Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being creative .......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

had another spell (accident free so far) of being creative this morning - homemade Leek and Potato Soup with a twist is bubbling away and a loaf of bread cooking too - both should be ready together ............. mmmmmmmmmmm its smell delish in my house ........ oh the twist ............ guess u wanna know that .............. chunky bits of chicken once the soup has been blended smooth ....

Whose got what for lunch ........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"had another spell (accident free so far) of being creative this morning - homemade Leek and Potato Soup with a twist is bubbling away and a loaf of bread cooking too - both should be ready together ............. mmmmmmmmmmm its smell delish in my house ........ oh the twist ............ guess u wanna know that .............. chunky bits of chicken once the soup has been blended smooth ....

Whose got what for lunch ........ "

Nothing here..........on me way to you with my soup bowl for a portion...........

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"had another spell (accident free so far) of being creative this morning - homemade Leek and Potato Soup with a twist is bubbling away and a loaf of bread cooking too - both should be ready together ............. mmmmmmmmmmm its smell delish in my house ........ oh the twist ............ guess u wanna know that .............. chunky bits of chicken once the soup has been blended smooth ....

Chicken Tikka Baguette. Coffee. Couple of fags, and something else, havent decided yet.

Havent had tea/dinner this week yet, havent got in till 10pm and havent been arsed to make anything.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love leeka nd potato soup, especially with home made bread. You ahve just given me an idea...

In my house.. as I am going out to work ina bit there are no tempting smells at the moment.. so can you save me a bit and I ll pop over

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I had cheesey jackets warmed up in micro think I prefer your

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Think I may pop down the chippy

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Iced Latte with a Chicken and Bacon sandwich....

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Think I may pop down the chippy"

I find I have to get curry sauce when I do as if the standard of chips that day is shit, all is not lost as the curry sauce hides the shit chips

over a year ago

When you say leek and potato soup with a twist, are we talking cup-a-soup but served in a bowl ?

I had chicken tikka meat with brown rice. I don't like sauces - much prefer the meat bit to be dry. (don't even like gravy)

over a year ago

"Think I may pop down the chippy"

Does the guy who thinks he's elvis still work there?

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I had homemade bloody Mary soup with homemade bread nothing better on cold days like this

over a year ago

Ham & Mustard sarnie here

over a year ago

Sat in market cafewith a cuppa waiting for son to finish work programme, so soup would be welcome

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Think I may pop down the chippy

I find I have to get curry sauce when I do as if the standard of chips that day is shit, all is not lost as the curry sauce hides the shit chips"

Chips is my favourite food. I am clearly well bred as you can see

I have had some truly shit chips in my time. Very disappointing

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Does the guy who thinks he's elvis still work there? "

He doesn't think Dave he bloody swears he is

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I had a MaccyD

over a year ago

Still to have my lunch, what to have though?

over a year ago

Does the guy who thinks he's elvis still work there?

He doesn't think Dave he bloody swears he is "

It's ok I dont give. a damn about him!

over a year ago

Minxie your making my tummy rumble.....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I had some crumpets...Need to go and do a food shop but it looks pants out there...

over a year ago

Chicken pot pie creamed potato and asparagus

Followed by sex

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I had some crumpets...Need to go and do a food shop but it looks pants out there..."

I had 6 for breakfast today, but I cut them in half so its alright

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Chicken pot pie creamed potato and asparagus

Followed by sex "

Sparagus is an athrodisiac Ive heard, its also the best Veg.

Followed by love, not sex

over a year ago

When you say leek and potato soup with a twist, are we talking cup-a-soup but served in a bowl ?

I had chicken tikka meat with brown rice. I don't like sauces - much prefer the meat bit to be dry. (don't even like gravy)"

ha ha - nope we are talking made from potatoes and leeks and an onion and sage - with chicken stock and then blended with the chicken chunks put in after and a bit of cream added too - and a bit on the top for decorative purposes, no cup of soups here ....... lol

over a year ago

I had chicken tikka meat with brown rice. I don't like sauces - much prefer the meat bit to be dry. (don't even like gravy)

ha ha - nope we are talking made from potatoes and leeks and an onion and sage - with chicken stock and then blended with the chicken chunks put in after and a bit of cream added too - and a bit on the top for decorative purposes, no cup of soups here ....... lol "

and you managed all that with no reported injuries ?

maybe you have turned a corner ?

over a year ago

ha ha - nope we are talking made from potatoes and leeks and an onion and sage - with chicken stock and then blended with the chicken chunks put in after and a bit of cream added too - and a bit on the top for decorative purposes, no cup of soups here ....... lol

and you managed all that with no reported injuries ?

maybe you have turned a corner ? "

nope no injuries and have even decanted the remaining and put it in a container for freezing .........

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Toast and marmite. Want to swap?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I had a MaccyD "

So did I in the end. Just for a change

over a year ago

rice and tuna for my lunch break at work.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I didn't have time for lunch today Now it's too late as I should eat early tonight. I need a snackerel.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I had a MaccyD

So did I in the end. Just for a change "

did you get a new bag?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

We had a lovely big bowl of stew left over from yesterday, tonight it will just be baked potato's, ham and baked beans i think. Oh and perrisomm there my new favourite fruit. I did eat two whole pinapples yesterday lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"We had a lovely big bowl of stew left over from yesterday, tonight it will just be baked potato's, ham and baked beans i think. Oh and perrisomm there my new favourite fruit. I did eat two whole pinapples yesterday lol"

Two whole pineapples? Are your insides made of cast iron? I like a persimmons too. I have no pineapple or persimmons or potatoes....

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"We had a lovely big bowl of stew left over from yesterday, tonight it will just be baked potato's, ham and baked beans i think. Oh and perrisomm there my new favourite fruit. I did eat two whole pinapples yesterday lol

Two whole pineapples? Are your insides made of cast iron? I like a persimmons too. I have no pineapple or persimmons or potatoes...."

I have jaffa cakes... Want some?

over a year ago

I love being creative but I don't think tonight's rice pudding really counts.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"We had a lovely big bowl of stew left over from yesterday, tonight it will just be baked potato's, ham and baked beans i think. Oh and perrisomm there my new favourite fruit. I did eat two whole pinapples yesterday lol

Two whole pineapples? Are your insides made of cast iron? I like a persimmons too. I have no pineapple or persimmons or potatoes....

I have jaffa cakes... Want some? "

Yes please. I'm stuck at home waiting for phone call with the final bit of information to finish a report. Stuck, hungry and nothing instant in the house. I just know if I go to the kitchen and cooked an egg the phone would ring and the egg would burn.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Two whole pineapples? Are your insides made of cast iron? I like a persimmons too. I have no pineapple or persimmons or potatoes...."

You can come to mine i got all three and another pineapple lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I have jaffa cakes... Want some? "

Do you work at the jaffa cake factory?

Cos that's what you always have!

I just had rissole and chips from the chippy