Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Loyalty

Jump to newest

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

So.....

Your best mate's partner/husband/wife etc comes onto you and tells you they want you and what they want to do with you without said partners knowledge...

Do you say let's get it on

Or

Do you remain loyal to your friend??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooh that's a dangerous road to go down. Stay loyal to your friend x

over a year ago

Remain loyal but say nothing.

I once told a friend his gf (who was also a friend) had cheated on him. Long story short I lost 2 friends and their relationship only lasted another few months.

over a year ago

"So.....

Your best mate's partner/husband/wife etc comes onto you and tells you they want you and what they want to do with you without said partners knowledge...

Or

Do you remain loyal to your friend??"

I’ve done some fucked up shit even out of selfishness , but that’s one of the lines I wouldn’t cross…

over a year ago

Leeds

BTW this is a hypothetical question

By *arco_pMan
over a year ago

Hednesford

very dangerous one, i would be super horny though, but loyal to true friend

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No chance! Remain loyal

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I remain true to my principles and tell them to get a grip and sort their relationship out.

over a year ago

"So.....

Or

Do you remain loyal to your friend??"

That's an easy one, loyal.

over a year ago

I'd say .......

Run it by your partner/my friend and if they're happy with this, we can talk about it.

In fact I did pretty much that, a couple I've been friends with since school, she always had a thing for me back then and mentions it often.

One time she d*unkenly said we could have an affair, or a one off and she'll pay for the hotel.

I replied .........

You both mean something to me as long term friends, I wouldn't do that, unless you're both kinky and both like the idea, run it by him, if he likes it, then we can talk about it between us all

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

Such an easy answer for me. Loyal to my friend.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Bro's before ho's. Cheesy line but much truth in it.

over a year ago

Loyalty

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Best friends are few and far between.

A roll in the hay are two a penny

over a year ago

I have never and couldn’t ever cross the line with any woman of whom I know their partner in any way, just not the done thing

However if I don’t know the OH I’m in

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Also none of my friends partners are attractive to me in the slightest

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My moral compass is firmly in place on this one! Remain loyal!

over a year ago

I would stay loyal to my friend. Not my monkey, not my circus

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

I was on a night out once with a couple of friends and one of their boyfriends. At the end of the night he kept mouthing to me behind her back “I want to fuck you”. I told my other friend who went on to tell this girls and all hell broke lose. Of course I was the liar blah blah blah. Even though a couple of weeks later we caught him kissing some woman and sent the the girl proof but still he twisted it. Lesson I’ve learnt from this is whether you are honest or not you can still be seen as being in the wrong

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I would decline and in most cases I would tell the friend what happened.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I think it's very unlikely I would be particularly tempted. So it's not even about choosing to be loyal, just not doing what not interested in. Luke

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I was on a night out once with a couple of friends and one of their boyfriends. At the end of the night he kept mouthing to me behind her back “I want to fuck you”. I told my other friend who went on to tell this girls and all hell broke lose. Of course I was the liar blah blah blah. Even though a couple of weeks later we caught him kissing some woman and sent the the girl proof but still he twisted it. Lesson I’ve learnt from this is whether you are honest or not you can still be seen as being in the wrong "

Out of curiosity would you do anything different if there's a next time (not suggesting you'd jump the dodgy bloke) but as far as how you managed the situation.?

over a year ago

"I was on a night out once with a couple of friends and one of their boyfriends. At the end of the night he kept mouthing to me behind her back “I want to fuck you”. I told my other friend who went on to tell this girls and all hell broke lose. Of course I was the liar blah blah blah. Even though a couple of weeks later we caught him kissing some woman and sent the the girl proof but still he twisted it. Lesson I’ve learnt from this is whether you are honest or not you can still be seen as being in the wrong "

I think the best way to deal with situations like this is to stay true and loyal to YOURSELF and not engage in drama cos as you said, sometimes some people might lie to themselves cos they don’t wanna believe it and it’s easier to blame you to be the shit steerer…

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't tell my friend although I would tell the partner that if they ever crossed that line with me again I would.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

This is one Loyalty Card I wouldn't want to redeem.

Loyal.

over a year ago

Leeds

On a side note...

Would you tell your friend??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"On a side note...

"

No. See my answer above.

over a year ago

Leeds

"On a side note...

No. See my answer above.

"

Just saw it

over a year ago

Loyalty all day long and she has the right to know. No way would I keep it a secret.

Pxx

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Working in the pub trade as I do, I have had this happen, mostly when a large amount of alcohol has been consumed and inhibitions have been dropped, each time I have declined, never mix business with pleasure, no matter how attractive the other person is

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Loyalty all day long and she has the right to know. No way would I keep it a secret.

Pxx"

What if it was her who came on to you? Would you tell him?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Stay loyal to friends...she can get her jollies elsewhere if she has to

over a year ago

"Also none of my friends partners are attractive to me in the slightest "

This!

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

Absolutely loyalty.

over a year ago

My first husband had an affair with my "best friend", I use the term loosely as I don't believe people would do that to a friend.

Her betrayal hurt more than his.

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"I was on a night out once with a couple of friends and one of their boyfriends. At the end of the night he kept mouthing to me behind her back “I want to fuck you”. I told my other friend who went on to tell this girls and all hell broke lose. Of course I was the liar blah blah blah. Even though a couple of weeks later we caught him kissing some woman and sent the the girl proof but still he twisted it. Lesson I’ve learnt from this is whether you are honest or not you can still be seen as being in the wrong

Out of curiosity would you do anything different if there's a next time (not suggesting you'd jump the dodgy bloke) but as far as how you managed the situation.? "

Would I do anything different….. do you know I wouldn’t because I learnt a valuable lesson that day.

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"I was on a night out once with a couple of friends and one of their boyfriends. At the end of the night he kept mouthing to me behind her back “I want to fuck you”. I told my other friend who went on to tell this girls and all hell broke lose. Of course I was the liar blah blah blah. Even though a couple of weeks later we caught him kissing some woman and sent the the girl proof but still he twisted it. Lesson I’ve learnt from this is whether you are honest or not you can still be seen as being in the wrong

I think the best way to deal with situations like this is to stay true and loyal to YOURSELF and not engage in drama cos as you said, sometimes some people might lie to themselves cos they don’t wanna believe it and it’s easier to blame you to be the shit steerer… "

Absolutely, though even though I got the back lash I believe she needed to know the truth. I think half of her reaction was humiliation and I’m pretty sure she knew what he was like

over a year ago

"Loyalty all day long and she has the right to know. No way would I keep it a secret.

Pxx

What if it was her who came on to you? Would you tell him?"

No. My loyalty lies with her and I would only laugh at her anyway as she's as straight as a die. Would be clear she'd done it for a dare or because she was hammered.

Pxx

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Loyalty. Every time x

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Before I am loyal to any person, I stay 100% loyal to my ethics and morals. I would Absolutely NOT accept that! I wouldn't even accept the question...heck I probably wouldn't even accept their presence anymore. To hell with their lust and lack of self control

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"On a side note...

"

Yes. Having being cheated on, I was very grateful to the one who told me though I can't help but wonder how many there were before her who didn't. If the friend chooses not to believe me or falls out with me over it then that's unfortunate but I can live with myself knowing I did the right thing. I could never sit by and watch my friend be with somebody knowing they were doing things like that behind her back and not say anything. I may have turned him down but others may not.

I would be a bit more torn on whether to say something if it was just an acquaintance. I would probably assess the individual situation. If I've seen any prior indication of the person or relationship being temperamental ir toxic then I would probably stay out of it. I have also been in this position with ex partners and decided not to tell the new girlfriend because its unlikely to end well.

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"I'd say .......

Run it by your partner/my friend and if they're happy with this, we can talk about it.

In fact I did pretty much that, a couple I've been friends with since school, she always had a thing for me back then and mentions it often.

One time she d*unkenly said we could have an affair, or a one off and she'll pay for the hotel.

I replied .........

You both mean something to me as long term friends, I wouldn't do that, unless you're both kinky and both like the idea, run it by him, if he likes it, then we can talk about it between us all"

What was the result?

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Tell them to piss off.....

By *ichaelJ1986Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

This happened to me too, my ex and my best friend (who was married to my cousin)

Loyalty is key!!!!

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

Got to be loyal to your friend

Out of interest, what difference would it make to people if it wasn't a best friend? Someone within a friendship group that maybe you weren't that close to?

To me it doesn't change but interested in peoples thoughts x

over a year ago

Loyalty and I’ve actually been in this situation with a friends wife on night out, I hit the roof and instantly told him unfortunately he didn’t actually believe me and in fact blamed me that was the end of our friendship.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No brainier.

The only decision there is whether to tell the friend, a tough one but I think I’d have to tell them and accept I’d lose them as a friend until they see what their partners really like

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I would tell the friend what their partner had suggested.

By *NL Social SpurschickWoman
over a year ago

Social Zone

Give the asker a slap, remind them what they have. Loyal always, nothing is worth messing up a good friendship

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My reaction would not be cool.

over a year ago

Loyalty and a bit of self pride.

over a year ago

From experience, say nothing to the friend but tell him in no uncertain terms its happening. I lost my friend. I didn't know at the time that she was pregnant.

PW

over a year ago

Its so dissapointing when this happens.

Friends' lovers/husbands etc are off limits. End of.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Even someone I don't know I wouldn't play with if they were attached so it an easy one for me. Stay loyal

over a year ago

Stay loyal to friend

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’d stay loyal but I’d not say anything to her. I’d probably distance myself a bit too as I’d think he was a knob head and I’d probably get arsey with him whenever I saw him.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I’d stay loyal but I’d not say anything to her. I’d probably distance myself a bit too as I’d think he was a knob head and I’d probably get arsey with him whenever I saw him."

Yeah I think I'd distance myself. Nobody needs that drama.

We went for drinks with a not fab couple and when she was at the bar he made rude comments about her bum. I know it's not the same as propositioning somebody but it's unkind and unnecessary and shows a deep lack of respect. We didn't continue to meet them

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd stay loyal but yes I would tell my friend.

Had it happen to me... and I was grateful of the person who said something.. although I was sure I knew.

Seems there are a lot out there that would cross that line in real kife

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

*life

over a year ago

I find this very hard to imagine. .. but I’ll try.

I would tell them directly a story that would make them cry and wish they’d never brought up the stupid idea.

over a year ago

I back my mate over my winky

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When it comes to loyalty my first loyalty lies with my self.

Post new Message to Thread