Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My first no show...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After 5 years I've had my first no show.

Last week it was being named and shamed as a time waster by not allowing a guy over for a first meet with my child in the house.

Finally feel I've hit the side of fab so many moan about. Lol

Off home to mum it up and bake cakes for the school summer fare

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Silly boy for it coming over . Onwards and upwards

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Sorry to hear that! Enjoy your cake making x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After 5 years I've had my first no show.

Last week it was being named and shamed as a time waster by not allowing a guy over for a first meet with my child in the house.

Off home to mum it up and bake cakes for the school summer fare "

Welcome to the club ..its the pits innit...

over a year ago

He's just messaged saying he'd not heard anything since 11am (when we arranged we'd meet at 1:15pm leaving it at see you then) and accused me of playing games lol.

Do people really need 2 hours of reassurance before a meet once it's arranged

over a year ago

Off home to mum it up and bake cakes for the school summer fare Welcome to the club ..its the pits innit..."

I mean to be fair at least it's not going to be a mad rush to get the cakes done now lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

His loss!

over a year ago

"He's just messaged saying he'd not heard anything since 11am (when we arranged we'd meet at 1:15pm leaving it at see you then) and accused me of playing games lol.

Do people really need 2 hours of reassurance before a meet once it's arranged "

You'd think not but it's a whole new world on here ..

over a year ago

A quick message just before to say "I'm on my way" or whatever is fine if you want to but it's not really needed

over a year ago

His loss. Stupid stupid boy

over a year ago

"A quick message just before to say "I'm on my way" or whatever is fine if you want to but it's not really needed "

I was at lunch at the school with my daughter (which he knew) and I text at 1 to let him know I was just leaving.

I think it was just an excuse but that's the way the cookie crumbles lol

over a year ago

"A quick message just before to say "I'm on my way" or whatever is fine if you want to but it's not really needed

I was at lunch at the school with my daughter (which he knew) and I text at 1 to let him know I was just leaving.

I think it was just an excuse but that's the way the cookie crumbles lol"

And yet he called you a time waster? Ahh this is why we have a bad reputation

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"His loss! "

Pretty much this. With bells on..

Block, delete, next

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"A quick message just before to say "I'm on my way" or whatever is fine if you want to but it's not really needed

I think it was just an excuse but that's the way the cookie crumbles lol"

Well if you text him at 1 then you didn't go quiet on him.So I would agree with you that he is just making an excuse and really probably isn't worth a second chance.

Mind you I wouldn't give a second chance anyhow as it takes less than a minute to send a message to say you aren't going to go and no one is that busy they can't send a message before the time you are to meet.

over a year ago

I think it was just an excuse but that's the way the cookie crumbles lol

And yet he called you a time waster? Ahh this is why we have a bad reputation "

To be fair it's my own fault. He cancelled twice this week but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Should have known lol.

I always take something to do and I just chilled for an hour and enjoyed my coffee.

Onwards and upwards lol.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

That's crap op

Still report him & block which I'm guessing you have ,sorry not read all thread.

Enjoy your baking .

over a year ago

The very first meet I arranged from here ghosted just before. I've been stood up many times on BDSM sites but understand that people talk a good game then crap out when it's time to meet. The notion of someone arranging to come for a fuck and not show was an alien concept to me. I've now learnt that it's fairly common lol. Someone once said I should take a deposit and if they don't show at least you can go get a drink. Not my style but made me laugh.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My very first fab meet stood me up so I think you must be doing rather well if it has taken 5years for this to happen. Still not nice though so hope you are OK.x

over a year ago

the odd one will always slip thro no matter how good you are at picking meets ...his lost hope you've blocked him .... and baking cakes is thee best way to move forward

over a year ago

"My very first fab meet stood me up so I think you must be doing rather well if it has taken 5years for this to happen. Still not nice though so hope you are OK.x"

I don't get how guys just ghost meets... I struggle to get a message so when meets do come up I'm fucking buzzing

over a year ago

"My very first fab meet stood me up so I think you must be doing rather well if it has taken 5years for this to happen. Still not nice though so hope you are OK.x"

Yeah I had a good run lol

over a year ago

"the odd one will always slip thro no matter how good you are at picking meets ...his lost hope you've blocked him .... and baking cakes is thee best way to move forward"

Yeah all blocked.

over a year ago

"My very first fab meet stood me up so I think you must be doing rather well if it has taken 5years for this to happen. Still not nice though so hope you are OK.x

I don't get how guys just ghost meets... I struggle to get a message so when meets do come up I'm fucking buzzing "

Maybe he was worried I was a man lol

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Off home to mum it up and bake cakes for the school summer fare "

We must have a deranged madman roaming the streets. What a tosser!

His loss - cos you look fantastic

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"My very first fab meet stood me up so I think you must be doing rather well if it has taken 5years for this to happen. Still not nice though so hope you are OK.x

Yeah I had a good run lol"

Yeah, what's your secret ...?!

...even with my cunning filtering plans I still get blind sided now and then by a timewaster

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

This is why I always get my meets to pre-pay for a non refundable 4* hotel, sorts out the time wasters.

I’ve not had a meet yet though using this strategy so there might be a flaw.

over a year ago

Off home to mum it up and bake cakes for the school summer fare

We must have a deranged madman roaming the streets. What a tosser!

His loss - cos you look fantastic "

Awww thank you

over a year ago

Yeah I had a good run lol

Yeah, what's your secret ...?!

...even with my cunning filtering plans I still get blind sided now and then by a timewaster "

No idea. I'm pretty picky lol. Maybe that's why. I've definitely been lucky

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"He's just messaged saying he'd not heard anything since 11am (when we arranged we'd meet at 1:15pm leaving it at see you then) and accused me of playing games lol.

Do people really need 2 hours of reassurance before a meet once it's arranged "

What a numpty... I'd say he chickened out and is not trying to transfer blame to you.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Do people really need 2 hours of reassurance before a meet once it's arranged

What a numpty... I'd say he chickened out and is not trying to transfer blame to you."

*Now not not... Ffs

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

That's a good run , we once had 3 no shows in a month.

So we just started meeting in clubs , lot more expensive for us but lots of fun guaranteed ??

By *olchester FunMan
over a year ago

Colchester

I can’t abide time wasters it’s so hard to meet decent people on here especially as a single guy, I can see just from looking at your profile you are the real deal but given that’s your first no show in 5 years you haven’t do too bad and if you need a substitute just let me know

over a year ago

"I can’t abide time wasters it’s so hard to meet decent people on here especially as a single guy, I can see just from looking at your profile you are the real deal but given that’s your first no show in 5 years you haven’t do too bad and if you need a substitute just let me know "

I think I've been very lucky lol. Slide into my DMs, let's talk

over a year ago

I got stood up a couple of weeks ago for the first time since I was about 20. Met him twice before, hotel room booked. Was sat in the car park waiting with a bag full of sex toys like a right nob.

It really sucks, sorry you had to go through it too

Post new Message to Thread