Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hidden Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I keep getting messages from this couple and when I go to reply… profile hidden!

Anyone else getting strange messages and when they go to respond the profile is hidden?lol

I don’t under why people bother if they going to hide the profile straight away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Maybe they forgot

over a year ago

"Maybe they forgot "

Yeah that’s a possibility.. I’ve had it a few times now, find it totally strange and pointless lol

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
over a year ago

All over the place

Lots of people pop on and off for whatever reason. Ask them why I'm sure they will share

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

I don't see what the issue is, you can still message them, ask them.

over a year ago

"I don't see what the issue is, you can still message them, ask them."

Don’t think you can message them.. not an issue it’s neither here or there to be honest I was just curious if others experienced the same.. I just found it to be so stupid lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

It's annoying

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

"So I keep getting messages from this couple and when I go to reply… profile hidden!

Anyone else getting strange messages and when they go to respond the profile is hidden?lol

I don’t under why people bother if they going to hide the profile straight away "

You can still reply if theyve messaged you 1st

over a year ago

"So I keep getting messages from this couple and when I go to reply… profile hidden!

I don’t under why people bother if they going to hide the profile straight away

You can still reply if theyve messaged you 1st"

Oh ok cool.. didn’t know that lol

over a year ago

"It's annoying"

Thank you! Glad someone agrees lol

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I just always reply and say sorry I don't know if I want to chat as your profile is hidden

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've had this on several occasion.

I usually reply that we can't see their profile as it's hidden.

It's then often explained on why

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't reply to hidden profiles unless it's someone I know and have spoken to previously.

There should also be restrictions on hidden profiles using the forums for exactly the same reasons.

Many comments and posts can be taken out of context if others who don't know the person can't view the profile.

over a year ago

"I just always reply and say sorry I don't know if I want to chat as your profile is hidden"

Yeah wasn’t sure if it was possible to still reply.. I’ll be sure to just send a similar msg going forward. Thanks x

By *athyperkinsCouple
over a year ago

lifton

We get winks, photo fabs and friend requests from hidden profiles. I think it's odd too! T

over a year ago

"I don't reply to hidden profiles unless it's someone I know and have spoken to previously.

There should also be restrictions on hidden profiles using the forums for exactly the same reasons.

Many comments and posts can be taken out of context if others who don't know the person can't view the profile. "

I'm thinking the opposite, we all should be anonymous on the forum, then we'll all reply to the post, not the poster

over a year ago

"We get winks, photo fabs and friend requests from hidden profiles. I think it's odd too! T"

Yeah I’ve had winks like that too, I find it totally pointless in someone going to the lengths of doing that then hiding the profile.. makes no sense

over a year ago

"I don't reply to hidden profiles unless it's someone I know and have spoken to previously.

Many comments and posts can be taken out of context if others who don't know the person can't view the profile.

I'm thinking the opposite, we all should be anonymous on the forum, then we'll all reply to the post, not the poster"

I pretty much never look at profiles of forum people. It never occurs to me as it's irrelevant really. I reply to the post.

over a year ago

"I don't see what the issue is, you can still message them, ask them.

Don’t think you can message them.. not an issue it’s neither here or there to be honest I was just curious if others experienced the same.. I just found it to be so stupid lol "

You can message hidden profiles. Maybe they messaged you from a forum thread.

Doesn't matter to me if a profile is hidden or not, could be anyone behind the profile text.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm thinking the opposite, we all should be anonymous on the forum, then we'll all reply to the post, not the poster"

Too many opportunities for incendiary posts as it is from blank profiles.

I've seen many threads where people react to the post and then have to apologise to the op when they view their profile when they can read it again with context.

over a year ago

Don’t think you can message them.. not an issue it’s neither here or there to be honest I was just curious if others experienced the same.. I just found it to be so stupid lol

Doesn't matter to me if a profile is hidden or not, could be anyone behind the profile text. "

Actually that’s true too.. could be anyone behind it! I’ve had a few guy pretending to be women or part of a coupe msg me before.. which again, I find so stupid! Why pretend.. there plenty of men on here looking for men what’s the point in pretending to be something else lol

over a year ago

Doesn't matter to me if a profile is hidden or not, could be anyone behind the profile text.

Actually that’s true too.. could be anyone behind it! I’ve had a few guy pretending to be women or part of a coupe msg me before.. which again, I find so stupid! Why pretend.. there plenty of men on here looking for men what’s the point in pretending to be something else lol

"

They have a nice wank over the sex chat.

Always be wary if you haven't met them in person.

over a year ago

They have a nice wank over the sex chat.

Always be wary if you haven't met them in person. "

Thanks for the heads up.. but I can’t be asked with wank chats lol rather have a normal conversation, establish some mutual attraction and take it from there. There are quite a few odd ones on here I must admit

Post new Message to Thread