Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

She’s married.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had a few meet’s with an amazing lady on here, she blows my mind.

I have just found out she is married! Now what?

Her profile says she is single an i want to keep seeing her, but it really won’t be the same now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your choice.

I can’t imagine your mind will be swayed by the opinions of a bunch of strangers from here.

over a year ago

"Your choice.

I can’t imagine your mind will be swayed by the opinions of a bunch of strangers from here."

Totally agree only you can choice what to do have you had the convo with her and asked why she says she is single.

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have had a few meet’s with an amazing lady on here, she blows my mind.

I have just found out she is married! Now what?

Her profile says she is single an i want to keep seeing her, but it really won’t be the same now. "

How did you find out?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Be it on your conscience.

Is it worth looking over your shoulder for, wondering if her husband finds out and tracks you down?

Is it worth potentially destroying another man's life?

Yes, it's very true that if she ain't doing it with you she'll probably be doing it with someone else, but is that excuse enough to justify compromising your morals amd facing what karma may be waiting down the line?

over a year ago

I don't want nobody else - I love you

(She's married)

There won't be somebody else and that's true

(She's married)

over a year ago

"Your choice.

I can’t imagine your mind will be swayed by the opinions of a bunch of strangers from here.

Totally agree only you can choice what to do have you had the convo with her and asked why she says she is single. "

Yeah, she said it’s because easier to say shes single than to explain her marriage on here. I didn’t tell her it changes things for me, i thought i would think about it first.

I know men do this shit all the time, but i didn’t think women do.

Fuck cheating i just can’t do it

over a year ago

Does she come on the forums?

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

That’s up to you

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Us blokes get shit on for doing this hiding it from folk but she will not I bet that is why I’m upfront with being married

over a year ago

Do what u want

over a year ago

"Your choice.

Totally agree only you can choice what to do have you had the convo with her and asked why she says she is single.

Yeah, she said it’s because easier to say shes single than to explain her marriage on here. I didn’t tell her it changes things for me, i thought i would think about it first.

Fuck cheating i just can’t do it "

Well, didn't you just answer your own question then?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

She's a cheat, if she can lie about something that important, can you trust anything she says? Doesn't show much respect for you.

over a year ago

"Does she come on the forums? "

Never asked her to be honest.

over a year ago

"She's a cheat, if she can lie about something that important, can you trust anything she says? Doesn't show much respect for you."

So true. For me it’s the thought of him finding out. Just can’t do it to him.. done!!

over a year ago

"Your choice.

Well, didn't you just answer your own question then? "

Yeah true. Thats all i needed.. thanks fabbers!!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Your choice.

Yeah true. Thats all i needed.. thanks fabbers!!"

From someone who now refuses to trust anyone because of the damage caused by cheating and lies..... thank you.

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Some people can justify almost anything, in their minds.

What others do isn't your concern, until it is.

No one can tell you what to do, or whether she is in the wrong.

Just be honest, to you and to her.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I don't cheat or encourage it, if it was me I wouldn't see her anymore because I'd feel guilty and be thinking about how her husband will feel and what he will do when he finds out and he will find out eventually

over a year ago

When you say "she blows your mind" what are we talking about? Just on a sexual level or is there more to it?

over a year ago

Shot in the dark but you could ask if she has single friends

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Your choice.

Yeah true. Thats all i needed.. thanks fabbers!!"

Nice to see a man with principles and morals

over a year ago

"Your choice.

From someone who now refuses to trust anyone because of the damage caused by cheating and lies..... thank you."

I have always been an over thinker. When she said about her hubby i was shocked an didn’t say anything. Now all i can think about is if he find’s out his life will change forever, and if they got kids thats even fucking worse. I’ll leave it there, but i’m gutted at the same time..haha.. i thought we had something good going.

By *eddyMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

You have to respect what she wants. For that you need to speak to her.

over a year ago

"When you say "she blows your mind" what are we talking about? Just on a sexual level or is there more to it?

"

Both, amazing in bed an i really like her.

over a year ago

"You have to respect what she wants. For that you need to speak to her. "

Oh yeah i’ll speak to her, can’t just ghost!

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

Can I suggest you talk to her about her reasons. Also ask outright whether her husband has agreed to an open marriage.

I’m not for cheating but I can understand why she may not want to elaborate all her personal details that led her to this site.

It’s entirely possible he knows but wants her to play single without him hearing about any of it.

By *mMrbrightsideMan
over a year ago

wakefield

"Your choice.

Fuck cheating i just can’t do it "

You didn’t think women cheat call me an ambulance my sides are about to burst

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Will you be able to explain why your attitude has changes in 13 weeks

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

Just put the shoe on the other foot dude ! She is but one woman in the entire world ! And someone else has devoted his life to her !

Maybe he doesn't give her everything she desires but thats her issue buddy not yours !

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Your choice.

From someone who now refuses to trust anyone because of the damage caused by cheating and lies..... thank you.

I have always been an over thinker. When she said about her hubby i was shocked an didn’t say anything. Now all i can think about is if he find’s out his life will change forever, and if they got kids thats even fucking worse. I’ll leave it there, but i’m gutted at the same time..haha.. i thought we had something good going. "

I was in a relationship with a married man for 2 years. I was told the marriage was no more than a technicality and they'd been separated for 18 months before we met. I took that as truth. We had a couples profile on here. He would stay at mine for weekends, even weeks depending on his work (he worked all over the world. Sometimes I even went to where he was working and stayed in the digs. Knew all his workmates, he knew all mine. He even met my son)

It was only when lockdown happened and he was no longer working that the actual truth unfolded, she had zero clue they were "separated".

What's truly sick is I later learned that whilst he was with me for the very first time, she was plastering all over FB how much she loved him, and how she was gutted they couldn't be celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary together but he was working.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Shag the hubby, balance the scales.

over a year ago

You must feel awful

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I find the fact that she's just told told you after several meets says everything.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

If she can lie about that - you only have her word that she’s a woman aswell… all trust has gone as far as i can see!!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Green arrows says something different than what is being said on here funnily enough tho.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

It's all a question of your morality. And yours alone, you can't decide hers for her and she has clearly set where her position. Life isn't black and white, often it's very messy and complex. So not here to judge, people have many reasons and stories to the places they're at and the actions they chose to take. You need to honesty have a good hard think and rationalise it for your self and if you can live with your part in it. Also the consequences of any fall out from it.

Also the lack of honesty on something like this would be a massive red flag to me (although pragmatically the reason is understandable). Many would never consent to sex with someone cheating. She has knowingly prioritised her desires over key information that you deserved to know from the start as you may have not have wanted to be part of her cheating (as per standard societal norms). She put her needs before potentially hurting you.

As a last point when someone who you trust 100% cheats on you, especially in a premeditated and recurrent way it's completely devastating. I know because it happen to me. It sent me to the lowest point in my life and tore a family apart. It a place of such darkness, loneliness and pain I never want to go back to. Relationships don't always work out and there maybe many reasons why she is doing what she's doing. It's not so much a matter of good or bad, not so much a matter of the morality based on the specifics of the relationship. We shouldn't judge and life isn't alway simple. But you you really want to have a potential part in someones pain and misery?

Mr

By *mMrbrightsideMan
over a year ago

wakefield

"Your choice.

I have always been an over thinker. When she said about her hubby i was shocked an didn’t say anything. Now all i can think about is if he find’s out his life will change forever, and if they got kids thats even fucking worse. I’ll leave it there, but i’m gutted at the same time..haha.. i thought we had something good going.

I was in a relationship with a married man for 2 years. I was told the marriage was no more than a technicality and they'd been separated for 18 months before we met. I took that as truth. We had a couples profile on here. He would stay at mine for weekends, even weeks depending on his work (he worked all over the world. Sometimes I even went to where he was working and stayed in the digs. Knew all his workmates, he knew all mine. He even met my son)

It was only when lockdown happened and he was no longer working that the actual truth unfolded, she had zero clue they were "separated".

What's truly sick is I later learned that whilst he was with me for the very first time, she was plastering all over FB how much she loved him, and how she was gutted they couldn't be celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary together but he was working. "

Holy shit!!

over a year ago

We heard a rumour that there’s one or two of the guys on here that might not be single.

over a year ago

"I don't want nobody else - I love you

(She's married)

There won't be somebody else and that's true

(She's married)"

Nailed it

By *hong80321967Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

Carry on !!!

over a year ago

Depends on what is bigger … your brain or your penis’s brain … my money is on the latter …. They always overpower any rational thinking

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Does no one pay attention to the green arrow anymore as two previous posters have already pointed out?

over a year ago

"Does no one pay attention to the green arrow anymore as two previous posters have already pointed out?"

I don’t. I don’t have time for chasing back stories.

Post new Message to Thread