Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taking one for the team

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from but according to them if my Mrs takes one fir the team by have a little play with the same sex she is bisexual, please let me know your thoughts on this subject

Joe

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from but according to them if my Mrs takes one fir the team by have a little play with the same sex she is bisexual, please let me know your thoughts on this subject

Joe"

Bi curious other than bisexual

Reply privately

By *eadinthecloudsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The premise is does she enjoy it or not? It's here in which the answer to your ponderence shall lye.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why on earth is she taking one for the team?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not bi but if playing with another couple and the wife was turned on by him playing with my dick then I would “take one for the team” as you said. Being bisexual is much more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn’t let anyone on my team, take one for the team. We win and lose together.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn’t let anyone on my team, take one for the team. We win and lose together. "

I wouldn't want to be the one the team member was taking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because sometimes you meet a very special couple or girl and my Mrs if she felt it would spice up the situation she would have little play with the same sex , I on the other hand wouldn’t, I think it’s far easier for a girl to stray than a man , we don’t lend each other clothes or sleep in the same bed or look each one up and down, well I’m talking about myself, i don’t pretend to know everyone’s thoughts

Joe

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Because sometimes you meet a very special couple or girl and my Mrs if she felt it would spice up the situation she would have little play with the same sex , I on the other hand wouldn’t, I think it’s far easier for a girl to stray than a man , we don’t lend each other clothes or sleep in the same bed or look each one up and down, well I’m talking about myself, i don’t pretend to know everyone’s thoughts

Joe "

That's not taking one for the team really, that's doing something because she wants to

Reply privately

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from but according to them if my Mrs takes one fir the team by have a little play with the same sex she is bisexual, please let me know your thoughts on this subject

Joe

Bi curious other than bisexual "

Fab straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I would agree curious but dose one have to brand oneself can it not just be eat of the moment I don’t think it makes her Bisexual in any shape or form because she would rather ride me or another man than a woman. But I must admit it’s a turn on for me ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I suppose it’s how you define talking one for the team I would never ask her to don’t something she didn’t want to do , but if I wanted to play with her and another bisexual lady girl then she would to make me happy same as I would for her , but not going with another man I would not do that a bit of sard fighting is my limit, lol but I wold gladly let her have as many men as she wanted

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Yes I would agree curious but dose one have to brand oneself can it not just be eat of the moment I don’t think it makes her Bisexual in any shape or form because she would rather ride me or another man than a woman. But I must admit it’s a turn on for me , "
if not branding then does any of it even matter ?

... And can she not stil be bi with a preference towards the oposite sex...

Reply privately

over a year ago

There was a term that was used here regularly, some time back.

It was 'Bi playful', when someone doesn't consider themselves bisexual but in the heat of the moment is happy to venture that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t agree why dose she have to be bI , I wonder then how many women out there are bi because like I’ve said it’s more common for a girl to have the same sex experience than a man , or at least that is my opinion

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Use the Reply +quote button so we know who your replying to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t agree why dose she have to be bI , I wonder then how many women out there are bi because like I’ve said it’s more common for a girl to have the same sex experience than a man , or at least that is my opinion

Joe "

Yes I would agree totally with that

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don’t agree why dose she have to be bI , I wonder then how many women out there are bi because like I’ve said it’s more common for a girl to have the same sex experience than a man , or at least that is my opinion

Joe "

Don't bother about what other people think or say. Just be yourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Use the Reply +quote button so we know who your replying to "

Yes I would agree totally with that lol

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I only used to make it to the subs bench

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I only used to make it to the subs bench "
" used to " that mean your on the full team now ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Don't bother about what other people think or say. Just be yourselves "

I’m not in the least bothered what anyone thinks my point is there are people on her that are from planet zork claim to swing but then have such premature views

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t let anyone on my team, take one for the team. We win and lose together.

I wouldn't want to be the one the team member was taking "

I guess we shall have to see lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

I’m not in the least bothered what anyone thinks my point is there are people on her that are from planet zork claim to swing but then have such premature views "

I'm a little confused, you have her described on your profile as Bi-curious, is there really a big enough difference to get upset about?

You can say you're not bothered, but your choice of words suggest otherwise.

People like labels because it helps them to understand.

If you're happy with Bi-curious because she's not fully committed, then Bi-curious is good enough.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Use the Reply +quote button so we know who your replying to "

Sorry that’s me told , I’ve not been on here before but was keen to see other members point of views

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe "

Well why you bothered what other people think. As long you and the Mrs are happy..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t let anyone on my team, take one for the team. We win and lose together.

I wouldn't want to be the one the team member was taking "

That’s two for the team? Does that sound any better? 2 is better than one isn’t it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play that was food one

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That’s two for the team? Does that sound any better? 2 is better than one isn’t it? "

Nearly always

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play that was good one

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s two for the team? Does that sound any better? 2 is better than one isn’t it?

Nearly always "

You sound like you’ve played this game before.

Are you a keeper??

*winks to the side camera “thank you!”

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one should 'take one for the team' if she's doing it because she wants to, that's all that matters.

Pxx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nearly always

You sound like you’ve played this game before.

Are you a keeper??

*winks to the side camera “thank you!” "

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

She's bi curious I'd say .

I'm straight and would never play with another woman to spice things up op .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

I’m not in the least bothered what anyone thinks my point is there are people on her that are from planet zork claim to swing but then have such premature views

I'm a little confused, you have her described on your profile as Bi-curious, is there really a big enough difference to get upset about?

If you're happy with Bi-curious because she's not fully committed, then Bi-curious is good enough.

"

Yes I would agree but my point is this that this site has some very strange people they say they swing but then have very primitive views.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a very confusing thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone pick me for their team………please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone pick me for their team………please "

Are you any good at darts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone pick me for their team………please

Are you any good at darts? "

I took out a 141 check-out once, and got a 180 back in 2017. Any good for ya?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a very confusing thread.

"

Sorry it’s my fault I’m just getting to grips to how this works , I’m totally rubbish at this , but I thought I would ask what other members thought about what this member said to me about if a girl has a play with the same sex then she is definitely BI according to theses space cadets .

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you any good at darts? I took out a 141 check-out once, and got a 180 back in 2017. Any good for ya? "

Sound good to me, I just want an excuse to go to the pub

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you any good at darts? I took out a 141 check-out once, and got a 180 back in 2017. Any good for ya?

Sound good to me, I just want an excuse to go to the pub "

I think I need a drink I’m confused myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you any good at darts? I took out a 141 check-out once, and got a 180 back in 2017. Any good for ya?

I think I need a drink I’m confused myself "

And I started it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry it’s my fault I’m just getting to grips to how this works , I’m totally rubbish at this , but I thought I would ask what other members thought about what this member said to me about if a girl has a play with the same sex then she is definitely BI according to theses space cadets .

Joe "

Well she’s not 100% straight, maybe bi-something.

I’m straight and I wouldn’t want to do anything with another woman.

Reply privately

By *orthernTruckerMan
over a year ago

Trucker (live in Newcastle)

Not being selfish.... but regardless off what it is going up my bum, I'm not taking 1 for the team... I'm taking it for myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Well she’s not 100% straight, maybe bi-something.

I’m straight and I wouldn’t want to do anything with another woman. "

I don’t think it’s that she’s very highly sexed open minded, but then if I’m in GG getting blown off sword fighting with another guy that don’t make me gay or curious men don’t do Jack for me , but women are different, or that’s my opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not being selfish.... but regardless off what it is going up my bum, I'm not taking 1 for the team... I'm taking it for myself "

And your welcome to keep what’s going up your bum Mr Tucker lol

Reply privately

By *orthernTruckerMan
over a year ago

Trucker (live in Newcastle)

"Not being selfish.... but regardless off what it is going up my bum, I'm not taking 1 for the team... I'm taking it for myself

And your welcome to keep what’s going up your bum Mr Tucker lol "

Rate I've been let down and messed around recently... absolutely nothings ventured up there haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There was a term that was used here regularly, some time back.

It was 'Bi playful', when someone doesn't consider themselves bisexual but in the heat of the moment is happy to venture that way.

"

A perfect explanation....

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are a people nothing more taking one for the team tho thats a bit cringy

Reply privately

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

The way I see it you desire somethings, you don't mind some other things and somethings you hate. And these things can sometimes change at any point. You should never do something you dislike or don't want. However if your up for it there's nothing with doing something you don't mind doing. Be it for personal pleasure or more for that of others. As long as it's concensual and your happy to do it. Never take one for the team, just do what your happy with.

Reply privately

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 17:27:19]

Reply privately

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Completely straight people don't play with the same sex, to say that isn't immature or makes me any less a member of the swinging community it's just fact. I don't understand people's horror at being seen as at least partially bi, there are worse things to be, just own it ffs.

Not sure why a woman playing with a woman is any less bi than a man playing with a man? I'll be interested in that explanation

Reply privately

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Why the insults for people who think differently? Why must they be from another planet? Do you honestly think that everyone in this planet shares your views?

Why get so defensive about it?

Why even use the excision taking one for the team when you admit it's a turn on? At you afraid you may catch the ghey?

Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Taken one for the team when Jellybeans says I’ll take one for the team what she means by that is to go with the flow , she may want to go with male from a couple who are straight and his wife may not float my boat but if she doesn’t float my boat I would still go along so that my jellybeans is content , and make the most of it pop a V and do for for England lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I need a drink I’m confused myself

And I started it lol "

Reply privately

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

female here i play with other women because i want to, i only do it on my terms its just a bounus it gets hubby off as well couldent give a dam about lables you like what you like

Reply privately

over a year ago

"female here i play with other women because i want to, i only do it on my terms its just a bounus it gets hubby off as well couldent give a dam about lables you like what you like"

Yes but do you believe that make you Bisexual because I don’t and that’s my point ,

Reply privately

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"female here i play with other women because i want to, i only do it on my terms its just a bounus it gets hubby off as well couldent give a dam about lables you like what you like

Yes but do you believe that make you Bisexual because I don’t and that’s my point , "

no because i would never be in a comitited retionship with a women only men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why the insults for people who think differently? Why must they be from another planet? Do you honestly think that everyone in this planet shares your views?

Why even use the excision taking one for the team when you admit it's a turn on? At you afraid you may catch the ghey?

Mr"

My my someone cage as been rattled , it’s up to me if I want to respect someone view or not , and and any and all swinging couples that say such primitive things well I do question why they are hear , and wether you like my response Or not I’m entitled to my own opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"female here i play with other women because i want to, i only do it on my terms its just a bounus it gets hubby off as well couldent give a dam about lables you like what you like

Yes but do you believe that make you Bisexual because I don’t and that’s my point , no because i would never be in a comitited retionship with a women only men"

Bravo !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

"

It doesn’t bother me , what my point is is how can a so called swinging couple have such a primitive point of view . That has been my whole point , and since this I’ve now changed the listing it no longer lables her as bi curious, Ive add this part to our page .

Reply privately

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Why the insults for people who think differently? Why must they be from another planet? Do you honestly think that everyone in this planet shares your views?

Mr

My my someone cage as been rattled , it’s up to me if I want to respect someone view or not , and and any and all swinging couples that say such primitive things well I do question why they are hear , and wether you like my response Or not I’m entitled to my own opinion. "

Oh the irony

Mr

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Joe "

Think it’s the title that’s confusing taking one for the team usually means having sex with one half of the couple even tho you are not attracted to them because your partner is attracted to the other person.

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd say it depends if she enjoys it or not.

I'd personally not take one for the team if I don't find it hot what's the point?

If I had to label myself it would be hetexible (not a label fan) I like playing with women,but I'm not bisexual in the sense I have no interest in relationships with women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe Think it’s the title that’s confusing taking one for the team usually means having sex with one half of the couple even tho you are not attracted to them because your partner is attracted to the other person."

Yes but the could equally be the same for her to play with the same sex to make me happy we call it taken on for team , but the point of the topic is just because a girl woman would play with the same sex dose not mean she is Bisexual as this couple I was chatting to who according to them were avid swinger would make such a primitive remark . This is the topic

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Yes I would agree but my point is this that this site has some very strange people they say they swing but then have very primitive views.

"

What are they saying that is primitive?

Why are you so against bisexual people? Perhaps she is bi and because you are homophobic she says she's just taking one for the team.

What should Swingers do? Fuck everyone who asks whether they are attracted to them or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Why are you so against bisexual people? Perhaps she is bi and because you are homophobic she says she's just taking one for the team.

What should Swingers do? Fuck everyone who asks whether they are attracted to them or not. "

Befor commenting why don’t you read what we are discussing, what the hell as homophobic got to do with this , read what it says then make your comments

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

What should Swingers do? Fuck everyone who asks whether they are attracted to them or not.

Befor commenting why don’t you read what we are discussing, what the hell as homophobic got to do with this , read what it says then make your comments

Joe "

I did read it. You have issues.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

I did read it. You have issues. "

And what would they be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe Think it’s the title that’s confusing taking one for the team usually means having sex with one half of the couple even tho you are not attracted to them because your partner is attracted to the other person.

Yes but the could equally be the same for her to play with the same sex to make me happy we call it taken on for team , but the point of the topic is just because a girl woman would play with the same sex dose not mean she is Bisexual as this couple I was chatting to who according to them were avid swinger would make such a primitive remark . This is the topic

Joe "

If one is willing/happy to get sexually intimate with someone of the same gender, I feel it's perfectly acceptable to assume they are bisexual, especially as you have her down on your profile as Bic& curious.

I don't think it's a primitive (or any other disrespectful remark you've made) viewpoint at all.

Why are you happy to claim her sexuality is bi-curious but take offence to someone suggesting it to be more than curiousity?.

I don't think there couple stating their beliefs deserve to be spoken of the way you speak of them here for reaching a reasonable conclusion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe Think it’s the title that’s confusing taking one for the team usually means having sex with one half of the couple even tho you are not attracted to them because your partner is attracted to the other person.

Joe

If one is willing/happy to get sexually intimate with someone of the same gender, I feel it's perfectly acceptable to assume they are bisexual, especially as you have her down on your profile as Bic& curious.

I don't think it's a primitive (or any other disrespectful remark you've made) viewpoint at all.

Why are you happy to claim her sexuality is bi-curious but take offence to someone suggesting it to be more than curiousity?.

I don't think there couple stating their beliefs deserve to be spoken of the way you speak of them here for reaching a reasonable conclusion."

Well as I’ve said that is your opinion, I just don’t get people who make out they are heavy swingers but then have these shallow views, and for the record why brand anyone bi curious or bisexual, we had it on our profile because we meet lots of people who there partners are the same as mine , and by limiting what you like and don’t like can be a disadvantage, so we like to be open that anything within reason goes ,

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

I don't think there couple stating their beliefs deserve to be spoken of the way you speak of them here for reaching a reasonable conclusion.

Well as I’ve said that is your opinion, I just don’t get people who make out they are heavy swingers but then have these shallow views, and for the record why brand anyone bi curious or bisexual, we had it on our profile because we meet lots of people who there partners are the same as mine , and by limiting what you like and don’t like can be a disadvantage, so we like to be open that anything within reason goes ,

Joe "

Why are you taking offence at someone assuming bisexual?, when you yourself have bi-curious.

Why the insults towards them because their opinion differs?

You haven't really expressed yourself well here.

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Joe "

I usually call it playfully bi but that’s probably just me ..

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Joe "

Why does it matter if it makes her bi or not? What's wrong with being bi?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spaghetti straight. Bent when wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Spaghetti straight. Bent when wet "

I thought it was straight until wet

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Joe

Joe "

Sounds a bit shit to me.

So she gets jiggy with other women coz you like it.

If she liked to see you get your arse filled by another dude, would you?

If no, why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Sounds a bit shit to me.

If no, why?"

Look you don’t know me or my Mrs so don’t make any kind of judgment and no I would not put myself in that position she would hate that she like men there only one member that’s actually got this , the rest of you are just making assumptions,

Reply privately

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"My my someone cage as been rattled..."

Oh, the irony.

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Why would you ask this of her no taking one for the team here.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Joe

Joe

Sounds a bit shit to me.

If no, why?

Look you don’t know me or my Mrs so don’t make any kind of judgment and no I would not put myself in that position she would hate that she like men there only one member that’s actually got this , the rest of you are just making assumptions,

"

Nobody is making assumptions. I was asking the question, if she liked it, why you wouldn't put yourself in that position. A simple question is it not?

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

If it were a man then he would be called bi-curious at the least, and people would be calling for him to change his sexuality on his profile.

I'd say your partner is bi-situational, but there isn't an option for it on here.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

" If it were a man then he would be called bi-curious at the least, and people would be calling for him to change his sexuality on his profile.

I'd say your partner is bi-situational, but there isn't an option for it on here."

Exactly where I was going with it. I don't know why the OP is getting aggy over it. I do understand people don't like being pigeon holed, however for the process of determining what may be on the cards or to find suitable meets where everyone is happy and comfortable, it goes with the territory.

If I was a vegetarian I wouldn't eat meat because the person I was with wanted me to and I knew it would please them. Or if I did value their happiness over how I personally felt about eating meat and scoffed a pork chop, I'd have to admit to being a carnivore, however infrequently I ate the flesh.

Reply privately

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

I’m confused about this bit “Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from” and what that has got to do with your wife if she’s not an actual participant in the conversation?!

And outright disgusted on your wife’s behalf at this “takes one for the team” comment.

To be completely frank with you Joe, this is sounding a bit like a fantasy conversation you had in your head. Perhaps some thoughts should just stay exactly where they are?

Just my opinion buddy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m confused about this bit “Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from” and what that has got to do with your wife if she’s not an actual participant in the conversation?!

And outright disgusted on your wife’s behalf at this “takes one for the team” comment.

To be completely frank with you Joe, this is sounding a bit like a fantasy conversation you had in your head. Perhaps some thoughts should just stay exactly where they are?

Just my opinion buddy "

Since I put this post up there has only been one member that really gets this , and I find that strange especially for being on a swing site

By _londie8399Find posts by _londie8399 Couple

15 hours ago

blackpool

Yes but do you believe that make you Bisexual because I don’t and that’s my point , "

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I’m confused about this bit “Just been talking to some space kids not sure what planet they are from” and what that has got to do with your wife if she’s not an actual participant in the conversation?!

Just my opinion buddy

Since I put this post up there has only been one member that really gets this , and I find that strange especially for being on a swing site

By _londie8399Find posts by _londie8399 Couple

15 hours ago

blackpool

"

Everybody has got the point of your post.

The fact that your Mrs entertains the idea of playing with a woman to enhance the situation you are playing does indicate she has no tendancies. This is backed up by the fact that you so adamantly state you word never do it the other way round even if it turned your partner on because there are no bi tendancies within your sexuality.

What people aren't understanding is why you are so against her being seen as bi curious or bi playful or bi situational or even just bi but with a leaning towards men?

Also why are you so rude about the people you were talking to in your original post, calling them space kids?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Being bi sexual doesn't mean you have to enter in to a committed relationship with the same sex as you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" If it were a man then he would be called bi-curious at the least, and people would be calling for him to change his sexuality on his profile.

I'd say your partner is bi-situational, but there isn't an option for it on here.

Exactly where I was going with it. I don't know why the OP is getting aggy over it. I do understand people don't like being pigeon holed, however for the process of determining what may be on the cards or to find suitable meets where everyone is happy and comfortable, it goes with the territory.

If I was a vegetarian I wouldn't eat meat because the person I was with wanted me to and I knew it would please them. Or if I did value their happiness over how I personally felt about eating meat and scoffed a pork chop, I'd have to admit to being a carnivore, however infrequently I ate the flesh."

You have a way with words I’ll give you that , then we must be different because we both are willing to put ourselves out of our comfort zone I would play with a lady who I did not find sexually attractive if it meant for my Mrs to have fun with a man that she liked I don’t see an issue with that if everyone is on board , and I would never make my Mrs or any other girl feel that I wasn’t on board 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

If I was a vegetarian I wouldn't eat meat because the person I was with wanted me to and I knew it would please them. Or if I did value their happiness over how I personally felt about eating meat and scoffed a pork chop, I'd have to admit to being a carnivore, however infrequently I ate the flesh.

You have a way with words I’ll give you that , then we must be different because we both are willing to put ourselves out of our comfort zone I would play with a lady who I did not find sexually attractive if it meant for my Mrs to have fun with a man that she liked I don’t see an issue with that if everyone is on board , and I would never make my Mrs or any other girl feel that I wasn’t on board 100% "

See that is definitely you taking one got the team lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Being bi sexual doesn't mean you have to enter in to a committed relationship with the same sex as you. "

I don’t understand why its Bi or Bisexual for us it’s like going in the sweet shop you don’t know what your going out in your moth until you do , but we both have boundaries that we respect

For me it’s Men and ?? play for her its Poo ?? play the rest goes , and if you try to sensual kissing or sensual sex play its game over , if you ride her like Tonto and pull her hair throttle her she like you all the more fir it ,

Swinging is for fun to get you kicks on Route 66

Reply privately

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

" I just don’t get people who make out they are heavy swingers but then have these shallow views "

It's fine to not get people, but why are they shallow because they have different views?

I don't understand what the issue is. If you both enjoy what you're doing what does it matter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I just don’t get people who make out they are heavy swingers but then have these shallow views

It's fine to not get people, but why are they shallow because they have different views?

I don't understand what the issue is. If you both enjoy what you're doing what does it matter?"

Well the way we look at it is those are the view I would expect from vanilla relationship and not from so called heavy swingers, the whole reason for my post was we we’re chatting to a couple and they made the remark that they wouldn’t play because my Mrs was Bi I tried to explain but they were gun fast, they said if a girl plays with the same. Sex it makes them Gay or BI end of story , and I don’t agree I tried to explain that she takes one for the team as I do to be more flexible. I put the post up to see how other thought . That’s it we don’t give damm what anyone thinks , we just wanted what other members thought, that’s it in a nut shall

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I just don’t get people who make out they are heavy swingers but then have these shallow views

I don't understand what the issue is. If you both enjoy what you're doing what does it matter?

Well the way we look at it is those are the view I would expect from vanilla relationship and not from so called heavy swingers, the whole reason for my post was we we’re chatting to a couple and they made the remark that they wouldn’t play because my Mrs was Bi I tried to explain but they were gun fast, they said if a girl plays with the same. Sex it makes them Gay or BI end of story , and I don’t agree I tried to explain that she takes one for the team as I do to be more flexible. I put the post up to see how other thought . That’s it we don’t give damm what anyone thinks , we just wanted what other members thought, that’s it in a nut shall

Joe"

So if a girl fucked another girl, you think she’s straight?

If a guy fucked another guy, you think he’s straight?

In my opinion, if you fuck, lick or suck someone of the same sex, you’re definitely bi-something.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe"

See, this tells a different story to what you've expressed so far.

In this case, you could have explained that her preference is men, that she has little interest in women but in the moment, if the other lady is bi, she's happy to play along, however, she's more than happy to stick to men only, and that she will have no interest in making a move on the other lady.

I still feel your derogatory remarks about the other couple because of a difference of opinion is uncalled for and very immature, also hypocritical that you suggest in this scene they should have a more open mind, when it appears you are as closed minded yourself.

Just because this site is based around swinging doesn't mean we all have the same views, same reasons for being here, same backgrounds building our opinions and attitudes.

We are all individuals.

I stick to what I said at the beginning, they assuming your partner is bisexual after she's had bisexual sex, plus your choice of sexuality on her profile is acceptable.

I'm thinking it's not that that assume she is bi that is the problem, but the fact they refuse to meet as a reaction, that in itself is closed minded, I agree.

We do though, and should find our comfort zone whilst pushing boundaries, if they're not comfortable meeting you for whatever reason, then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe"

Ahh so you're pissed off because they turned you down.

Probably the fact she 'takes one for the team' and will fuck anything, that put them off.

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

There’s so much to unpack here.

If my partner was ‘taking one for the team’ and doing something that they didn’t really want to do, then I’d be deeply upset. No one should be doing anything that they don’t want to do in sex.

Coercive behaviour is abusive. End of.

As for your attitudes to sexuality? If you’re enjoying sex with someone of the same gender, then you’re definitely not straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

In my opinion, if you fuck, lick or suck someone of the same sex, you’re definitely bi-something."

And that’s the whole point of this post your opinion is she’s Gay BI we are not of that opinion, we believe that for a person to be Gay BI they would have a relationship but my Mrs would never have a relationship with a another girl , she like men to much

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There’s so much to unpack here.

If my partner was ‘taking one for the team’ and doing something that they didn’t really want to do, then I’d be deeply upset. No one should be doing anything that they don’t want to do in sex.

As for your attitudes to sexuality? If you’re enjoying sex with someone of the same gender, then you’re definitely not straight"

Well that’s your opinion and that is the whole point of this post , as for forcing you clearly have missed the point , taken one for the team is not being forced or abusive it’s going out one comfort zone that how we see it we all do things we don’t want to do , but we make the choice on our own.

Joe

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Joe

In my opinion, if you fuck, lick or suck someone of the same sex, you’re definitely bi-something.

And that’s the whole point of this post your opinion is she’s Gay BI we are not of that opinion, we believe that for a person to be Gay BI they would have a relationship but my Mrs would never have a relationship with a another girl , she like men to much

Joe "

Being bisexual means having an attraction to people of multiple genders. That’s the actual definition.

It’s not opinions, that’s the definition. Relationships don’t enter into it

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

As for your attitudes to sexuality? If you’re enjoying sex with someone of the same gender, then you’re definitely not straight

Well that’s your opinion and that is the whole point of this post , as for forcing you clearly have missed the point , taken one for the team is not being forced or abusive it’s going out one comfort zone that how we see it we all do things we don’t want to do , but we make the choice on our own.

Joe "

I'd never play with other women though ,because im straight op.

Your lady must have some bi tendancies to do this in the first place , especially if it happens quite often.

You don't have to be in relationships with same sex to be bi curious.

My other half can be orally bi,we are honest about this on our couple profile as it's only right we are.

Jack would never meet a man alone or be in a relationship with a man ,but still puts bi curious .

You had your lady as bi curious when you started this thread .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Being bisexual means having an attraction to people of multiple genders. That’s the actual definition.

It’s not opinions, that’s the definition. Relationships don’t enter into it"

And who said that is that the same as coloured half cast now it’s black , its B they are just words if one don’t feel that way inclined then why should she be BI

Joe

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Joe

Joe

And who said that is that the same as coloured half cast now it’s black , its B they are just words if one don’t feel that way inclined then why should she be BI

Joe"

That’s always been the definition of bisexual, nothing to do with semantics or changing language, which was your example.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Your lady must have some bi tendancies to do this in the first place , especially if it happens quite often.

My other half can be orally bi,we are honest about this on our couple profile as it's only right we are.

Jack would never meet a man alone or be in a relationship with a man ,but still puts bi curious .

You had your lady as bi curious when you started this thread ."

Yes she was down as Bi curious it was only to be more flexible open minded, and you wrong about her having bi tendency’s she hasn’t if fact she hasn’t played with a woman with me there it been the other way round the women played with her , but why dose that make you Bi Or Bi curious we don’t see it that way , she’s straight she would pick a man over a woman any day , but she will allow herself to experience other things

Joe

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Joe

Yes she was down as Bi curious it was only to be more flexible open minded, and you wrong about her having bi tendency’s she hasn’t if fact she hasn’t played with a woman with me there it been the other way round the women played with her , but why dose that make you Bi Or Bi curious we don’t see it that way , she’s straight she would pick a man over a woman any day , but she will allow herself to experience other things

Joe "

But if you list her as bi curious ,then it's not surprising people think she'd open to ff play.

List her as straight if you're genuinely saying she never initiates play with other women .

There's no need for anyone to play in any other ways than what they're comfortable with .

All this should be talked about before a meet anyway so everyone knows what's acceptable to the others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

But if you list her as bi curious ,then it's not surprising people think she'd open to ff play.

List her as straight if you're genuinely saying she never initiates play with other women .

There's no need for anyone to play in any other ways than what they're comfortable with .

All this should be talked about before a meet anyway so everyone knows what's acceptable to the others.

"

Can you move in from that , as I said we explained that to the couple , so please move on with bi listing

Joe

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Joe

Joe

Can you move in from that , as I said we explained that to the couple , so please move on with bi listing

Joe "

You're never gonna get this

I'm out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Joe

You're never gonna get this

I'm out"

I feel the same way so see you later

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

There’s definitely a difference between sex and sexuality, you don’t need to be attracted to someone to have sex as it’s just an act.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having sex with both male and female is bisexual sex..not bi curious, courious is a thought of wanting to know or learn more

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Because sometimes you meet a very special couple or girl and my Mrs if she felt it would spice up the situation she would have little play with the same sex , I on the other hand wouldn’t, I think it’s far easier for a girl to stray than a man , we don’t lend each other clothes or sleep in the same bed or look each one up and down, well I’m talking about myself, i don’t pretend to know everyone’s thoughts

Joe "

Far easier for a 'girl' to stray ....... from what ? to what ?

Do you mean it's BAAAAAAAAAAD for a man to show gay tendencies but you allow the 'girls' to entertain you cos it's not BAAAAAAAD for them to turn lezzie now n then ?

I think that's what you mean.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Having sex with both male and female is bisexual sex..not bi curious, courious is a thought of wanting to know or learn more "

What if I have sex with a female who once was a bloke and I used to be a bloke too ?

what's that then ?

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"There’s definitely a difference between sex and sexuality, you don’t need to be attracted to someone to have sex as it’s just an act."

You have sex with people that you’re not attracted to?

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Having sex with both male and female is bisexual sex..not bi curious, courious is a thought of wanting to know or learn more

What if I have sex with a female who once was a bloke and I used to be a bloke too ?

what's that then ? "

Still bisexual

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Having sex with both male and female is bisexual sex..not bi curious, courious is a thought of wanting to know or learn more

what's that then ? "

a tongue twister

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

what's that then ? "

Pronoun minefield?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope not me but sex is an act/action, sexuality is who your attracted too was just putting that out there. Do you lol?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

what's that then ?

Pronoun minefield?"

They We Them Us are okay with pronouns..... everyone , all.

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Yes but do you believe that make you Bisexual because I don’t and that’s my point , no because i would never be in a comitited retionship with a women only men"

This is where the issues with discussing this come in I think.

Some believe the term bisexual means sexually and emotionally attracted to the same both sexes, others think it means purely sexual.

So people that believe it includes emotional attraction, will argue if they play, they are straight, and others will argue they are bi.

I don't know if there are clearer terms, but if there is, they aren't widely known so these issues will keep occurring, so it would almost make sense to just state, "sexually bi, romanticly straight" (or whatever)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Do you mean it's BAAAAAAAAAAD for a man to show gay tendencies but you allow the 'girls' to entertain you cos it's not BAAAAAAAD for them to turn lezzie now n then ?

I think that's what you mean."

That’s not what I mean, I don’t agree that my Mrs should be bi or Bc just because she has a play with the same sex , she would never have a relationship ship with a girl men all the way she like D to much as for myself men don’t interest me at all , the only interest I have over any guy is his he good enough for my Mrs because I want her to enjoy

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Joe

That’s not what I mean, I don’t agree that my Mrs should be bi or Bc just because she has a play with the same sex , she would never have a relationship ship with a girl men all the way she like D to much as for myself men don’t interest me at all , the only interest I have over any guy is his he good enough for my Mrs because I want her to enjoy

Joe "

God, we get it. She loves cock lol just sometimes she likes a bit of fanny for fun lol

Still say she has bi tendancies otherwise she wouldn't entertain it just like you would never entertain playing with a guy.

Makes no bloody difference and not a clue why you're making such a big deal about people saying she's bi.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

It’s not opinions, that’s the definition. Relationships don’t enter into it"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let’s also not forget the bi lady of the other couple who is being played with by someone who is not bi (therefore not sexually attracted to other women) and is purely sucking it up and “taking one for the team” to turn her man on.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Joe

Joe "

Thanks Joe.

I get it now! Silly me.

If your Mrs. Fucks only you then she's straight.

If she fucks you and someone with a flange - she's straight

BUT

If she fucks you and some other guy ..... then she's straight. AND

If she licks three fannies on the trot she's straight.

I got it....

It's EASY ....

What if you was a woman 10 years ago tho ? What then ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

"

Just because a girl fucked another gir as you put it no don’t think that makes her Gay open minded yes happy to try new experience yes but not Bi or Gay , but again this our opinion

Joe

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Everyone just stop now.

She's had a dabble and she'll never ever do it again ... okay?

Nothing to see here.

Let's all go and look at lezzies on cams.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Just because a girl fucked another gir as you put it no don’t think that makes her Gay open minded yes happy to try new experience yes but not Bi or Gay , but again this our opinion

Joe "

If a female finds another girl sexually attractive (let’s assume she does as she’s fucking her!) - she’s bi, that’s not straight.

That’s the very definition of bi.

Reply privately

By *itbit ChampMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Thought this topic was going to include reference to a fugly, but it's actually more interesting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone just stop now.

She's had a dabble and she'll never ever do it again ... okay?

Nothing to see here.

Let's all go and look at lezzies on cams. "

They aren’t lezzies, they’re straight. They’re just open minded!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Thanks Joe.

I get it now! Silly me.

BUT

I got it....

It's EASY ....

What if you was a woman 10 years ago tho ? What then ?"

Well that’s bit like the egg and the chicken you got there , but what people don’t get about this is we are all grown up that can make up our own minds

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You have a way with words I’ll give you that , then we must be different because we both are willing to put ourselves out of our comfort zone I would play with a lady who I did not find sexually attractive if it meant for my Mrs to have fun with a man that she liked I don’t see an issue with that if everyone is on board , and I would never make my Mrs or any other girl feel that I wasn’t on board 100% "

Is everyone on board tho? I mean, if you actually told the people you were with you didn't find them sexually attractive and were "taking one for the team" in order to advance the situation for your partner (and that works for both you and your mrs) I think they'd be pretty fucking annoyed, upset and grossed out by being treated that way. So no, I don't think everyone really is on board.

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

No way would I do something I didn't want to do. Ms

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Joe

Joe

Joe

If a female finds another girl sexually attractive (let’s assume she does as she’s fucking her!) - she’s bi, that’s not straight.

That’s the very definition of bi. "

Just because you are right LG doesn't mean people can't come on and type falsehoods........

I'm with Joe on this one.

We should all be able to choose our own sexuality despite our sexuality.

So I am going to lick a Lamb chop but i'm still calling myself VEGAN....... okay ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have a way with words I’ll give you that , then we must be different because we both are willing to put ourselves out of our comfort zone I would play with a lady who I did not find sexually attractive if it meant for my Mrs to have fun with a man that she liked I don’t see an issue with that if everyone is on board , and I would never make my Mrs or any other girl feel that I wasn’t on board 100%

Is everyone on board tho? I mean, if you actually told the people you were with you didn't find them sexually attractive and were "taking one for the team" in order to advance the situation for your partner (and that works for both you and your mrs) I think they'd be pretty fucking annoyed, upset and grossed out by being treated that way. So no, I don't think everyone really is on board.

"

That’s grim and pretty hurtful isn’t it.

Reply privately

By *he Artful TodgerMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire but travel

I always took this topic to be when two couples met, but the attraction is lacking for on half but they go ahead anyway, hence taking one for the team.

That’s how a couple I met explained it, completely different dynamic to just meeting single guys where the female half requires attraction and chemistry, not the complex possible 4 way connections two couples meeting might want…

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Joe

Joe

Thanks Joe.

I get it now! Silly me.

BUT

I got it....

It's EASY ....

What if you was a woman 10 years ago tho ? What then ?

Well that’s bit like the egg and the chicken you got there , but what people don’t get about this is we are all grown up that can make up our own minds "

Please.... no chicken talk. I'm just getting used to the fanny chat

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

That’s grim and pretty hurtful isn’t it. "

Massively so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There’s definitely a difference between sex and sexuality, you don’t need to be attracted to someone to have sex as it’s just an act."

Just fuck meat. Not people.

Explains why so many straight men fuck other straight men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Joe

Joe

That’s the very definition of bi.

Just because you are right LG doesn't mean people can't come on and type falsehoods........

I'm with Joe on this one.

We should all be able to choose our own sexuality despite our sexuality.

So I am going to lick a Lamb chop but i'm still calling myself VEGAN....... okay ?

"

Like Pam on Gavin and Stacey necking the wafer thin ham in secret whilst telling everyone she’s a veggie?

Cool

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"There’s definitely a difference between sex and sexuality, you don’t need to be attracted to someone to have sex as it’s just an act.

Explains why so many straight men fuck other straight men. "

God that made me laugh ......

I thought that was the FAB MALE's PLEDGE

'Just Fuck Meat not People !'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There’s definitely a difference between sex and sexuality, you don’t need to be attracted to someone to have sex as it’s just an act.

Explains why so many straight men fuck other straight men.

God that made me laugh ......

I thought that was the FAB MALE's PLEDGE

'Just Fuck Meat not People !'"

It's a tick box when they sign up..!

Explains why men still contact me even though my profile states I'm Gay. All women Swingers will take one of the team.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But excuse me they would never be made to feel that way and there would have to be something in common, you got it all wrong I’m tired of hearing negative thoughts as I have said we would never make anyone feel uncomfortable, stepping out of your comfort zone don’t mean doing something grotesque

We we never do that I wold never ask my Mrs to go with grotesque man because he had a fit partner no fuckkkkkkk way , she get the best

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Joe

Joe "

So she hasn't played with a woman, women have played with her.

So basically, she lies there and takes it?

Like being a the dentist, having work done, eyes closed, pretending your on a beach somewhere drinking cocktails.

Mad thing is, you don't even need any dental treatment but you're only there so your hubby can get the sticker and lollipop at the end.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

But excuse me they would never be made to feel that way and there would have to be something in common, you got it all wrong I’m tired of hearing negative thoughts as I have said we would never make anyone feel uncomfortable, stepping out of your comfort zone don’t mean doing something grotesque

We we never do that I wold never ask my Mrs to go with grotesque man because he had a fit partner no fuckkkkkkk way , she get the best "

I'm not saying they would made to feel that way. They won't will they coz you're not being honest with them. They're being used as a stepping stone to move the scenario from one place to another, you're hardly gonna tell them they're not being found sexually attractive but will go through with it anyway coz chances are they'd get dressed and disappear.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I haven't read all of it but see predictably the judges are in the house. I'm not sure why people have to put labels on people.. If anything were needed I'd probably just say open minded.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

We we never do that I wold never ask my Mrs to go with grotesque man because he had a fit partner no fuckkkkkkk way , she get the best "

But it's OK for her to go with a woman she's not sexually attracted to, because you're attracted to the woman. Alright treacle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I haven't read all of it but see predictably the judges are in the house. I'm not sure why people have to put labels on people.. If anything were needed I'd probably just say open minded. "

But he asked for people thoughts on the matter.......

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I haven't read all of it but see predictably the judges are in the house. I'm not sure why people have to put labels on people.. If anything were needed I'd probably just say open minded.

But he asked for people thoughts on the matter......."

Haha fair play!

Reply privately

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

30 comments left for this thread to be closed....than the world can go back to normal

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I do think it's ok to experiment. How else do we know if we do or don't like things?

I've tried all sorts of stuff, some I've enjoyed, others I haven't.

As said above though same sex makes it bi. Whether that be bi experimental, whatever.

I've never had a romantic relationship with a woman, I have enjoyed sex with women. I class myself as biSEXual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"30 comments left for this thread to be closed....than the world can go back to normal "

If that’s all you have to say then why even bother and as for 30 comments there has been no profanity hear we are just asking people opinion do you know what that means

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"30 comments left for this thread to be closed....than the world can go back to normal

If that’s all you have to say then why even bother and as for 30 comments there has been no profanity hear we are just asking people opinion do you know what that means

Joe

"

Threads automatically close at 175 posts. Not sure what your point about profanity relates to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do think it's ok to experiment. How else do we know if we do or don't like things?

As said above though same sex makes it bi. Whether that be bi experimental, whatever.

I've never had a romantic relationship with a woman, I have enjoyed sex with women. I class myself as biSEXual."

Let’s put a spin on this two men kiss in a movie they are not gay they playing a role , if man gets excited by his Mrs age playing dose that make him a pido , what is role play but a fantasy

Joe

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I do think it's ok to experiment. How else do we know if we do or don't like things?

I've never had a romantic relationship with a woman, I have enjoyed sex with women. I class myself as biSEXual.

Let’s put a spin on this two men kiss in a movie they are not gay they playing a role , if man gets excited by his Mrs age playing dose that make him a pido , what is role play but a fantasy

Joe "

Potentially

Reply privately

over a year ago

"30 comments left for this thread to be closed....than the world can go back to normal

Joe

Threads automatically close at 175 posts. Not sure what your point about profanity relates to "

You never know it may not there is bit more meat on the bone it’s not as simple as thst as we are finding out

Joe

Reply privately

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Joe

"

Hold on a second there my friend...my comment was related to the amount of arguments that have taken over the thread and not you (so don't take it personal ). Also a thread closes automatically after 175 comments (has nothing to do with profanity)...and when the thread closes, all the people arguing on this thread will go on with their lives like nothing happened... so no need for a passive aggressive reply. And yes I do know what asking for opinions means. You take care of yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe

Hold on a second there my friend...my comment was related to the amount of arguments that have taken over the thread and not you (so don't take it personal ). Also a thread closes automatically after 175 comments (has nothing to do with profanity)...and when the thread closes, all the people arguing on this thread will go on with their lives like nothing happened... so no need for a passive aggressive reply. And yes I do know what asking for opinions means. You take care of yourself "

Do me a favour I know what you meant don’t back out now have backbone mock yourself out fella I’ve seen some of the other threads talking about complete B at leat I’m talking about personal experience

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe "

2 men in a movie both know they are playing a role.

Interesting slant... in your wife scenario, if the other woman knew that she's only acting bi and doesn't like it at all then she'd be straight. Or they both would be straight if both acting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Joe "

Both men are acting. Both men are aware they are acting. Do the women who touch your mrs know that your mrs is acting and they're the supporting actress? That's if you believe using a film as an equal comparison is measurable.

The question I again have, is do the other parties know where the motivation and agenda comes from?

Reply privately

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Joe

Hold on a second there my friend...my comment was related to the amount of arguments that have taken over the thread and not you (so don't take it personal ). Also a thread closes automatically after 175 comments (has nothing to do with profanity)...and when the thread closes, all the people arguing on this thread will go on with their lives like nothing happened... so no need for a passive aggressive reply. And yes I do know what asking for opinions means. You take care of yourself

Do me a favour I know what you meant don’t back out now have backbone mock yourself out fella I’ve seen some of the other threads talking about complete B at leat I’m talking about personal experience

Joe "

OK Joe...let me put it this way...there is nothing in my comment or my reply that should offend you (or trigger you )...but if it does, you need to grow up a little!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We we never do that I wold never ask my Mrs to go with grotesque man because he had a fit partner no fuckkkkkkk way , she get the best

But it's OK for her to go with a woman she's not sexually attracted to, because you're attracted to the woman. Alright treacle."

Omg you are so negative she would never do that the whole point is for her or me to go out of our comfort zone it would have to be worth it wether that meant for her or me , it’s simple guys it’s not difficult, why don’t you get it , like I’ve already said we sometimes do thinks we don’t ness want to do , but we do them open minded and for better experiences bus’s kicks

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ignoring the evident thread hijack…

To answer the OP. If at any point during swinging either party is even thinking the term ‘taking one for the team’ then it isn’t swinging, it’s coercion

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Does anyone know what's going on here??

Reply privately

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

"OK Joe...let me put it this way...there is nothing in my comment or my reply that should offend you (or trigger you )...but if it does, you need to grow up a little!"

I haven't read the thread but no one knows what triggers other people or why they are triggered.

It's not about growing up that's for sure. It's about having something bad in one's past.

And triggers are not memories. Perhaps Google it before insulting people

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

KM by the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Ignoring the evident thread hijack…

To answer the OP. If at any point during swinging either party is even thinking the term ‘taking one for the team’ then it isn’t swinging, it’s coercion "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ignoring the evident thread hijack…

To answer the OP. If at any point during swinging either party is even thinking the term ‘taking one for the team’ then it isn’t swinging, it’s coercion "

Again before either of us go out of the comfort zone , it’s talked about and agreed it would never just happen in play unless the mood swing that way

Joe

Joe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK Joe...let me put it this way...there is nothing in my comment or my reply that should offend you (or trigger you )...but if it does, you need to grow up a little!

I haven't read the thread but no one knows what triggers other people or why they are triggered.

It's not about growing up that's for sure. It's about having something bad in one's past.

And triggers are not memories. Perhaps Google it before insulting people "

Sorry let me clear this up you have not offended me I must of replied to the wrong person so I do apologise for that

Joe

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Does anyone know what's going on here?? "

Yeah, they meet women that the bloke fancies. If his mrs thinks it'll spice things up she'll let the women do things to her even though she's straight. Don't stress though, they'll never let the woman know the mrs doesn't fancy her or get turned on by her (it's their secret coz it's acting and nobody will be any the wiser therefore no hurt feelings) so please don't call the mrs bi. She ain't, she's straight. If you do think she has any bi in her (yes, including the other woman's fingers) you're a closed minded spade cadet coz all she's doing is stepping out of her comfort zone by allowing someone she ain't sexually attracted to do sexual things to her, coz it means the OP then gets to dick the actual bi woman. Simples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need a wank after all that.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Does anyone know what's going on here??

Yeah, they meet women that the bloke fancies. If his mrs thinks it'll spice things up she'll let the women do things to her even though she's straight. Don't stress though, they'll never let the woman know the mrs doesn't fancy her or get turned on by her (it's their secret coz it's acting and nobody will be any the wiser therefore no hurt feelings) so please don't call the mrs bi. She ain't, she's straight. If you do think she has any bi in her (yes, including the other woman's fingers) you're a closed minded spade cadet coz all she's doing is stepping out of her comfort zone by allowing someone she ain't sexually attracted to do sexual things to her, coz it means the OP then gets to dick the actual bi woman. Simples."

That's cleared that up. Thanks PP for putting it in layman's terms

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes the discussion started of if your partner to one for the team played with the same sex , dose that her bi gay I don’t agree it dose , I’m asking other people opinions

Joe

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I need a wank after all that. "

Now I know that, does that make me Bi?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes the discussion started of if your partner to one for the team played with the same sex , dose that make her bi gay ,I don’t agree it dose , I’m asking other people opinions

Joe "

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes the discussion started of if your partner to one for the team played with the same sex , dose that her bi gay I don’t agree it dose , I’m asking other people opinions

Joe "

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether it's right or wrong.

I have to say though sounds like she definitely has bi tendencies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A couple had a different opinion to Joe, he brought it to the forum for support.

It backfired because he didn't express his point of view very well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes the discussion started of if your partner to one for the team played with the same sex , dose that make her bi gay ,I don’t agree it dose , I’m asking other people opinions

Joe "

Reply privately