Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How did you learn

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

to remove a bra?

A friend told me he learnt at school!!! He had perfected the one handed release but is now out of practice.

Add your own how did you questions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't learn. I just sort of claw and pull and wrestle with them until they come off. And if they don't come off then so be it - they just dangle, torn and mishapen. Grrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"I didn't learn. I just sort of claw and pull and wrestle with them until they come off. And if they don't come off then so be it - they just dangle, torn and mishapen. Grrrrrrrrr"

I hope that's the bra and not the boobies to which you refer.

over a year ago

At no stage have boobies been mentioned.

Boobies are the equivalent of a very precious metal or jewel - to be handled only with the upmost care.

Mmmmm, boobies.

That's set me off now... MUST..... SEE....... BOOOOOOBIES!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I didn't learn. I just sort of claw and pull and wrestle with them until they come off. And if they don't come off then so be it - they just dangle, torn and mishapen. Grrrrrrrrr"

Mental note to self: If ever meeting Googlewhack, Primani lingerie only - leave Agent Provocateur gear at home

over a year ago

My oh is still mastering the art of swift bra removal.

over a year ago

"At no stage have boobies been mentioned.

Boobies are the equivalent of a very precious metal or jewel - to be handled only with the upmost care.

Mmmmm, boobies.

That's set me off now... MUST..... SEE....... BOOOOOOBIES!"

Take care with the packaging then! I wouldn't want my £80 bras left mangled. Think handling soft fruit... the most precious and delicious fruit imaginable.

over a year ago

Trial and error

If at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again

Fortunately I had a very willing gf that was more than happy for me to practice

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Confuse a guy, wear a front fastening bra

over a year ago

"Confuse a guy, wear a front fastening bra "

over a year ago

"Confuse a guy, wear a front fastening bra "

I haven't seen those in years. When I was younger and firmer I had some lovely ones but men did get confused when I wore them.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Confuse a guy, wear a front fastening bra

I haven't seen those in years. When I was younger and firmer I had some lovely ones but men did get confused when I wore them."

or an overhead sports bra

over a year ago

"Confuse a guy, wear a front fastening bra

I haven't seen those in years. When I was younger and firmer I had some lovely ones but men did get confused when I wore them.

or an overhead sports bra "

I can't get into those. It takes me about 20 to 30 minutes to get into my sports bra. Once I am in I look ridiculous as I have mono-boob but I do feel I have had a work out.

over a year ago

Lol just use scissors

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Mmmmm, boobies.

Take care with the packaging then! I wouldn't want my £80 bras left mangled. Think handling soft fruit... the most precious and delicious fruit imaginable."

£80 Thats a two man tent

over a year ago

Mmmmm, boobies.

Take care with the packaging then! I wouldn't want my £80 bras left mangled. Think handling soft fruit... the most precious and delicious fruit imaginable.

£80 Thats a two man tent "

Rigby and Peller don't sell tents for men. It takes an awful lot of engineering to make a really decent bra. Even the skimpy bits of nonsense can cost a fair amount and you blokes just whip 'em off without giving them due attention.

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

I am totally inept with the Titzling, lots of tutting and sighing from me in the mornings.

Yet it takes a man seconds one handed.

Always been a complete mystery to me.

over a year ago

"Mental note to self: If ever meeting Googlewhack, Primani lingerie only - leave Agent Provocateur gear at home "

Mental note to self: If ever meeting Caz - get a jolly big book for the train ride to.... Cumbria. Crumbs.

over a year ago

Never understood how guys have trouble with bras. I've always been able to get them off in a second lol

over a year ago

I'm a natural I think I was born to unhook them. I am devastatingly stealthy with zips too.

over a year ago

Have never mastered the art of bra removal :D. Some of the clasps have minds of their own .

over a year ago

It would seem that my friend is the only one who had a 'class' in the subject at school then. I didn't get an adequate answer as to why there was a bra at a boys school.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I only struggle to do it one handed if the person is wearing one two sizes too small. Need some serious strength in your thumb and first two fingers then

over a year ago

"I only struggle to do it one handed if the person is wearing one two sizes too small. Need some serious strength in your thumb and first two fingers then"

Careful of the rebound on those too!

I might have to have this as a new game next time I go to a club.

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

The live in school matron at our ever so posh public boarding school insisted on washing and hanging out her skimpies, bras and all on the washing line adjacent to the grass tennis courts. No matter how hard I tried mind don't think I ever plucked up the nerve to practise my extra curricula bra unfastening skils whilst they were dangling there, fortunately I don't find myself very frequently needing that skill that passed me by from prep onwards, sob sob sob

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It amazes me how men struggle with one of the simplest fasteners around - it's only a hook and eye ffs!

Take hold of strap on each side of the hooks and push slightly together and then out and apart

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I am still learning!! But practice makes perfect as they say, so I will keep trying.......

over a year ago

"It amazes me how men struggle with one of the simplest fasteners around - it's only a hook and eye ffs!

Take hold of strap on each side of the hooks and push slightly together and then out and apart"

You make it sound sooooooo simple

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I learned quite quickly how to do my own - I was 10 when I wore my first bra.

As for guys - so many don't know that I just remove it myself more often than not! Don't want expensive underwear ruined! Turns into a costly meet otherwise.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It amazes me how men struggle with one of the simplest fasteners around - it's only a hook and eye ffs!

Take hold of strap on each side of the hooks and push slightly together and then out and apart"

Im talking one handed (left) with a fat backed small bra person. Whilst holding a donut between my lips without actually biting it.

Not so easy now is it smarty pants

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

I used to be able to undo a bra one-handed typically without the owner noticing at the instant.

On a couple of occasions I've been able to completely remove a bra from under a top without the owner noticing provided there was enough distractions and usually a few Vodkas in the frame.

Not done it or tried to for many years now so not sure if I still could.

over a year ago

"I learned quite quickly how to do my own - I was 10 when I wore my first bra.

As for guys - so many don't know that I just remove it myself more often than not! Don't want expensive underwear ruined! Turns into a costly meet otherwise."

most ladies I have met have removed their own , am guessing for this reason .....and I don't blame them

over a year ago

Taking one off, easy peasy.

Putting one on, different matter.....

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Take hold of strap on each side of the hooks and push slightly together and then out and apart

You make it sound sooooooo simple "

It's so simple I can do it behind my back!

over a year ago

Was a natural knack I had, never had a problem single handed

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mmmmm, boobies.

£80 Thats a two man tent

Rigby and Peller don't sell tents for men. It takes an awful lot of engineering to make a really decent bra. Even the skimpy bits of nonsense can cost a fair amount and you blokes just whip 'em off without giving them due attention."

I paid 87 quid once for a fucking sports bra....

over a year ago

"

I paid 87 quid once for a fucking sports bra.... "

87 QUID ! . BLOODY NORA !

over a year ago

Mmmmm, boobies.

£80 Thats a two man tent

Rigby and Peller don't sell tents for men. It takes an awful lot of engineering to make a really decent bra. Even the skimpy bits of nonsense can cost a fair amount and you blokes just whip 'em off without giving them due attention.I paid 87 quid once for a fucking sports bra.... "

Was it a good fuck? I don't really go for the sporty types.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mmmmm, boobies.

£80 Thats a two man tent

Rigby and Peller don't sell tents for men. It takes an awful lot of engineering to make a really decent bra. Even the skimpy bits of nonsense can cost a fair amount and you blokes just whip 'em off without giving them due attention.I paid 87 quid once for a fucking sports bra....

Was it a good fuck? I don't really go for the sporty types. "

Ive fucked a lot today actually...its Thurday, thought it was compulsory

over a year ago

"I paid 87 quid once for a fucking sports bra....

Was it a good fuck? I don't really go for the sporty types. Ive fucked a lot today actually...its Thurday, thought it was compulsory "

That is so much better than rant Thursday. Let's make it the law. Not just you though, I need Thursday fucks too. Just not in the sports bra.

over a year ago

I used to be able to do it with thumb and forefinger by just pushing both clasps against each other but the fatter the girls got that went out the window.

Had a skinny girlfriend last year though and I couldn't do it anymore so I just either used my whole hands to do the same or pulled the straps over her shoulders and rode her with stirrups instead!

over a year ago

"to remove a bra?

A friend told me he learnt at school!!! He had perfected the one handed release but is now out of practice.

Add your own how did you questions."

It all depends some you can pop off with 2 fingers but there again some you need a crowbar and goggles to protect your eyes from strap whiplash.

over a year ago

"to remove a bra?

Add your own how did you questions.

It all depends some you can pop off with 2 fingers but there again some you need a crowbar and goggles to protect your eyes from strap whiplash. "

I suppose those with three hooks must be more difficult to 'pop' but strap whiplash, what's that about?

over a year ago

"My oh is still mastering the art of swift bra removal. "

If swifts wear bras, do tots also?

over a year ago

Oops tits

over a year ago