Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men v women - attention competition

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a woman I'm sure we have been in a situation where one will say or do something that increases their feeling of being more attractive than the other woman. Its often Boobs related, that gives the one with bigger boobs the focus of attention (making the woman with smaller tits lesser appealing)

My question is.. You don't see Men doing this sort of thing to eachother & making their pal feel inadequate and embarrassed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Stay around its incessant on here…

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can honestly say none of my friends has ever done that to me and I wouldn't do that to them. If someone pointed out that they had bigger breasts than ne it wouldn't make me feel embarrassed or inadequate though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a woman I'm sure we have been in a situation where one will say or do something that increases their feeling of being more attractive than the other woman. Its often Boobs related, that gives the one with bigger boobs the focus of attention (making the woman with smaller tits lesser appealing)

My question is.. You don't see Men doing this sort of thing to eachother & making their pal feel inadequate and embarrassed. "

Men absolutely go this but less physical characteristics and more around status, earnings etc

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Stay around its incessant on here…"

is it? I'm oblivious to it obviously

over a year ago

"I can honestly say none of my friends has ever done that to me and I wouldn't do that to them. If someone pointed out that they had bigger breasts than ne it wouldn't make me feel embarrassed or inadequate though."

That's because you've got an absolutely amazing figure. If the female is less shapely or womanly it can be quite a confidence knock

over a year ago

I find smaller boobs more attractive if that helps

over a year ago

"As a woman I'm sure we have been in a situation where one will say or do something that increases their feeling of being more attractive than the other woman. Its often Boobs related, that gives the one with bigger boobs the focus of attention (making the woman with smaller tits lesser appealing)

My question is.. You don't see Men doing this sort of thing to eachother & making their pal feel inadequate and embarrassed.

Men absolutely go this but less physical characteristics and more around status, earnings etc "

Valid point there. Thank you

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I think most people can see through someone's intentions of their words/the way they deliver said words... and it's not an attractive trait!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I can't help the size of my boobs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I can honestly say none of my friends has ever done that to me and I wouldn't do that to them. If someone pointed out that they had bigger breasts than ne it wouldn't make me feel embarrassed or inadequate though.

That's because you've got an absolutely amazing figure. If the female is less shapely or womanly it can be quite a confidence knock"

that's very nice of you to say but my figure isn't a reflection on other women.

over a year ago

I’m not a woman but this has never happened with me and my friends…if anything we jump to compare boob sizes and openly laugh at each other. Maybe you’re hanging out with the wrong people?

over a year ago

"I find smaller boobs more attractive if that helps "

Xx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

No, I can't say I have experienced that. I'm curvy, tall and dark haired. My best friend is short, has a slim dancers build and small breasts and is tanned and blonde. Some guys found her more attractive, some found me more attractive. Why would anyone want to make their friends feel less attractive and its not a competition anyway.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I have never and would never put another woman down for the type of body they have against mine, regardless to whether or not mine was better (it wouldn't be).

Some (not all) Men put each other down as well, be it on here or "Banter" in the pub with the lads.

I'm sure it happens regardless of what sex is doing it at the time it's overheard or commented on.

over a year ago

"I can't help the size of my boobs "

Don't worry, 100% sure the comment wasn't in ANY way directed to you. I can DEFINITELY see the point being made. Basically that when a person tries to make themselves look better in a group scenario, that the way they do it can have the opposite effect on the people they were trying to impress. Xx

over a year ago

"No, I can't say I have experienced that. I'm curvy, tall and dark haired. My best friend is short, has a slim dancers build and small breasts and is tanned and blonde. Some guys found her more attractive, some found me more attractive. Why would anyone want to make their friends feel less attractive and its not a competition anyway. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, I can't say I have experienced that. I'm curvy, tall and dark haired. My best friend is short, has a slim dancers build and small breasts and is tanned and blonde. Some guys found her more attractive, some found me more attractive. Why would anyone want to make their friends feel less attractive and its not a competition anyway. "

I have a friend who is tall, slender and willowy I always feel like a little round ball next to her she's gorgeous

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"No, I can't say I have experienced that. I'm curvy, tall and dark haired. My best friend is short, has a slim dancers build and small breasts and is tanned and blonde. Some guys found her more attractive, some found me more attractive. Why would anyone want to make their friends feel less attractive and its not a competition anyway.

I have a friend who is tall, slender and willowy I always feel like a little round ball next to her she's gorgeous"

Beauty comes in many forms

over a year ago

"I’m not a woman but this has never happened with me and my friends…if anything we jump to compare boob sizes and openly laugh at each other. Maybe you’re hanging out with the wrong people? "

It was a female from a mfcouple that we met and played with through Fab Swingers. So yes, probably not my usual choice of friends..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, I can't say I have experienced that. I'm curvy, tall and dark haired. My best friend is short, has a slim dancers build and small breasts and is tanned and blonde. Some guys found her more attractive, some found me more attractive. Why would anyone want to make their friends feel less attractive and its not a competition anyway.

I have a friend who is tall, slender and willowy I always feel like a little round ball next to her she's gorgeous

Beauty comes in many forms "

never was truer word written

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I can't help the size of my boobs

Don't worry, 100% sure the comment wasn't in ANY way directed to you. I can DEFINITELY see the point being made. Basically that when a person tries to make themselves look better in a group scenario, that the way they do it can have the opposite effect on the people they were trying to impress. Xx"

90% of my female friends swing so never in competition with each other plus I'm not a competitive person.

Plus I always look the worst out of my friends.

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve always been aware of having smaller boobs than my friends but I can honestly say I’ve never been in the situation that you describe x

over a year ago

"As a woman I'm sure we have been in a situation where one will say or do something that increases their feeling of being more attractive than the other woman. Its often Boobs related, that gives the one with bigger boobs the focus of attention (making the woman with smaller tits lesser appealing)"

The only time this has happened to me was when "friend" would make negative comments about my clothes. She didn't make herself appear more attractive than me, she just showed herself to a dickhead.

over a year ago

"I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve always been aware of having smaller boobs than my friends but I can honestly say I’ve never been in the situation that you describe x"

Xx thankyou for understanding

over a year ago

I think ALL boob sizes are lovely all shapes and sizes whether they are pert or not so pert boobs are lovely. I know I’ve stated I prefer smaller boobs but it’s only because I have small hands. I’d never be disappointed with bigger boobs

over a year ago

The only time this has happened to me was when "friend" would make negative comments about my clothes. She didn't make herself appear more attractive than me, she just showed herself to a dickhead.

"

Exactly..did you immediately realise that she had shown herself up, or did it take you to have a chat with your friends to feel reassured.

over a year ago

"I can't help the size of my boobs

Don't worry, 100% sure the comment wasn't in ANY way directed to you. I can DEFINITELY see the point being made. Basically that when a person tries to make themselves look better in a group scenario, that the way they do it can have the opposite effect on the people they were trying to impress. Xx"

I have experienced this with a friend. She tried to big herself up in front of me and a guy we met, he soon put her in her place! It was rather amusing.

I must add that I wasnt bothered, she was just immature and very insecure about herself.

over a year ago

As a guy, if I was out with my best friends, they would be doing their absolute utmost to embarrass me and i would take it with the love and humour that was intended.

We absolutely do it, but differently, not with malice,

over a year ago

Exactly..did you immediately realise that she had shown herself up, or did it take you to have a chat with your friends to feel reassured. "

I didn't need reassurance! It was painfully obvious to everyone in the room that she was being unkind. This isn't particularly a woman thing, I've had comments like this thrown in my direction from men too. The few men who have done it have focussed on my intelligence, or lack of in comparison to themselves. It's not a gendered phenomenon, some people just feel the need to put others down in order to feel superior.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I had something similar a few years ago with a new woman at work, pointing out to a colleague that she was younger, thinner and prettier than me...his not so eloquent reply of "out of the two of you I'd do Lily every time" soon shut her up. It just confirmed my initial feeling that she was immature, insecure, and just a bit of a dick.

Having worked in a male dominated environment for years, men absolutely do do it to each other. I call it peacocking, like they're all trying to prove who has the biggest, prettiest, most impressive feathers

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I had something similar a few years ago with a new woman at work, pointing out to a colleague that she was younger, thinner and prettier than me...his not so eloquent reply of "out of the two of you I'd do Lily every time" soon shut her up. It just confirmed my initial feeling that she was immature, insecure, and just a bit of a dick.

Having worked in a male dominated environment for years, men absolutely do do it to each other. I call it peacocking, like they're all trying to prove who has the biggest, prettiest, most impressive feathers "

I didn't think you were going to say feathers

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/07/22 23:37:23]

over a year ago

I do that shit al the time  sorry lesser men its not your fault being superior is a hard thing i am naturally very competitive with everyone and everything

over a year ago

So someone fairly close to me makes a point of saying her boobs are better than mine as hers are natural and mine are fake.

So yes women can be bitches.

I hate it when she says it. Nothing to do with feeling lesser just hate the fact she feels the need to make me feel lesser. The intent behind saying it is what bothers me the most. Otherwise I couldn't give a toss. I'm happy with mine, fuck what anyone else thinks. But if they have the want to make me feel shite that says more.

PW

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I dont need anybody to make me feel inadequate, I do that plenty all by myself

over a year ago

Men absolutely go this but less physical characteristics and more around status, earnings etc "

We don't, we call each other out on bullshit.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

My question is.. You don't see Men doing this sort of thing to eachother & making their pal feel inadequate and embarrassed. "

You’ve never heard a guy calling another guy ‘baldy’ due to his male pattern baldness? Or ‘four eyes’ because he wears spectacles? Or ‘fatty’, or ‘shortarse’……..? Men do it all the time

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"So someone fairly close to me makes a point of saying her boobs are better than mine as hers are natural and mine are fake.

So yes women can be bitches.

I hate it when she says it. Nothing to do with feeling lesser just hate the fact she feels the need to make me feel lesser. The intent behind saying it is what bothers me the most. Otherwise I couldn't give a toss. I'm happy with mine, fuck what anyone else thinks. But if they have the want to make me feel shite that says more.

PW "

She's, no friend imo, if related tell them to do one.

No one has the right to make you feel bad. End off!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No you really, really do see people, not just women do it. Men do peacock as Lily described it. Women bitch. It's not gender related.

Sorry you've had to experience that OP; I think sometimes people are insecure or going through things and feel better by making others feel lesser. It's bollocks obviously.

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

A friend of mine once said a few years back. If you you see say say three females out together who are friends . One will be good looking , one average , one say plain. . The good looking one.chooses her friends to ensure she gets the most attention. ? Now this was a female who passed this comment . ?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"A friend of mine once said a few years back. If you you see say say three females out together who are friends . One will be good looking , one average , one say plain. . The good looking one.chooses her friends to ensure she gets the most attention. ? Now this was a female who passed this comment . ? "

What a strange idea .

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"I find smaller boobs more attractive if that helps "

Me too

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

You’ve never heard a guy calling another guy ‘baldy’ due to his male pattern baldness? Or ‘four eyes’ because he wears spectacles? Or ‘fatty’, or ‘shortarse’……..? Men do it all the time "

Not amongst my friends. We accept each other for who we are.

By * plus SCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Any woman who feels the need to knock another woman’s crown off is showing nothing more than her own insecurities. I’ve never understood why some women do this. We are all fabulous in different ways. If we all looked the same what a boring world we’d be in!

over a year ago

They do. Gym bods are the new cleavage.

over a year ago

"A friend of mine once said a few years back. If you you see say say three females out together who are friends . One will be good looking , one average , one say plain. . The good looking one.chooses her friends to ensure she gets the most attention. ? Now this was a female who passed this comment . ? "

Know what you mean.. But perceived it as the lesser good looking ones wanting to go out with the attractive one to increase their chances of socialising easier.

The most good looking female is often unaware & oblivious.

The ones feeling less so, try to overcompensate which is completely unnecessary. Inner beauty will shine through naturally irrespective of outer appearances.

over a year ago

It's not something I've ever experienced with my friends, if anything we put ourselves done to boost each other.

Men on the other hand seem to enjoy picking on each others faults all in the name of "banter".

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It hasn't happened with friends I have outside of here. Yes I have big boobs but they have never ever been a factor in how I feel or how I look at other women bar wishing mine were smaller so I could wear some of the clothes they do.

On here yes some women do put you down some try and some befriend you just to put you down or get info to pass to others. I've had women make a few snidey comments about me and my body but the thing is I don't care what they think because they aren't people I want to be around anyhow.

I have even known of women to ask other women to join ladies groups for support and friendship only to join to find they are the victims of nastiness and slagging about how they look under the pretense that they didn't realise she was the woman they asked to join in the first place.It is just nasty and unbelievable that it happens on a site that is meant to be full of adults.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen or heard a lot of men putting each other down under the pretence of banter. It happens but usually directed at someone they openly despise and they refuse to associate with.

I have however witnessed some unbelievable backstabbing by female colleagues and definitely through engagement on here with certain women.

The sweetness and light forum or social approach covering the bitching and shaming in private.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"As a woman I'm sure we have been in a situation where one will say or do something that increases their feeling of being more attractive than the other woman. "

Bitchy woman do that.

Not all women are bitchy

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Men and cars

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Men do this all the time... Could be anything, like receding hair lines, beer guts, skipping leg day. They will find anything to take the piss out of to make themselves look better.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Men do this all the time... Could be anything, like receding hair lines, beer guts, skipping leg day. They will find anything to take the piss out of to make themselves look better."

This

Oneupmanship is a pain in the arse

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Blokes tend to try and out do each other in the ‘macho stakes’ weightlifting, boxing, fast cars etc…

In the alpha world I score quite highly, ex Army, boxed for my Regiment, motorbikes, marathons etc…even my Children are boys.

But all of that hard work would come crashing down, if they found out my love of crossdressing.

But it does happen even at my age, two guys go to the golf or snooker club or any other sport, they’ll do their best to beat the other guy.

over a year ago

Most attractive thing bout a woman is her personality then has be good kisser if she's bad it's no go for me but confident and great personality does it for me x

Post new Message to Thread