Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

embarrasing unintentional moments

Jump to newest

By *els_Bells OP   Woman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Went to physio today. Saw a lovely young man (im getting old!) Was arranging my next session, when I said to him, unintentionally, "so when will I see you again?" But in a kind of tone, but what was meant to come out was "is it you again next week or someone else?" He went a bit red as did I

Poor sod is probably applying for a transfer.

Anyone else willing to confess?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once asked for a nice bit of breast, in a chippy .. To the rather busty young lady serving me ...

over a year ago

When I was 18 I was buying doylies for a party, ( never see them now) anyways, I was in the village post office and spotted what I required, my mum was also in the post office and I called to her in a rather loud voice " mum I have found the dildos " the whole shop fell quite, I didn't understand why until my mum told me when we got outside!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Far too many to type....

over a year ago

"Went to physio today. Saw a lovely young man (im getting old!) Was arranging my next session, when I said to him, unintentionally, "so when will I see you again?" But in a kind of tone, but what was meant to come out was "is it you again next week or someone else?" He went a bit red as did I

Poor sod is probably applying for a transfer.

Anyone else willing to confess?"

I confess I did blurt out a line I shan't repeat to a nurse a while back. I don't know who went the redist

Post new Message to Thread