Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Controversially ….. I want to

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ask this

We all have our thoughts on certain subjects don’t we ? Some air them quite ferociously at times too ….

I’m guilty of this too, so this post isn’t about shaming anyone at all - more a post to make us think a little.

Do you think you’re a hypocrite?

Let me clarify before I get a barrage of hate mail and the telegram starts buzzing that damned Flo is off again

There are certain things that are touchy subjects on here - married people, sex outside , flashing etc etc the list is endless.

I have my views on things, and yet I have commented on flashing posts with utter disdain !!

However, I may do something that others feel is wrong ?

If I comment on the flashing post - am I a hypocrite ??

It made me really think today - I can comment my view, but I don’t have to be an utter prick about it. There’s more I could add, but that telegram is already on fire

I’m actually so vanilla that you could add me to ice cream

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes we are all similar

over a year ago

"Yes we are all similar "

Ok - your input is appreciated

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We generally don't comment on posts we disgree with as firstly there is always going to be differing opinions, secondly there seems to already be so much hate on here at times and thirdly we like to keep things lighthearted as it's supposed to be fun outside of 'normal' life

Your ice cream comment did make us laugh

over a year ago

"We generally don't comment on posts we disgree with as firstly there is always going to be differing opinions, secondly there seems to already be so much hate on here at times and thirdly we like to keep things lighthearted as it's supposed to be fun outside of 'normal' life

Your ice cream comment did make us laugh "

Keeping it light

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Sexually?

There are some activities that make feel ill.

Some that I know I'd never enjoy.

There are some I just don't "get", can't see the appeal or pleasure.

I take the view that some people see the same when looking at what we like.

I try my hardest not to judge and in the main I feel I succeed.

I'd never dream of kink shaming. Each to their own is an oft used but relevant cliché.

Short answer, I try my damndest not to be a hypocrit. Mostly I'm good with the occasional fail.

Not sure if that answers the question.....

Winston

over a year ago

"Sexually?

There are some activities that make feel ill.

Some that I know I'd never enjoy.

There are some I just don't "get", can't see the appeal or pleasure.

I take the view that some people see the same when looking at what we like.

I try my hardest not to judge and in the main I feel I succeed.

I'd never dream of kink shaming. Each to their own is an oft used but relevant cliché.

Short answer, I try my damndest not to be a hypocrit. Mostly I'm good with the occasional fail.

Not sure if that answers the question.....

Winston "

It answers it perfectly Winston - thank you

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Was this prompted by the breeding thread?

Personally I try really hard not to do what you're saying, I tend to be very very open minded, even if something isn't for me I'm not the sort of person to say its wrong for others.

Flashing is slightly different as it involves a risk of non consent and that is for me a definite no-go. Conversely there are people who would want to be flashed so I can't say it is totally wrong

Mr

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I don’t see that as being hypocritical.

I’ve seen a lot of people exhibit levels of duality over subjects according to who’s posting or whether it’s their opinion being challenged as opposed to them challenging others but it don’t see that as being hypocritical.

I’m not sure that I follow exactly why you feel that may be the case?

over a year ago

"Was this prompted by the breeding thread?

Personally I try really hard not to do what you're saying, I tend to be very very open minded, even if something isn't for me I'm not the sort of person to say its wrong for others.

Flashing is slightly different as it involves a risk of non consent and that is for me a definite no-go. Conversely there are people who would want to be flashed so I can't say it is totally wrong

Mr"

A few threads recently …. but it wasn’t that thread that prompted my thoughts.

over a year ago

"I don’t see that as being hypocritical.

I’ve seen a lot of people exhibit levels of duality over subjects according to who’s posting or whether it’s their opinion being challenged as opposed to them challenging others but it don’t see that as being hypocritical.

I’m not sure that I follow exactly why you feel that may be the case? "

You don’t need to follow it I just feel I may have hypocritical, and that’s ok

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Was this prompted by the breeding thread?

Mr"

I’m very similar, in that I try very hard to be open, non judgmental and consistent in myself.

The exact subject matter is irrelevant in this manner

over a year ago

Swansea

I’m not sure that I follow exactly why you feel that may be the case? "

You don't think it's hypocritical to expect others to accept kinks you like but then not accept kinks that others have?

Mr

over a year ago

Ping

Ping

Ping

That’s the WhatsApp/ Telegram group

over a year ago

Morning .

With regards to kink shaming, no I don’t do it, and there’s things I wouldn’t want to do, but it’s really easy to say/think “that’s not for me, but good on them for doing what they want” rather than resorting to playground type comments.

However, I am possibly being a hypocrite at the moment, as I’ve always said I don’t like seeing video/pics of another person on their profile, and here I am, doing just that. It’s because I’ve decided I’m ok doing it, but it’s still hypocritical.

By *wales_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff ish

The social media society we live in empowers people to believe that their opinion is valid (true) but must be heard (false). If something isn’t for you, just ignore / block and move along.

over a year ago

"Morning .

With regards to kink shaming, no I don’t do it, and there’s things I wouldn’t want to do, but it’s really easy to say/think “that’s not for me, but good on them for doing what they want” rather than resorting to playground type comments.

However, I am possibly being a hypocrite at the moment, as I’ve always said I don’t like seeing video/pics of another person on their profile, and here I am, doing just that. It’s because I’ve decided I’m ok doing it, but it’s still hypocritical."

But my beautiful - you own that

Too many like the sound of the fingers tapping furiously on their phone

over a year ago

"The social media society we live in empowers people to believe that their opinion is valid (true) but must be heard (false). If something isn’t for you, just ignore / block and move along. "

You’re beautiful

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Reminds me to get some ice cream..thanks Floro....

over a year ago

"Reminds me to get some ice cream..thanks Floro.... "

I’m here for the foreseeable

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Commenting/giving your opinion on a thread isn't being a hypocrite as you are commenting how you feel/think about the subject being talked about.

It is hypocritical however I think if for instance say the topic is about spanking....if someone were to say "oh my god that is so wrong etc etc but to then indulge in said activity.

over a year ago

"Commenting/giving your opinion on a thread isn't being a hypocrite as you are commenting how you feel/think about the subject being talked about.

It is hypocritical however I think if for instance say the topic is about spanking....if someone were to say "oh my god that is so wrong etc etc but to then indulge in said activity."

I like this view ….. thank you my lovely

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Ask this

We all have our thoughts on certain subjects don’t we ? Some air them quite ferociously at times too ….

I’m guilty of this too, so this post isn’t about shaming anyone at all - more a post to make us think a little.

Let me clarify before I get a barrage of hate mail and the telegram starts buzzing that damned Flo is off again

There are certain things that are touchy subjects on here - married people, sex outside , flashing etc etc the list is endless.

I have my views on things, and yet I have commented on flashing posts with utter disdain !!

It made me really think today - I can comment my view, but I don’t have to be an utter prick about it. There’s more I could add, but that telegram is already on fire

"

Good Post.

I think we all have our own values and very many of us are hypocrites in certain matters. I also think these fora amplify greatly any of this .... The fact our "community" professes to be open minded and supportive of people to explore and do their thing... and yet jumps all over someone like a pack of hyenas as soon as someone misplaces a comma or makes a faux pas or expresses an opinion or preference. So yes, being somewhat self aware... I'm sure I'm a hypocrite in some areas. It's important to look in the mirror first before labelling others. Being a hypocrite however doesn't invalidate anyone's opinions.. In the same way as being tall/short/fat /thin/black/white etc doesn't. I'm only human as Phil Oakey said.

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"Reminds me to get some ice cream..thanks Floro....

I’m here for the foreseeable "

I'll have a 99 - 30, please!

over a year ago

"Ask this

Good Post.

I think we all have our own values and very many of us are hypocrites in certain matters. I also think these fora amplify greatly any of this .... The fact our "community" professes to be open minded and supportive of people to explore and do their thing... and yet jumps all over someone like a pack of hyenas as soon as someone misplaces a comma or makes a faux pas or expresses an opinion or preference. So yes, being somewhat self aware... I'm sure I'm a hypocrite in some areas. It's important to look in the mirror first before labelling others. Being a hypocrite however doesn't invalidate anyone's opinions.. In the same way as being tall/short/fat /thin/black/white etc doesn't. I'm only human as Phil Oakey said. "

I haven’t heard that song in years !!

It was and is a tune

over a year ago

"Reminds me to get some ice cream..thanks Floro....

I’m here for the foreseeable

I'll have a 99 - 30, please!"

Come get it

over a year ago

Cognitive dissonance is part of everyone's thinking.

As for kink, consent is key and I agree that flashing is an activity that is guilty of lacking consent. Even worse, I have seen people doing it on highways putting lives at risk.

over a year ago

"Morning .

However, I am possibly being a hypocrite at the moment, as I’ve always said I don’t like seeing video/pics of another person on their profile, and here I am, doing just that. It’s because I’ve decided I’m ok doing it, but it’s still hypocritical.

Too many like the sound of the fingers tapping furiously on their phone "

You’re right, I am owning it

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

To a greater or lesser extent we are all hypocrites, it is an inevitability.

It is how we communicate it that makes the difference.

Do you internalise your disagreement and nobody is any the wiser.

Or are you vocal and how vocal.

over a year ago

"Cognitive dissonance is part of everyone's thinking.

As for kink, consent is key and I agree that flashing is an activity that is guilty of lacking consent. Even worse, I have seen people doing it on highways putting lives at risk. "

I have too … however, this post isn’t about that - just an example I used

over a year ago

"Morning .

Too many like the sound of the fingers tapping furiously on their phone

You’re right, I am owning it "

And you’re doing it amazingly well

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I just don't bother getting involved on some subject matters.

No one will ever have the same opinion as you, unless they are kissing your arse.

Have a nice day now

over a year ago

"To a greater or lesser extent we are all hypocrites, it is an inevitability.

It is how we communicate it that makes the difference.

Do you internalise your disagreement and nobody is any the wiser.

Or are you vocal and how vocal. "

Exactly - it’s how we communicate it

over a year ago

"I just don't bother getting involved on some subject matters.

No one will ever have the same opinion as you, unless they are kissing your arse.

Have a nice day now "

Interesting and true … there’s lots who agree when it suits them

Have a lovely day

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I have a love/hate for controversial topics

-I love them cause they allow for discussion. This give me opportunity to see others point of view which can be a learning moment.

- I hate them cause sometimes they grind my gears esp if opposition is unreasonable, stubborn or hypocrites .

For example while back someone posted a men bashing thread basically saying men don't read profiles etc. Yet that same person had previously messaged me asking "so what are you into" haha clearly she had Not read my profile as my interests are clearly written

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m not sure that I follow exactly why you feel that may be the case?

You don't think it's hypocritical to expect others to accept kinks you like but then not accept kinks that others have?

Mr"

I’m slow this morning, thanks for spelling it out!

There is a whiff of duality about it. I think that the key point is to try to operate a ‘not my kink but that’s ok’ policy, without adding value judgment.

over a year ago

Swansea

"The social media society we live in empowers people to believe that their opinion is valid (true) but must be heard (false). If something isn’t for you, just ignore / block and move along. "

I like this. I think with some subjects we don't always recognise that what we are expressing is only our opinion. When a topic falls into what we consider a moral issue it becomes harder to recognise that what we think on the subject is only an opinion not an objective truth. This is clearest with highly divisive topics like abortion where for most people it is impossible to imagine that the opposite opinion is as valid as their own. For this kind if topic it is really hard not to consider our own beliefs as being some kind of universal truth.

And OP, as I think about this I know that I am hypocritical at times, however hard I try not to be.

Mr

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Morning .

However, I am possibly being a hypocrite at the moment, as I’ve always said I don’t like seeing video/pics of another person on their profile, and here I am, doing just that. It’s because I’ve decided I’m ok doing it, but it’s still hypocritical."

That level of hypocrisy is rife! It’s ok for women to have actions shots or videos but for guys? Hell no!

That level of hypocritical thinking isn’t even hidden though

over a year ago

"I have a love/hate for controversial topics

-I love them cause they allow for discussion. This give me opportunity to see others point of view which can be a learning moment.

- I hate them cause sometimes they grind my gears esp if opposition is unreasonable, stubborn or hypocrites .

For example while back someone posted a men bashing thread basically saying men don't read profiles etc. Yet that same person had previously messaged me asking "so what are you into" haha clearly she had Not read my profile as my interests are clearly written "

There’s a lot of it

over a year ago

"The social media society we live in empowers people to believe that their opinion is valid (true) but must be heard (false). If something isn’t for you, just ignore / block and move along.

I like this. I think with some subjects we don't always recognise that what we are expressing is only our opinion. When a topic falls into what we consider a moral issue it becomes harder to recognise that what we think on the subject is only an opinion not an objective truth. This is clearest with highly divisive topics like abortion where for most people it is impossible to imagine that the opposite opinion is as valid as their own. For this kind if topic it is really hard not to consider our own beliefs as being some kind of universal truth.

And OP, as I think about this I know that I am hypocritical at times, however hard I try not to be.

Mr"

We all are

over a year ago

Can we keep this friendly please ?

I’ll just post random song lyrics if we start bashing people in here

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Bottom line is...whether it's right or wrong, we are all hypocritical and make judgements, it's a part of life and those that say they aren't, well that's a whole other topic

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Everyone is a lil' bit hypocritical. Yep, even me. Not a single poster on here isn't.

It's about balancing our desire to have our "ever so right/holier than thou" opinions broadcast to the fora and recognising how we really are/act. Plus, sometimes people want to keep their facade. Understandable really.

I dislike how threads descend into sly bitching about others quite oft lately - that's an aside.

over a year ago

"Bottom line is...whether it's right or wrong, we are all hypocritical and make judgements, it's a part of life and those that say they aren't, well that's a whole other topic "

Human … exactly

over a year ago

"Everyone is a lil' bit hypocritical. Yep, even me. Not a single poster on here isn't.

It's about balancing our desire to have our "ever so right/holier than thou" opinions broadcast to the fora and recognising how we really are/act. Plus, sometimes people want to keep their facade. Understandable really.

I dislike how threads descend into sly bitching about others quite oft lately - that's an aside."

I love you

Can you write my posts

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/22 09:41:43]

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I try my hardest not to make comments about certain threads that I so find erksome but not sure that makes me a hypocrite. Some i just find so uck it puts me off

over a year ago

"For me the hypocrisy stands out like a belisha beacon when actions don't match words a lot of the time and that makes me laugh. "

I laugh a lot … probably too much

over a year ago

"Morning .

That level of hypocrisy is rife! It’s ok for women to have actions shots or videos but for guys? Hell no!

"

I agree, and I know I am being a hypocrite, but I’ve changed my view recently, because actually does it really matter?

over a year ago

"I try my hardest not to make comments about certain threads that I so find erksome but not sure that makes me a hypocrite. Some i just find so uck it puts me off"

over a year ago

"Morning .

I agree, and I know I am being a hypocrite, but I’ve changed my view recently, because actually does it really matter?"

No … it doesn’t!!

It’s called being authentically you x

over a year ago

It’s the internet. So your truth ends where mine begins. Confusing beliefs and opinions makes us all hypocrites determined to die on our chosen hill.

I say fuck that hill. If I’m doing that make it a mountain. Anything else I’ll just sashay away from it.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No. To me a hypocrite would be saying you don’t agree with something but actually doing it yourself.

over a year ago

"It’s the internet. So your truth ends where mine begins. Confusing beliefs and opinions makes us all hypocrites determined to die on our chosen hill.

I say fuck that hill. If I’m doing that make it a mountain. Anything else I’ll just sashay away from it.

"

You’re fabulous

over a year ago

"No. To me a hypocrite would be saying you don’t agree with something but actually doing it yourself. "

Fair enough

over a year ago

I try to remain open minded, though some things I just don't understand.

I usually try to avoid posting on those threads and instead read through.

I will post an opinion though if I'm looking for more understanding, on occasion the understanding I seek is offered, other times attacked.

I think we all need to remember that open minded isn't the will to go far and beyond what others will (as too often considered to be the case) but to try to understand another's perspective and not belittling them because ours differs.

over a year ago

"I try to remain open minded, though some things I just don't understand.

I will post an opinion though if I'm looking for more understanding, on occasion the understanding I seek is offered, other times attacked.

I think we all need to remember that open minded isn't the will to go far and beyond what others will (as too often considered to be the case) but to try to understand another's perspective and not belittling them because ours differs.

"

over a year ago

I love our debates

I say tomato … you say tomato

La la la de la

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

That’s the WhatsApp/ Telegram group "

The clique groups

over a year ago

"I love our debates

La la la de la "

Tomato. Tomato.

Same ketchup.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

Is that open to discussion and ideas? Is it also open to acceptance or can it be rejection too? Are there moral and or legal aspects to it too?

over a year ago

"I love our debates

La la la de la

Tomato. Tomato.

Same ketchup. "

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"

Very well put x

over a year ago

We’ve said enough now

I’ve been added to another bitch list

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups "

I got demonised when I mentioned something regarding this once ….

I don’t like the clique word though

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Ask this

"

It doesn't make you a hypocrite to comment. It does if you shame.

Everyone has an opinion but not everyone agrees with it.

I've been kink shamed as I women who smoke turn me on. Yes I know smoking kills people. Does it warrant a barrge of insults.

Even worse when you get personal messages then blocked before replying.

So I think everyone can comment everywhere but not try and hijack a thread on a different tangent.

over a year ago

"Ask this

It doesn't make you a hypocrite to comment. It does if you shame.

Everyone has an opinion but not everyone agrees with it.

I've been kink shamed as I women who smoke turn me on. Yes I know smoking kills people. Does it warrant a barrge of insults.

Even worse when you get personal messages then blocked before replying.

So I think everyone can comment everywhere but not try and hijack a thread on a different tangent.

"

Noted and respected

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

We all have or own kinks and limits and I do try not to criticise. Many would be critical of things I enjoy.

If something is between consenting adults then I try not to kink shame and generally I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have, however, been very critical of flashing. Simply because this is involving someone else in your own kink without their consent which in my opinion is wrong.

over a year ago

"We all have or own kinks and limits and I do try not to criticise. Many would be critical of things I enjoy.

If something is between consenting adults then I try not to kink shame and generally I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have, however, been very critical of flashing. Simply because this is involving someone else in your own kink without their consent which in my opinion is wrong. "

It’s an uneasy topic

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

At times I know that people will not offer a differing opinion because it goes against the general consensus and we all know what happens when you think something different on here.

There is something called social manipulation that is worth looking at. Many are actually unaware they are involved in it so I’m not blaming anyone. It’s really human nature to an extent

Marc

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

I don’t like the clique word though"

Cleek is better

over a year ago

"At times I know that people will not offer a differing opinion because it goes against the general consensus and we all know what happens when you think something different on here.

There is something called social manipulation that is worth looking at. Many are actually unaware they are involved in it so I’m not blaming anyone. It’s really human nature to an extent

Marc "

Interesting - thank you

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Cleek is better "

There’s no clique !!!!

I’m being absolutely serious here

This post shouldn’t be derailed by this, but I’ll say this

There are people , like anywhere, who like and need to feel popular

They think they are ravens , at the Tower of London

This happens everywhere

There’s only a clique in your mind if you make it so

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

I don’t like the clique word though"

Do we have uncon bias for those who lead forums.

Are the ones who speak out villafied

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Are the ones who speak out villafied "

Interesting

Who says who ‘leads’ ?

I’ve never been a fan of anyone being vilified for talking on here - if someone does that, avoid their posts - don’t fuel a fire

over a year ago

There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow

La la

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Interesting

Who says who ‘leads’ ?

I’ve never been a fan of anyone being vilified for talking on here - if someone does that, avoid their posts - don’t fuel a fire "

I like the cut of your jib even if I can't send you messages directly

I am off to get the pop corn out as someone just posted about bare back.

Always good for a viewing

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I appreciate a lady flashing me ...very sexy ..however I wouldn't flash a muggle...I doubt if this is a good idea

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Interesting

Who says who ‘leads’ ?

I’ve never been a fan of anyone being vilified for talking on here - if someone does that, avoid their posts - don’t fuel a fire

Always good for a viewing"

Don’t fuel the fire

over a year ago

"There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow

La la "

Someone is squirting

over a year ago

"I appreciate a lady flashing me ...very sexy ..however I wouldn't flash a muggle...I doubt if this is a good idea "

Each to their own

over a year ago

La la

Someone is squirting "

Lucky so n so

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

La la

Someone is squirting "

Nah, they are just peeing

By *d cfcMan
over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Spanking is so right between consenting adults.lol it's when there is no consent it would be wrong

over a year ago

La la

Someone is squirting

Nah, they are just peeing "

over a year ago

"Spanking is so right between consenting adults.lol it's when there is no consent it would be wrong"

Doe a deer a female deer

over a year ago

Just when I was going to go get the Threadometer from the Tower I realise what we really need is the Wheel of Tangents.

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Interesting

Who says who ‘leads’ ?

Always good for a viewing

Don’t fuel the fire "

See you there. Bring the drinks

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Cleek is better

There’s no clique !!!!

This happens everywhere

"

But with behind the scenes group chats being mentioned it's no wonder that others perceive cliques on the forum no? Maybe that is where the myth started

over a year ago

"Just when I was going to go get the Threadometer from the Tower I realise what we really need is the Wheel of Tangents. "

over a year ago

(Spins)

Rattat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Generally, if a post is something is something I vehemently disagree with, I stay clear. It's not worth the argument with people on here that I'll likely never meet.

Vanilla you say? Would you like a flake for that x

over a year ago

"(Spins)

Rattat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat"

Oh …… nice

over a year ago

Tat tat at at t

over a year ago

"Generally, if a post is something is something I vehemently disagree with, I stay clear. It's not worth the argument with people on here that I'll likely never meet.

Vanilla you say? Would you like a flake for that x"

Always

over a year ago

Swansea

"Morning .

I agree, and I know I am being a hypocrite, but I’ve changed my view recently, because actually does it really matter?"

I think that's different. Changing your mind isn't being hypocritical. It would be hypocritical if now you have videos with others in (I didn't have a look to see what those videos were, honest ) you continued to say you didn't like it when others do the same.

For me personally it is important to do as you have and recognise that actually, I've changed my mind. Some people like to pretend that who they are right now had always been the same and never recognise that they've changed opinions. In my experience this is a character trait of people who are nit prepared to consider the possibility they may be wrong.

Mr

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Generally, if a post is something is something I vehemently disagree with, I stay clear. It's not worth the argument with people on here that I'll likely never meet.

Always "

And raspberry sauce x

over a year ago

Always

And raspberry sauce x"

God no … how utterly common

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Always

And raspberry sauce x

God no … how utterly common "

That's me x

By *entDomMan
over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

I'd rather someone was open and honest about their kinks then I can make an informed decision as to whether I want to talk to or meet with them.

We all have kinks and some I get,some I don't but the fact that we are different is what makes us the same.

over a year ago

"I'd rather someone was open and honest about their kinks then I can make an informed decision as to whether I want to talk to or meet with them.

We all have kinks and some I get,some I don't but the fact that we are different is what makes us the same."

Noted

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

La la

Someone is squirting "

Are you Tim vine in disguise?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

La la

Someone is squirting "

They're squirting as high as an elephants eye ...

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

La la

Someone is squirting

They're squirting as high as an elephants eye ... "

The ubiquitous elephant in the room?

over a year ago

La la

Someone is squirting

Are you Tim vine in disguise? "

No... he's funny.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I think you are entitled to your view. It's not hypocrisy unless you say one thing and do the opposite. But just because you might do action A doesnt mean you can't think B is wrong.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Commenting/giving your opinion on a thread isn't being a hypocrite as you are commenting how you feel/think about the subject being talked about.

It is hypocritical however I think if for instance say the topic is about spanking....if someone were to say "oh my god that is so wrong etc etc but to then indulge in said activity."

This is better than I could have put it.

You're only a hypocrite if you do the thing you're giving the other person grief for.

over a year ago

"I think you are entitled to your view. It's not hypocrisy unless you say one thing and do the opposite. But just because you might do action A doesnt mean you can't think B is wrong."

over a year ago

I try not to be hypocritical, but sometimes I am contrary, within myself! Probably just makes me look like a plonker, sometimes I just change my mind. I am fallible x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have views and sometime I will share them. But never to impose my views onto to someone else as they are for my headspace

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Cleek is better

There’s no clique !!!!

This happens everywhere

But with behind the scenes group chats being mentioned it's no wonder that others perceive cliques on the forum no? Maybe that is where the myth started"

By *ookingforfunin2021Man
over a year ago

liverpool

But isn’t that the same in all walks of life, and is also human nature to think differently. I think the problem becomes when people can’t discuss something in a sensible manner and they become aggressive about it

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I think you are entitled to your view. It's not hypocrisy unless you say one thing and do the opposite. But just because you might do action A doesnt mean you can't think B is wrong."

Exactly

over a year ago

"I have views and sometime I will share them. But never to impose my views onto to someone else as they are for my headspace "

over a year ago

"Ping

Ping

Ping

The clique groups

Cleek is better

There’s no clique !!!!

This happens everywhere

But with behind the scenes group chats being mentioned it's no wonder that others perceive cliques on the forum no? Maybe that is where the myth started"

Ah good point - and valid

over a year ago

The irony of this place

If you feel that my post is offending people , please post it in here, and not direct into my box.

Thank you so much

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I don't think you're a hypocrite as you can have views that differ from others and vice versa and it's not like you're partaking in that activity in private while publicly dismissing it. That would make you a hypocrite.

I can sometimes rise to it but other times I'm aware of it. For example, there was a Rugby thread yesterday and as a football fan I was going to make a nasty comment about rugby the same way rugby fans do on football threads. I stopped myself, however, as I realised I didn't want to ruin that enjoyment for others.

over a year ago

I think that everyone’s points are valid

Even I’m a hypocrite - I said one thing, and baited with tongue in cheek. However - the irony isn’t lost on me either

Live and let live and be kind !!

This place is kind of like a side show in some carnival - but remember this - you’re all adults !!

Please act kindly

This can end here

Post new Message to Thread