Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone else had this problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So lately whilst having sex I just can't physically cum I can get rock hard no problem just not excited enough anyone got any tips or wana help a guy out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a lot of trouble being able to orgasm until the last few years.

I must admit edging has helped a lot and I now edge every time I play.

Not sure if its worth a try x

over a year ago

Hey thankyou for your reply I am fairly new to all this My sex life has been pretty vanilla tbf,hence why I have joined here,I have kind of tried edging its weird to explain I have no problem getting it up an feeling the pleasure but I can literally go till I can't physically go any more lol an then it's kinda a let down x

over a year ago

Certain medications, like antidepressants, can interfere with sexual arousal and orgasm.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"So lately whilst having sex I just can't physically cum I can get rock hard no problem just not excited enough anyone got any tips or wana help a guy out "

Do you masturbate? How often? Do you cum?

over a year ago

Yh I get that I'm not on any medication,I have thought maybe it's we're I've stopped the gym for abit lower testosterone

over a year ago

Honestly don’t try and don’t feel guilty about it you may find that a little bit of reverse psychology in that sense might actually be the cure. But remember if your sex life has been largely vanilla and you’ve had one parter for quite a while believe it or not, your body gets used to what turns your old partner on and how to satisfy yourself with them. It can take a while to psychologically and physically break that connection so go easy on yourself and enjoy the fact you’re still getting rock hard! Relax! It’ll be fine and if the problem continues don’t be afraid to visit the Doctor to check that there’s nothing more serious going on.

over a year ago

Yes if I masterbate I have no problem cummin I used to wank atleast twice a day now I don't wank lol try not to but never had a problem then with it

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Yes if I masterbate I have no problem cummin I used to wank atleast twice a day now I don't wank lol try not to but never had a problem then with it "

Stop wanking entirely and see if the problem goes away. 2 weeks should fix it

By *umbiyaMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I have this issue too. But that’s down to venlafaxine medication

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Sometimes happens for me, don’t sweat it. I still have fun!

Post new Message to Thread