men. Did you edge or just not masturbate for a long time before that?"

Yeah hadn't cum for a week before hand

over a year ago

Ach, don't worry about it.

And if you encounter any woman making fun of this, tell them to fuck right off.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

It isn’t a big deal.

It happens.

You will be fine next time. Don’t dwell on it

over a year ago

"Ach, don't worry about it.

And if you encounter any woman making fun of this, tell them to fuck right off."

I'll tell them muff told them to fuck off that will sort it

over a year ago

"It isn’t a big deal.

It happens.

You will be fine next time. Don’t dwell on it "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Ach, don't worry about it.

And if you encounter any woman making fun of this, tell them to fuck right off.

I'll tell them muff told them to fuck off that will sort it "

Exactly!

over a year ago

No big deal and try not to worry about it

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

If you've been edging/not coming for a week, it's not surprising you came quickly. Edging can be incredibly hot but it does lead to very intense quick orgasms given half the chance.

It doesn't matter really, no point overthinking it.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"It isn’t a big deal.

It happens.

You will be fine next time. Don’t dwell on it "

I seem to remember an episode of Friends when Rachel rants at Ross: "It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!"

Cue Chandler: "I knew it!"

over a year ago

Dude, don't sweat it. It happens to all of us.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

It happens to us all, man.

Laugh it off, make a brew, reload. There's always other things to utilise in that time if the other person/s are still in the BoneZone

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Come again?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obviously I'm not a man but I hope that the person you were with didn't make a 'thing' about it.

From what I've learnt that can be where the issue really lies.

An unsympathetic partner can turn it into an issue when it doesn't have to be one.

At some point I'm sure it happens to most men. Easy for me to day but unless it becomes a real concern I wouldn't worry about it.

As a woman (for me) its no big deal.

There are definitely ways around it.

Like many things I suppose it can be like a vicious circle the more you worry about it.....

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

If nothing else it means you can soft boil some eggs whilst having sex

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

"It isn’t a big deal.

It happens.

I seem to remember an episode of Friends when Rachel rants at Ross: "It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!"

Cue Chandler: "I knew it!""

Ha ha! Love friends. I actually thought of that episode when I wrote it

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Just regard it as a test firing ..and proof that who you was with was gorgeous...just have fun recharging and going again lol

over a year ago

It happens, it's embarrassing, but if you can't have a laugh about it you're with the wrong person...

Give yourself 10, recharge and go again it'll be worth it second time around

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"It isn’t a big deal.

It happens.

Cue Chandler: "I knew it!"

Ha ha! Love friends. I actually thought of that episode when I wrote it "

Not actually sure if it was a reference to PE or impotence. Hilarious either way

over a year ago

I have the opposite problem. Come back PE, all is forgiven!

By *onia69Couple
over a year ago

Ripley

I find it a massive turn on to be honest. It reminds me of teenage years.

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

How long should one last to satisfy a woman ???

over a year ago

My OH said it happened to me a lot so I went to the doctors, dropped my pants and said can you take a look at this please, I think I’m premature. She said… you certainly are… I’m the receptionist

over a year ago

Long as you can recharge and go again

over a year ago

Everyone has had this before, I had a lady play with my thighs and out of know where I'd cum

We laughed and was ready for play again.

over a year ago

"My OH said it happened to me a lot so I went to the doctors, dropped my pants and said can you take a look at this please, I think I’m premature. She said… you certainly are… I’m the receptionist"

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I'm led to believe that it happens quite a lot to uncut guys because, after the foreskin is rolled back they are so sensitive they lose control. Get yourself circumcised, and then you will find that you can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman with you in total control of when you ejaculate, which is a very comfortable position to be in at group scenarios or gang bangs. It's the best days work I ever did!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s really not an issue, it just indicates how turned on the guy is. If anything it’s a compliment to the partner!

The only time it’s an issue is if the guy leaves after.

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm led to believe that it happens quite a lot to uncut guys because, after the foreskin is rolled back they are so sensitive they lose control. Get yourself circumcised, and then you will find that you can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman with you in total control of when you ejaculate, which is a very comfortable position to be in at group scenarios or gang bangs. It's the best days work I ever did!"

I think you may have a very good point here. I am uncut but my foreskin is soooo sensitive it’s unbelievable. I usually have to cum 2 or 3 times, before being able to last as long as I want to. It’s bloody knackering.

Question is do you still get the same sensation?

By *urvy ClarissaWoman
over a year ago

wigan

Shouldn’t worry about it if it’s a one off! Maybe it should just been seen as a compliment! X

By *w_cuckCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have started to use stud1000 spray, very cheep and does the job

By *ansexualPandaMan
over a year ago

Near You

The first time I was pegged I came within seconds. Sometimes new experiences get me over excited the first time I, erm, experience them!

over a year ago

I’d not worry about it mate if she came quick would you complain ? Hopefully she took it as a compliment unless you’d been talking the talk and left her frustrated

By *otfitbmthcoupleMan
over a year ago

Blandford

"I’d not worry about it mate if she came quick would you complain ? Hopefully she took it as a compliment unless you’d been talking the talk and left her frustrated "

Exactly, you must have been so horny for the beautiful lady you were with. I would take it as a massive compliment, and then make myself cum xxx

Rach x

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

"I'm led to believe that it happens quite a lot to uncut guys because, after the foreskin is rolled back they are so sensitive they lose control. Get yourself circumcised, and then you will find that you can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman with you in total control of when you ejaculate, which is a very comfortable position to be in at group scenarios or gang bangs. It's the best days work I ever did!

I think you may have a very good point here. I am uncut but my foreskin is soooo sensitive it’s unbelievable. I usually have to cum 2 or 3 times, before being able to last as long as I want to. It’s bloody knackering.

Question is do you still get the same sensation?"

The sensation of ejaculation is exactly the same, but with much less sensation in the bell end you are much more controlled especially when recieving oral. It takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a cut guy cum to completion. I was eighteen when I had it done, and in that time I've had penetrative sex with over 200 women, but probably less than a dozen have blown my mind to the extent of exploding uncontrollably by giving me oral. So circumcision can be a double edged sword.

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm led to believe that it happens quite a lot to uncut guys because, after the foreskin is rolled back they are so sensitive they lose control. Get yourself circumcised, and then you will find that you can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman with you in total control of when you ejaculate, which is a very comfortable position to be in at group scenarios or gang bangs. It's the best days work I ever did!

Question is do you still get the same sensation?

The sensation of ejaculation is exactly the same, but with much less sensation in the bell end you are much more controlled especially when recieving oral. It takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a cut guy cum to completion. I was eighteen when I had it done, and in that time I've had penetrative sex with over 200 women, but probably less than a dozen have blown my mind to the extent of exploding uncontrollably by giving me oral. So circumcision can be a double edged sword. "

Thanks for the info .

By *onia69Couple
over a year ago

Ripley

"How long should one last to satisfy a woman ???"

Depends on the mood and the situation. But it's lovely to see a man pop.

By *ralius ExperticusMan
over a year ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

My partner actually PREFERS it, especially if it's a spontanious meet off Fab, in car or dogging. She says it's the ultimate compliment if you have just met a stranger and only just started wanking him or giving him a slow gentle suck and he suddenly groans and starts pumping his cum into your mouth, or all over you. If she really fancies the guy she says it also means he lasts longer if she decides to fuck him during the meet. If he can actually cum twice in a couple of hours that is!

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"My OH said it happened to me a lot so I went to the doctors, dropped my pants and said can you take a look at this please, I think I’m premature. She said… you certainly are… I’m the receptionist"

Can't stop laughing now hilarious

over a year ago

No biggie. I've had it happen to a guy I was seeing years ago, and it never became a problem. Still used to enjoy eachothers time.x

Post new Message to Thread