Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chronic illness vent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay I need to vent this out because UGH I’m so frustrated!

It’s my birthday coming up and I’m one of those people who unfortunately has to have everything perfect on their birthday and now my chronic illness has decided to have a massive flare up! Yay!

Can’t keep my head up from the drowsiness, too tired to plan anything, too tired to sleep, just sitting in bed all day because I can’t move.

Oh, and I’m also due on my period. And periods are horrific for me. Whichever God is working against me, I’m gonna need her to stop.

But yes; thank you for letting my vent. I don’t need advice or whatever, just needed somewhere to get this out to people who will (hopefully) be understanding

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sucks.

Feel better soon.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have another birthday when you're feeling better. More time to plan, less stress now.

Everyone should have 2 birthdays.

over a year ago

"Have another birthday when you're feeling better. More time to plan, less stress now.

Everyone should have 2 birthdays. "

That’s a good idea actually hahaha; if only I didn’t already have things booked

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Yarrow tincture for the period issues

Have 2 bdays!

By *uriousBunnyWoman
over a year ago

Derby

"Okay I need to vent this out because UGH I’m so frustrated!

It’s my birthday coming up and I’m one of those people who unfortunately has to have everything perfect on their birthday and now my chronic illness has decided to have a massive flare up! Yay!

Can’t keep my head up from the drowsiness, too tired to plan anything, too tired to sleep, just sitting in bed all day because I can’t move.

Oh, and I’m also due on my period. And periods are horrific for me. Whichever God is working against me, I’m gonna need her to stop.

But yes; thank you for letting my vent. I don’t need advice or whatever, just needed somewhere to get this out to people who will (hopefully) be understanding "

Completely understand, chronic illness sucks!! Pain & fatigue flares fcuk with my plans and rule my life far too often. Sending love and spoons x

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Did you just misgender God?

C

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Did you just misgender God?

C"

In fact did God even tell you their pronouns or gender identity so you could gender them?

C

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Sending a big hug

over a year ago

"Did you just misgender God?

C

In fact did God even tell you their pronouns or gender identity so you could gender them?

C"

Different people believe in different Gods hope this helps

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Hugs ..that's all

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

It might different for you but stress always makes scouse chronic ailments 100 times worse so if you can take some time out to relax/meditate that might help

over a year ago

"It might different for you but stress always makes scouse chronic ailments 100 times worse so if you can take some time out to relax/meditate that might help "

Yeah I definitely think this is what’s making it worse unfortunately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Okay I need to vent this out because UGH I’m so frustrated!

But yes; thank you for letting my vent. I don’t need advice or whatever, just needed somewhere to get this out to people who will (hopefully) be understanding "

Hugs I completely understand.

I've had a stressful few weeks and a really hectic week at work.

The pain, brain fog and fatigue are hell right now

Post new Message to Thread