Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuckbuddy got too serious?

Jump to newest

By *rightonsteve OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was just wondering if anyone had had a fuckbuddy relationship with someone that got out of hand or too serious or different to what you wanted?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope had a guck buddy that then became a wife and have never been happier

over a year ago

Yes it happens not fun when it does :,(

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No never but I have had feelings and walked away..

over a year ago

Yes and it got very messy - infact in some ways it was worse than the end of some relationships I've been in!

We met via mutual friends and I constantly stressed to her that I did not want a relationship, but a so called friend told her that I was a commitment-phobe and actually much keener than I was letting on. She chose to believe the friend rather than me and not surprisingly ended up very hurt and I came out of it perceived as a total bastard.

over a year ago

Once had a FB phone me to tell me she was pregnant a few weeks after we called it off.

And then after a long pause she revealed it wasn't mine...talk about an adrenaline rush, I know how Felix Baumgartner felt as he stepped out of that capsule

over a year ago

"Once had a FB phone me to tell me she was pregnant a few weeks after we called it off.

And then after a long pause she revealed it wasn't mine...talk about an adrenaline rush, I know how Felix Baumgartner felt as he stepped out of that capsule "

Jeremy Kyle DNA results style!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes, the wedding car and her mum in a pink 2 piece with co ordinating hat and shoes was a classic sign

over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Reason being I had a female fuckbuddy a couple if years back and after meeting her on and off for about a year, she told me she was pregnant which I was shocked at cos she said she was on the pill and I always used condoms, then after a couple of hugely stressy weeks, she said it was some other guys, but then asked if I'd move in with her. It was pretty difficult saying no as I only wanted her to be my fuckbuddy and she had always said that's all she wanted from me.

over a year ago

"Reason being I had a female fuckbuddy a couple if years back and after meeting her on and off for about a year, she told me she was pregnant which I was shocked at cos she said she was on the pill and I always used condoms, then after a couple of hugely stressy weeks, she said it was some other guys, but then asked if I'd move in with her. It was pretty difficult saying no as I only wanted her to be my fuckbuddy and she had always said that's all she wanted from me. "

sounds like you made the right decision. It could only end badly...very badly...

over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"yes, the wedding car and her mum in a pink 2 piece with co ordinating hat and shoes was a classic sign"

Were you a vicar?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"yes, the wedding car and her mum in a pink 2 piece with co ordinating hat and shoes was a classic sign

Were you a vicar? "

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

nah .. have always had long term regular guys and always lay my cards on the table from the word go .. if anything eva started deviating off wot either person had agreed i wud throw the towel in .. i dont move the barriers on wot a guy expects and i trust that the same applies in return .. it has fortunately always worked well so far

over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"nah .. have always had long term regular guys and always lay my cards on the table from the word go .. if anything eva started deviating off wot either person had agreed i wud throw the towel in .. i dont move the barriers on wot a guy expects and i trust that the same applies in return .. it has fortunately always worked well so far "

Yep, all concerned should agree groundrules and stick with them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know someone and both of them fell in love, it fucked them both up

over a year ago

"I was just wondering if anyone had had a fuckbuddy relationship with someone that got out of hand or too serious or different to what you wanted? "

I suppose mines "serious"

but only because we have become great friends and its been going on over 5 years

over a year ago

"I was just wondering if anyone had had a fuckbuddy relationship with someone that got out of hand or too serious or different to what you wanted? "

There are plenty who start of as fuck buddies and one half ends up as a stalker. Stay on the forums and you can watch it all unroll with people like a piece of theatre.

Some come into swinging saying no strings but have grappling hooks behind their back with the real intention of more. Missed it my self but had a couple of close shaves. You just have to be brutally honest with people and ensure co confusion arises.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It does happen and if both parties want the same thing then great....

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I was just wondering if anyone had had a fuckbuddy relationship with someone that got out of hand or too serious or different to what you wanted?

There are plenty who start of as fuck buddies and one half ends up as a stalker. Stay on the forums and you can watch it all unroll with people like a piece of theatre.

Some come into swinging saying no strings but have grappling hooks behind their back with the real intention of more. Missed it my self but had a couple of close shaves. You just have to be brutally honest with people and ensure co confusion arises. "

over a year ago

It became very possessive on her part and not pretty! Onwards and upwards

over a year ago

Happened twice to me, met them and got in relationships with them,sometimes things just happen,very happy with latest man christ knows where this will end

over a year ago

Happened twice to me, met them and got in relationships with them,sometimes things just happen,very happy with latest man christ knows where this will end

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My FB just got another FB (doesn't bother me. He needs the company ). Unfortunately she's started to get a bit stalkery, texting him 20 times a day and turning up at his house unannounced. I've told him its his own fault for being so good at sex. But I do feel for him. Why can't it be fun?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Could this not also be true for any relationship eg a friendship struck at work or in the gym where the two parties share one interest, get together and find miles down the road that it wont work? I guess with FB relationship there is the added component of intimacy that can put a spanner in...

over a year ago

i got a fuckbuddy, been together 5 years, we good mates aswell, at first i fell for hook line and sinker, he rejected me, we fell out, then we started to hook up again. Now he likes me and cause he rejected me i aint so sure, do like him loads and we good freinds n all. He helps me with day to day life aswell as sex n all, and now i feel i dont know where to go, as i do like him loads, but he keeps saying we freinds and fuckbuddies. we fell out about 3 years again,never spoke for months, as i wanted more and he said no, and now it all confusing

hope makes sense

over a year ago

I had a few and all went fairly well til I met my last one we've been married a year now lol x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some are live long partners and all the guy did was fab'd a pic.......

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Some are live long partners and all the guy did was fab'd a pic......."

eh???

over a year ago

Funny how it goes, I post on a thread about fuckbuddies and a few minutes later I get a text from a really lovely FB I've not heard from in ages, asking if I'm free on Friday. Life is full of happy little coincidences.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Funny how it goes, I post on a thread about fuckbuddies and a few minutes later I get a text from a really lovely FB I've not heard from in ages, asking if I'm free on Friday. Life is full of happy little coincidences. "

Enjoy your night

over a year ago

"Funny how it goes, I post on a thread about fuckbuddies and a few minutes later I get a text from a really lovely FB I've not heard from in ages, asking if I'm free on Friday. Life is full of happy little coincidences.

Enjoy your night"

Oh believe me I will, thanks! Hope you do too

over a year ago

I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"yes, the wedding car and her mum in a pink 2 piece with co ordinating hat and shoes was a classic sign"

To be fair though View, your only problem with that was the clash of her mum's pink outfit with your peach ensemble wasn't it?

over a year ago

"I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused "
. I've had that Hun to be honest if they can sleep with someone else they don't like you enough the frase cake and eat it springs to mind. I know how u feel I hope you work it out. Xxxx

over a year ago

"I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused . I've had that Hun to be honest if they can sleep with someone else they don't like you enough the frase cake and eat it springs to mind. I know how u feel I hope you work it out. Xxxx"

I don't understand this. You're on a swinging site not a dating site. Fuck buddies are fuck buddies. Boyfriends are boyfriends. There is a massive difference.

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........??

over a year ago

"I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused . I've had that Hun to be honest if they can sleep with someone else they don't like you enough the frase cake and eat it springs to mind. I know how u feel I hope you work it out. Xxxx

I don't understand this. You're on a swinging site not a dating site. Fuck buddies are fuck buddies. Boyfriends are boyfriends. There is a massive difference.

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........?? "

. Perhaps you should tell the guys here too as the majority of single guys on here are also on a well known dating site. And as previous other topics have pointed out some have found love on this 'swingers site'.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused . I've had that Hun to be honest if they can sleep with someone else they don't like you enough the frase cake and eat it springs to mind. I know how u feel I hope you work it out. Xxxx

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........?? . Perhaps you should tell the guys here too as the majority of single guys on here are also on a well known dating site. And as previous other topics have pointed out some have found love on this 'swingers site'. "

I think the point was that unless it had been specifically agreed that neither party would sleep with anyone else or that if they did they would talk about it first then the reaction of not talking to him was unfair.

That said you are right, people do meet and go on to have loving relationships on here, it's as good a place as any to meet someone

over a year ago

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........?? . Perhaps you should tell the guys here too as the majority of single guys on here are also on a well known dating site. And as previous other topics have pointed out some have found love on this 'swingers site'. "

I think lots cover all possibilities and use multiple sites. Here for shagging there for more serious or that's most likely in the mind set.

By *atrina 38fWoman
over a year ago

Banbridge

"I have one now and it's all got a little confusing, I have developed strong feelings for him and found out he had slept with someone else last week which hurt me, didn't speak for a couple of days, for him to text saying he is sorry, regrets it and really really likes me... Seen him twice this week so far and he just keeps telling me he likes me lots... Confused "

Im in same sort situation bt im the one who slept with sum1.. Thing is we both attached to other ppl but been fb for over 6 yrs & feelings have def got involved.. Bt he called it off said he was being gd so i met sum1 off site now he wont speak to me! Think iv really fucked things up! But we wer friends too i tlkd to him bout stuff so it pretty shit!

over a year ago

Not fun when it happens!

over a year ago

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........?? . Perhaps you should tell the guys here too as the majority of single guys on here are also on a well known dating site. And as previous other topics have pointed out some have found love on this 'swingers site'.

I think the point was that unless it had been specifically agreed that neither party would sleep with anyone else or that if they did they would talk about it first then the reaction of not talking to him was unfair.

That said you are right, people do meet and go on to have loving relationships on here, it's as good a place as any to meet someone "

If you are fuck buddies that usually means NSA. If something more than that has been agreed then fair enough.

Like has also been said, people are on different sites for different things. Depends on what has been discussed and agreed to.

I haven't had an issue with a fb. Had issues with blokes wanting too much/ being jealous of me meeting other people.

over a year ago

made some friends from swinging and been lucky to meet them a lot.

but i wait for them to contact me if they want to meet.

learnt my lesson years ago so dont text or chase. if im wanted someone will get in touch.

over a year ago

im in that place at the moment .Met a guy from another "adult" site ...OMG he ticks ALL my boxes and Ive started to have real feelings for him which wasnt my intentionat the outset ..... I know he has them for me big time too .....We are skirting round the L word issue at the moment but I think we need to talk......

over a year ago

Having been in this situation before, I find the easiest way out is to fake your own death.

I've died more times than Dr Who.

over a year ago

Of course they can sleep with whoever the heck they like. Unless they state that you are in a monogomous relationship.........?? . Perhaps you should tell the guys here too as the majority of single guys on here are also on a well known dating site. And as previous other topics have pointed out some have found love on this 'swingers site'.

That said you are right, people do meet and go on to have loving relationships on here, it's as good a place as any to meet someone "

It was agreed that we would only sleep with people that each other knew about, he is the main reason that I am on here, he likes the idea of my going back to him just fucked, and to explore his sexuality, we both met off another website and no not a dating website, but like others have said I can talk to him about anything, and that's what hurt the most but hopefully things are back on track, it may be that I am just to give up swinging.

over a year ago

Some people think they can separate sex and emotions, sadly when it’s too late then find that actually thought they could but cant. Often, the ‘back door’ to becoming emotionally entangled comes through the act of friendship. What started out as great sex with a hot man/woman naturally develops into a friendship. You discover that you have similar tastes; you make each other laugh, enjoy each other’s company. Plus, all this time, there’s hot sex and chit-chat over a post-coital brandy.

Fuckbuddies and FWBs are not NSA. There are SA’s (strings attached) because on some level you start to care – even if that as a friendship. Ensuring that the friendship and the sex stay separate is difficult at least – I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it’s hard because even though you may think you can do it, there’s more than you involved in it. When you realise you’re good friends keeping those feelings out of the sex can become harder. As stated, some can do it, some think they can do it and others just fail at the first ‘jump’ [pun intended].

I know that some posts are talking about the negative aspects of it – and there is a metric fuck-ton of them. One person wants more the other doesn’t, lines crossed, signals misinterpreted etc. and all of these are good and valid points. I’ve been there myself on several occasions and it never ends well.

There can be a positive aspect to it IF you want it. Maybe you weren’t seeking it; maybe you didn’t think you wanted it. But sometimes finding someone special happens in the strangest of circumstances and when you least expect it. So many people spend their whole lives trying to feel attached to world in some way, to escape the loneliness that they fail to see the exit signs when the universe offers them the opportunity.

Of course it could just be that the other person is ‘Stalker Mc Loony-Loon’ and you should run like Usain Bolt.

By *atrina 38fWoman
over a year ago

Banbridge

Here here professor xxx!

Totally agree u cnt help who u fall for.. Thing is it gotta stopp wen it gets messy & unfortunately thats wots happened wit me.. I fuckd it up by sleepin with sum1.. Thing is we both have partners & he calld things off with me we wer just being friends.. Even at that hardly tlkin! But wen he found out id fuckd sum1 else he went mad told me never to speak to him again.. Dnt get it cuz he one who called it off! Duno if he pissed off.. Jelous.. Hurt bt anyway b4 this turns into a therapy session ill stop lol x

over a year ago

Ive found it impossible to have a fuckbuddy without it getting messy, someone always seems to end up wanting a relationship. It's happening again at the moment

over a year ago

Walk away if you get feelings..... Have done that a couple of times

over a year ago

i've had it a couple of times

I met one guy who wanted to move him and his daughter in with me

I met another guy who got really possesive of me meeting other people, he didnt fall in love with me, or at least he didnt show that side of things, he just thought cause i had met him a few times i didnt need to meet anyone else or if i did i should be taking him along too

over a year ago

Oh yes... on the way back in the car from London she asked me if we had a future??? I said we're FB's only, that was the deal. I saw her crying out of the corner of my eye. I felt shit but had no romantic feelings for her.

over a year ago

"Ive found it impossible to have a fuckbuddy without it getting messy, someone always seems to end up wanting a relationship. It's happening again at the moment "

i think thats why i prefer clubs and one off meets

its very rare now days i will do re meets

over a year ago

"Ive found it impossible to have a fuckbuddy without it getting messy, someone always seems to end up wanting a relationship. It's happening again at the moment

"

I think that probably would be the smarter option. It's hard to give up good regular sex though when you're single!

over a year ago

Yes i know someone very close to me who met off another well know site and ended up married and never happier...so it can happen....however if its not what your looking for and your only after sex and he/she get to close; then its a tough one to resolve without someone getting hurt....tread carefully

over a year ago

"Ive found it impossible to have a fuckbuddy without it getting messy, someone always seems to end up wanting a relationship. It's happening again at the moment

I think that probably would be the smarter option. It's hard to give up good regular sex though when you're single!"

its easier as a woman i suppose

This is not saying anything about me as a person just me as a woman on here, but i could get 3 meets a day every day if i wanted to

I dont need to keep meeting the same person as i get more than enough offers to not have to

I can see why guys go back for remeets tho as its easier for them to remeet someone they have already met and got on with than look for someone new

over a year ago

Sounds Familiar!!!!!

over a year ago

"Having been in this situation before, I find the easiest way out is to fake your own death.

I've died more times than Dr Who.

"

Arh that's what I need to do if it ever happens again..........

over a year ago

I had a married fb a couple of years ago. We used to meet at a club or he would come to mine. This worked well for both of us. As we both knew where we stood. I moved into a rather nice barn conversion. Next time he visited he said he would like to live there too. He said we had very similar tastes. And got on really well when we were together. At this point my blood ran cold. A line was about to be crossed that I didnt want. I can't say it ended badly. I told him to go back to his wife.

over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think a fuckbuddy is just that, an aquaintance for mutual sexual fun. Not about moving in! I know it has worked on occasion but I wouldn't consider it.

over a year ago

Oh yes happened to me about 9yrs ago ,we both fell madly in love with each other , we split because we both didn't want to wreck our families.

That was a mistake I know I'll never meet anyone like her again.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I think a fuckbuddy is just that, an aquaintance for mutual sexual fun. Not about moving in! I know it has worked on occasion but I wouldn't consider it."
I abgree with you here. And sometimes when people are in crisis or emotionally a bit more needy than certain feelings can easily be mistaken for love where in fact they are merely an attachment to the other person. Sometimes this can feel like the "loving" person, who wants to move in etc, is taking control and that is not a good thing in any relationship.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think a fuckbuddy is just that, an aquaintance for mutual sexual fun. Not about moving in! I know it has worked on occasion but I wouldn't consider it.I abgree with you here. And sometimes when people are in crisis or emotionally a bit more needy than certain feelings can easily be mistaken for love where in fact they are merely an attachment to the other person. Sometimes this can feel like the "loving" person, who wants to move in etc, is taking control and that is not a good thing in any relationship. "

Been there done that....

Post new Message to Thread