Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to chat women on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got any advice on how to get started on fab, I've sent a million messages and no one seems interested. Help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Talk like you would your mates

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Don’t bother using only fab unless your a physical specimen

Get out to socials and clubs where your personality can shine.

over a year ago

"Anyone got any advice on how to get started on fab, I've sent a million messages and no one seems interested. Help"

Pot the red, then screw back.

over a year ago

Be honest, dont chalk over it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What do you want to chat about? That's the thing, most women (not all) don't really want endless sex chat.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Anyone got any advice on how to get started on fab, I've sent a million messages and no one seems interested. Help"

Instead of sending millions which is time consuming and frustrating if you do not get a reply, try reading a profile and picking up on specific points in that profile.

Reading the profile also means you identify who is looking for somebody like you and who is not - don't message people who have different criteria, for example if somebody is looking for a particular age range, height, location etc and you do not fit that, move to the next person where you do fit and have a much better chance. Good luck!

over a year ago

Cheers I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

over a year ago

Perfect thank you Aphrodite.

over a year ago

"Cheers I'll give it a shot. Thanks. "

Make sure it's a safety shot.

By *ustintime69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

The only difference between fab and any other dating site is that everyone knows they are here for sex. It’s just as difficult to hook up on fab as in real life so don’t get too bothered by it. Keep your messages short and polite and don’t expect too much….you will get there

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Talk to them as if you were face to face. Its highly unlikely you would get anywhere in real life starting a conversation with graphic sex stuff. Take an interest. Ask about a status or forum post. It's possible to stand out by being normal and treating someone as a person on here.

Charm, humour and cake can work wonders.

over a year ago

"Anyone got any advice on how to get started on fab, I've sent a million messages and no one seems interested. Help

Pot the red, then screw back."

LoL I like that ??

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Anyone got any advice on how to get started on fab, I've sent a million messages and no one seems interested. Help

Talk to them as if you were face to face. Its highly unlikely you would get anywhere in real life starting a conversation with graphic sex stuff. Take an interest. Ask about a status or forum post. It's possible to stand out by being normal and treating someone as a person on here.

Charm, humour and cake can work wonders. "

over a year ago

Sink the pink don’t go in off the brown

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"The only difference between fab and any other dating site is that everyone knows they are here for sex. It’s just as difficult to hook up on fab as in real life so don’t get too bothered by it. Keep your messages short and polite and don’t expect too much….you will get there "

That's not true. People are here for many different reasons.

over a year ago

If we’d have received a message from you and then seen your latest status update we wouldn’t have bothered replying.

As others have said though try some clubs and chat with people to build some contacts and perhaps verifications.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Just talk about normal stuff. You know how to have a conversation with somebody you're not hoping to have sex with? Do that.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"Just talk about normal stuff. You know how to have a conversation with somebody you're not hoping to have sex with? Do that. "

This.

Chatting sex stuff is cool expecially if you are working up to a meet. However it gets exhausted quite quickly unless you are endlessly inventive.. and if you have to reschedule where do you go with the convo? Going from filth to "oh I'm sorry you caught the Rona, can you taste anything yet?" Is a little anticlimactic.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

O/p you are better off joining with the forum/cam room chat rather than messaging. Women are outnumbered by men by a vast amount and must get so many messages. Not all can be replied to or even looked at. Good luck!

over a year ago

faf?....it's all they understand...I'm going to die here,,,

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

Offering cake is always a good move

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

Don't go straight for the brown or pink, play safe at all times

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Go to some socials or clubs

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Mr speaking, but in my single days if I did send a message I would generally chat about anything other than sex.

Maybe mention something in the profile in the first message and then just chat about anything and everything. Pretty much like I would in real life

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I just let the ladies come to me

over a year ago

im sorry and hope this is not too rude but.. if you have to ask how to talk to women then there is really no hope for you on a swingers site ...unless you thought women would just be dropping to there knees for your cock when you joined ??

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"faf?....it's all they understand...I'm going to die here,,, "

Oh yes, and remind them it's a sex site so we're all after the same thing?!

over a year ago

Are they cueing up yet OP?

over a year ago

Be like me.

Ignore them and they come running

over a year ago

Hopefully you can get a big break soon.

It’s only a game so put up a real good fight I want to be Rodgering you tonight.

Deep screw in off the brown

over a year ago

But old Willy Thorne his hair's all gone

And his mates all take the rise

His opponent said, "Cover up his head

'Cause it's shining in my eyes"

When the light shines down on his bare crown

It's a cert he's gonna walk it

It is just not fair giving off that glare

"Perhaps I ought to chalk it"

over a year ago

Hi foxy and hubs, no I don't find your comment rude, I've asked myself the same question, I've no problem talking to women, I was just trying to find out if their was a certain way I should be approching ladies on fab. I'm always polite and try start a conversation based on what might be in their profile, I wouldn't be the rude sort to basically start off by saying I wanted to fuck their brains out ,I always read the profile because usually you have to put a certain word into the subject box to prove you read the profile, so even after all the messages and trying different things, I still see my messages being deleted or ignored. Maybe I'm just no one's cup of tea also I've been on fab alot longer than 3 weeks, maybe I need new photos or something. Thanks for the advice everyone.

over a year ago

No worries OP.

Time for a rest.

over a year ago

"Just talk about normal stuff. You know how to have a conversation with somebody you're not hoping to have sex with? Do that.

This.

Chatting sex stuff is cool expecially if you are working up to a meet. However it gets exhausted quite quickly unless you are endlessly inventive.. and if you have to reschedule where do you go with the convo? Going from filth to "oh I'm sorry you caught the Rona, can you taste anything yet?" Is a little anticlimactic."

over a year ago

"Just talk about normal stuff. You know how to have a conversation with somebody you're not hoping to have sex with? Do that. "

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"I just let the ladies come to me "

To be honest, that's not a bad way to go about it.

But, if you do message first . . . .

Expect nothing, don't be a knob, offer cake

over a year ago

Develop a six pack and a fit body

Make sure you can accommodate

Its about peoples preferences also.

Read their profile in my case i stay away from the one stating NO ASIANs

Not that they are racist but there is no chance to initiate a conversation.

Good luck

By *ustintime69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"The only difference between fab and any other dating site is that everyone knows they are here for sex. It’s just as difficult to hook up on fab as in real life so don’t get too bothered by it. Keep your messages short and polite and don’t expect too much….you will get there

That's not true. People are here for many different reasons. "

Yes sorry I meant to say that everyone is on here because they are interested in sex of all kinds, not just vanilla and I feel that makes it easier to be comfortable about being sexually adventurous when meeting someone new. I do realise that there is a whole swingers lifestyle and scene too but it takes time to find your way in broaching that too.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

Go to an event at a club or social or whatever that's advertised on here and speak to actual people.

You will find out people's fab name's, get verified and have an enjoyable time as well. It's a way in and you won't just be another bloke sending a message.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheers I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Make sure it's a safety shot."

Best post on this thread, I salute you sir!

over a year ago

Talk about cushions. Chicks love cushions.

Post new Message to Thread