Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opinions welcome.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been told that I should ask opinions about this so thought what have I got to lose. Btw I’ve dealt with this the right way and even seeked advice from children services.

Apparently me meeting people while my son is in the house and asleep is wrong.

If my son has no clue and not getting affected by me having someone over while he’s asleep how can it be wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How do you know he has no idea or he’s not being affected? How old is he?

People over? What people? What are you doing?

Is he asleep?

Lots of questions

I wouldn’t be comfortable if it was my son

over a year ago

What a bizarre post

Who has told you it is wrong and what is it that you’re doing that they say is wrong?

Why would you go to children's services about having friends in the house?

over a year ago

"How do you know he has no idea or he’s not being affected? How old is he?

People over? What people? What are you doing?

Is he asleep?

Lots of questions

He’s 7 asleep. Once he’s asleep I could play music very very loud and he wouldn’t even stir

I wouldn’t be comfortable if it was my son"

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Read his profile.

People from here, for sex.

over a year ago

I would never do it and I would never go to someone’s house if they had a child there. In my opinion it’s inappropriate. I don’t think I’m alone with this J.

over a year ago

"What a bizarre post

Who has told you it is wrong and what is it that you’re doing that they say is wrong?

Why would you go to children's services about having friends in the house? "

Someone I’ve spoken to on here. I asked them about having a woman over when he’s asleep as it’s the only time I get to myself in the evening. He don’t sleep at hes mums ever due to reasons I don’t want to get into. But basically I’ve never got a night to myself so work around it

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

I personally wouldn’t want to have anyone over if my son was asleep upstairs if I’m honest

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If you want opinions then yeah mine is it’s wrong.

over a year ago

"What a bizarre post

Someone I’ve spoken to on here. I asked them about having a woman over when he’s asleep as it’s the only time I get to myself in the evening. He don’t sleep at hes mums ever due to reasons I don’t want to get into. But basically I’ve never got a night to myself so work around it "

We are in the same boat, no alternative childcare so no night time Fab fun, we use daytime instead whilst she is at school. We do of course enjoy each other when she's in the house as I'm sure most couples do.

I'd say each to their own though, you know your child's sleeping habits and so long as anyone you are arranging meets with knows there is a child in the house and are comfortable then enjoy yourself.

E

X

By *ikestowatchherMan
over a year ago

Southgate

Brining randoms home with a kid in the home is probably not ideal. My wife and I fooled around with friends with our kids in the house but these friends were known to the kids, it was common for us all to be together. Would have been tricky to explain none the less!

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"I’ve been told that I should ask opinions about this so thought what have I got to lose. Btw I’ve dealt with this the right way and even seeked advice from children services.

If my son has no clue and not getting affected by me having someone over while he’s asleep how can it be wrong? "

Only you know your son, but in my honest opinion, having someone over for sex when he's asleep in the house is veering a bit close to irresponsibility. If he already has a difficult relationship with his Mum, he definitely needs a Dad who's going to put his welfare above everything else.

If you're inviting a regular partner over- someone you know well, then that's a little different, but you need to be 1000% sure of who you're inviting into your kid's safe space. It really isn't worth risking his welfare for a shag.

over a year ago

"Brining randoms home with a kid in the home is probably not ideal. My wife and I fooled around with friends with our kids in the house but these friends were known to the kids, it was common for us all to be together. Would have been tricky to explain none the less!"

Where did I say anything about random?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Do what you want. How is it any different to having a date or some friends over?

over a year ago

I wouldn’t be having anyone anywhere near with children in the house, but that’s only my opinion

over a year ago

All opinions are welcome whether I agree or not. But just let it be clear I make sure it is made very safe and precautions are made

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I’ve been told that I should ask opinions about this so thought what have I got to lose. Btw I’ve dealt with this the right way and even seeked advice from children services.

If my son has no clue and not getting affected by me having someone over while he’s asleep how can it be wrong? "

I don't see what the issue is. If your son is asleep & you're careful to avoid him walking in on you and your "friend/s" - what's the problem?

You're a single dad. That doesn't mean your life is over. I'm damn sure some single mothers will have had friends over at times.

Carry on what you're doing. You know your son better than folk on here.

over a year ago

"What a bizarre post

Someone I’ve spoken to on here. I asked them about having a woman over when he’s asleep as it’s the only time I get to myself in the evening. He don’t sleep at hes mums ever due to reasons I don’t want to get into. But basically I’ve never got a night to myself so work around it "

There some proper mad bastards on here so take your chances if you feel that it’s necessary.

If you’ve involved children’s services then you’re probably about to be properly fucked anyway.

By *layisbetterwithLaughterMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

If my head was in mini brain space, I couldn't fully say I would be aware of what is happening with my child in the house. For that reason alone, I wouldn't do it personally.

By *ikestowatchherMan
over a year ago

Southgate

"Brining randoms home with a kid in the home is probably not ideal. My wife and I fooled around with friends with our kids in the house but these friends were known to the kids, it was common for us all to be together. Would have been tricky to explain none the less!

Where did I say anything about random? "

Well, I guess that I assumed that it wasn’t a long term friend with benefits/partner given the nature of the site that we are on. And surely it wouldn’t be a question if it were because I’m pretty sure no one would think it inappropriate for long term partners to get up to shenanigans with children in the house.

If you are talking about someone that you would eventually introduce to the kid as a permanent fixture then maybe the opinions would be different

over a year ago

If my son has no clue and not getting affected by me having someone over while he’s asleep how can it be wrong?

I don't see what the issue is. If your son is asleep & you're careful to avoid him walking in on you and your "friend/s" - what's the problem?

You're a single dad. That doesn't mean your life is over. I'm damn sure some single mothers will have had friends over at times.

Carry on what you're doing. You know your son better than folk on here. "

Finally! Thank you

over a year ago

Wow

Some people shock me

Those in glass houses

over a year ago

I wouldn't be comfortable inviting a stranger into the house, for sex or not whilst my child is sleeping.

There is always an element of risk inviting a stranger in.

over a year ago

"Wow

Some people shock me

Those in glass houses "

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe men just think it's normal? I used to get guys offer to come round my house after my son had gone to bed. But I never did.

Predators aren't just men, and I've seen stories about men being taken advantage of by women, they're strangers... The whole idea just freaks me out.

By *oom Bang a BangMan
over a year ago

Watford

Are you meeting them socially first?

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

You’ll only get polarised opinions on here which may or may not leave you in more of a quandary…

I wouldn’t take any life lessons from any “ stranger”

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"Wow

Some people shock me

Those in glass houses "

xx

By *erfect pineappleWoman
over a year ago

neath

I'd never do that .. my child is 29 lol

over a year ago

My two peneth

I’m presuming that they aren’t random people and ones you’ve established a connection with?

I’m also presuming that you have things in place if your child wakes ??

Do I condone it ? No …. I wouldn’t, but then I wouldn’t sleep with a married man, yet plenty do. I wouldn’t have sex outside in case people see - plenty do.

We on here, whilst sharing our opinions should remember that it’s easier to be kind in our words , than appearing like sanctimonious eejits

By *yourselfMan
over a year ago

Heworth

Yeah I wouldn't be comfortable if a child was in the house.

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Single gent here, 7 year old daughter.

I keep her away from everything. I've not considered having anyone over whilst she's in the house.

But on the other hand, I have been to GFs houses whilst their kids have been asleep. The kids hadn't met me yet either.

I seem to have double standards

over a year ago

I had someone a couple of weeks ago that actually got annoyed with me that I wouldn’t let him visit while my kids were in the house.

I wouldn’t do it and I’d be annoyed if my ex did to be honest.

over a year ago

"My two peneth

I’m presuming that they aren’t random people and ones you’ve established a connection with?

I’m also presuming that you have things in place if your child wakes ??

Do I condone it ? No …. I wouldn’t, but then I wouldn’t sleep with a married man, yet plenty do. I wouldn’t have sex outside in case people see - plenty do.

We on here, whilst sharing our opinions should remember that it’s easier to be kind in our words , than appearing like sanctimonious eejits

"

No not random and yes I’m very careful if I had any other options I wouldn’t even consider it but I don’t do I work around what my situation is

over a year ago

Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation.

over a year ago

"Single gent here, 7 year old daughter.

I keep her away from everything. I've not considered having anyone over whilst she's in the house.

But on the other hand, I have been to GFs houses whilst their kids have been asleep. The kids hadn't met me yet either.

I seem to have double standards "

It’s not double standards. You’re protecting your daughter and that’s all that matters. If women have you over that’s their choice.

By *erfect pineappleWoman
over a year ago

neath

What precautions and how was it made safe

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

If you feel confident and safe then go ahead. Some people will not feel comfortable coming round while there is a child asleep in the house, others will.

Better to have a happy parent than a bored, lonely one.

over a year ago

"Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation. "
I don’t need or care what other people have to say about it tbh, however when I’m being attacked by someone I felt I would make a post about it as she said I should ( even though it makes no difference to me ). I’m quite surprised how (some) people can be so judgmental without knowing the full situation

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

If they were one off meets then no I wouldn’t but if it’s someone your looking to have a relationship with then yes.

If you feel comfortable with it then that’s all that matters

over a year ago

Judging by your responses to the comments, I don't understand why you've asked the question at all.

You think it's OK. Some agree, some don't. What does it matter what people on fab think? If everyone says it's a bad idea are you going to change?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Single gent here, 7 year old daughter.

I seem to have double standards "

Not really. I won’t ever accommodate under any circumstances but I’ve been to a close fwbs house. That’s his choice. Not double standards at all.

Never would if they had kids in the house though personally.

over a year ago

"Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation. I don’t need or care what other people have to say about it tbh, however when I’m being attacked by someone I felt I would make a post about it as she said I should ( even though it makes no difference to me ). I’m quite surprised how (some) people can be so judgmental without knowing the full situation "

I've not read the whole thread, yet, but people only know what you are telling them.

They are responding to the info you share, they can't guess what that don't know.

over a year ago

"Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation. I don’t need or care what other people have to say about it tbh, however when I’m being attacked by someone I felt I would make a post about it as she said I should ( even though it makes no difference to me ). I’m quite surprised how (some) people can be so judgmental without knowing the full situation

I've not read the whole thread, yet, but people only know what you are telling them.

They are responding to the info you share, they can't guess what that don't know.

"

Very true but If they wanted to know more details they could ask me on here or privately I have nothing to hide

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation. I don’t need or care what other people have to say about it tbh, however when I’m being attacked by someone I felt I would make a post about it as she said I should ( even though it makes no difference to me ). I’m quite surprised how (some) people can be so judgmental without knowing the full situation "

I’m quite surprised how someone can put up a post asking for opinions then decide anyone with an opposite one to theirs is judgmental.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

No, Iv never had men over in my house while my kids are in bed sleeping.

You can’t be too careful and my kids come first.

over a year ago

You know your son, his sleeping habits etc. If you only had people over during the day when's he's school you'd probably get accused of being attached and being over the side. And evening is your only free time.. Assuming you work during the day what else are you supposed to do. You could meet someone outside of fab and still find that person is a nut job in some way or worse.

As a responsible parent the best you can do is try and make all the steps to try and ensure the friend you have over keeps you and your son safe. But even then you can still be caught out. Just the same way as you could with someone you'd been properly dating for a while and then starts to show their true colours.

A social at first, plenty of conversations to get an idea of who they are are about the best it's going to get before you invite them over. It's all about trusting your gut instinct I guess. But always risky.

Otherwise you say goodbye to you adult life and sex life.

PW

over a year ago

Judging by your responses to the comments, I don't understand why you've asked the question at all.

You think it's OK. Some agree, some don't. What does it matter what people on fab think? If everyone says it's a bad idea are you going to change?"

Totally agree I just wouldn’t of put the subject on here for debate especially if I wasn’t going to take any advice any way

over a year ago

"Why do you feel the need to get opinions from people on here surely you can make your own mind up what’s right for you and your situation. I don’t need or care what other people have to say about it tbh, however when I’m being attacked by someone I felt I would make a post about it as she said I should ( even though it makes no difference to me ). I’m quite surprised how (some) people can be so judgmental without knowing the full situation

Very true but If they wanted to know more details they could ask me on here or privately I have nothing to hide "

You have created this post, you have given the details you choose to share and you've asked people to respond with their opinion on that.

You are getting what you asked for.

Either explain in more detail so people can express their views on the bigger picture or accept you're not going to get the answer you're looking for, because we don't have the clues.

Your post here and your profile is what people are responding to.

over a year ago

Very true but If they wanted to know more details they could ask me on here or privately I have nothing to hide

You have created this post, you have given the details you choose to share and you've asked people to respond with their opinion on that.

Either explain in more detail so people can express their views on the bigger picture or accept you're not going to get the answer you're looking for, because we don't have the clues.

Your post here and your profile is what people are responding to. "

I’m not looking for any answers. I only posted it as the person attacking me suggested it. I know how I feel about it and I know my situation. What’s said on here won’t affect my actions in any shape or form

over a year ago

I’m not looking for any answers. I only posted it as the person attacking me suggested it. I know how I feel about it and I know my situation. What’s said on here won’t affect my actions in any shape or form "

Point is you asked for opinions them stated people are judgemental and don't have all the info.

They're responding to the knowledge you have provided.

Thinking about it, may be best if this thread is deleted, it seems it's a personal argument spilled over into the forum.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I’m not looking for any answers. I only posted it as the person attacking me suggested it. I know how I feel about it and I know my situation. What’s said on here won’t affect my actions in any shape or form "

So why did you post this?

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

I’m not looking for any answers. I only posted it as the person attacking me suggested it. I know how I feel about it and I know my situation. What’s said on here won’t affect my actions in any shape or form

So why did you post this? "

I was just thinking the same

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Next time a woman tells you to start a thread to back her up, tell her no.

over a year ago

I wouldn't feel comfortable going to meet a guy at his place knowing full well there was a child ( no matter the age) asleep upstairs. I just couldn't relax. And would always be thinking, what if the child wakes and comes down wanting his/her Daddy and walks in on who knows what!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

What if he did wake up and came out to find you entertaining strangers you've met online?.

I don't have kids,but if I did I wouldn't be inviting anyone to mine whilst they were here ,it would be their safe home.

over a year ago

"What if he did wake up and came out to find you entertaining strangers you've met online?.

I don't have kids,but if I did I wouldn't be inviting anyone to mine whilst they were here ,it would be their safe home."

Once he’s asleep he doesn’t wake up to anything. I could throw a full on party and he would sleep through it

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"What if he did wake up and came out to find you entertaining strangers you've met online?.

I don't have kids,but if I did I wouldn't be inviting anyone to mine whilst they were here ,it would be their safe home.

Once he’s asleep he doesn’t wake up to anything. I could throw a full on party and he would sleep through it "

What happens if he becomes unwell ? He could develop a fever, vomitting, stomach pain etc and wake up ?

over a year ago

Once he’s asleep he doesn’t wake up to anything. I could throw a full on party and he would sleep through it

What happens if he becomes unwell ? He could develop a fever, vomitting, stomach pain etc and wake up ?"

Then I’d put him first an ask my company to leave

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

What happens if he becomes unwell ? He could develop a fever, vomitting, stomach pain etc and wake up ?

Then I’d put him first an ask my company to leave "

But he may get up and walk into a sexual scenario ?

over a year ago

But he may get up and walk into a sexual scenario ?"

. Doesn’t ever go into my room

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

“if I had any other options”

Celibacy is an option

I was/am a single mum, my daughter is an adult now. Would never have had any fabbers around while she was at home and I would never be the visitor in that scenario.

It’s irresponsible and inappropriate imo - and you asked for opinions

I’ve been asked both ways and that is something that tells me that those people aren’t for me.

When they are as young as your son they can easily awake due to a nightmare or having taken ill.

By *ikestowatchherMan
over a year ago

Southgate

But he may get up and walk into a sexual scenario ?"

But this is also true if it were the parents.. perhaps easier to explain? Who knows!

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Having kids in the house can be very limiting.

I've never had fab strangers in my house with the kids present. That's my choice. Some people have even questioned me having fab people in the house at all as 'it's my children's home...'

Only months into a friendship have i invited people home with the kids soundly asleep, and that number is tiny.

It's not an offence, and you gotta do you as long as you're happy that your child is safe.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

But he may get up and walk into a sexual scenario ?. Doesn’t ever go into my room "

So he never wakes up ? (but might do if he is ill) and if he was distressed and unwell, he absolutely wouldn't go in your room ? I am not saying you shouldn't meet people in your home as you do, but you have based your choice on your insistence that he would never wake up. Now you acknowledge he could if he became unwell.

over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of negative opinions on here. It’s a shame that there isn’t more positive energy

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Negative against your opinion on this maybe. Positive about protecting children though

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"There seems to be a lot of negative opinions on here. It’s a shame that there isn’t more positive energy "

You asked for opinions, you got them. Most people don't agree with your choices, some do. Positive energy ?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I still don't accommodate because my daughters live with me even though they are 24 and 28.

over a year ago

We don’t accommodate because we wouldn’t invite strangers into our house whilst our children sleep.

over a year ago

"There seems to be a lot of negative opinions on here. It’s a shame that there isn’t more positive energy "

Doesn't seem like you want opinions though, you seem to want people to validate you thinking it's ok

It doesn't sit well with me tbf, I do not think I would be comfortable with a child in the house unless we were in a secured relationship and the child knew me.

over a year ago

So you only want to people to post opinions you agree with?

over a year ago

"There seems to be a lot of negative opinions on here. It’s a shame that there isn’t more positive energy

Doesn't seem like you want opinions though, you seem to want people to validate you thinking it's ok

It doesn't sit well with me tbf, I do not think I would be comfortable with a child in the house unless we were in a secured relationship and the child knew me.

"

I don’t need/want validation at all. Just interesting to see what others think

over a year ago

"There seems to be a lot of negative opinions on here. It’s a shame that there isn’t more positive energy

"

Erm not really. I’ve not agreed or disagreed with anyones comment have I

over a year ago

Erm not really. I’ve not agreed or disagreed with anyones comment have I "

But you e complained a lot about negativity in response to opinions you appear to not like/agree with.

over a year ago

But you e complained a lot about negativity in response to opinions you appear to not like/agree with. "

. Not really complained just stated it’s been negative responses

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I think it solely depends on who the visitor is.

Long term friend/FWB that’s known well coming round is vastly different to a complete stranger coming round for a first meet.

I wouldn’t be comfortable with a child in the house for a meet unless it was someone I knew very very well and trusted their judgement.

Then again I don’t even like boozy nights in in friends houses when they have kids in. It’s just not relaxing.

over a year ago

I don’t need/want validation at all. Just interesting to see what others think "

And people told you but you described that as 'negative' people giving their opinion isn't negative at all, that's why I said you seem to want validation ('positive' responses if you will

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

But you e complained a lot about negativity in response to opinions you appear to not like/agree with. . Not really complained just stated it’s been negative responses "

Not agreeing with you isn’t negative. People just have a different opinion to you on its acceptability

over a year ago

But you e complained a lot about negativity in response to opinions you appear to not like/agree with. . Not really complained just stated it’s been negative responses

Not agreeing with you isn’t negative. People just have a different opinion to you on its acceptability "

Ok. Noted. Thank you for your opinion

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

But he may get up and walk into a sexual scenario ?. Doesn’t ever go into my room "

What? Ever?

By *romagefraisWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

I wouldn't say wrong, people have sex with their partners, etc, while their kids are asleep but I think it's a bad idea, unless you've gotten to know them so met them a few times before, incase the child woke up and walked in on you with some stranger in their home where they're meant to feel safe. It could be confusing for them. Or something could go wrong like they could try and rob you or be a nutter that kicks off.

As a single parent I have most of my meets while the kids are at school. I didn't even have my fuck buddy who I'd been seeing for 18 month or a boyfriend I had known for 20 years previously over while they were there.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You're an adult who is free to have your guests in your home.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I would say nothing wrong in it as long as if he woke he could not access your room maybe a lock on your door? X

over a year ago

"All opinions are welcome whether I agree or not. But just let it be clear I make sure it is made very safe and precautions are made "

Good for you. So why are you posting this?

Are you wanting opinions to help you decide what to do, or just posting how you do things and you’re not going to change anything?

Bringing a date home and bringing sex partners home is a different ball game. They might not be ‘random’, but if it’s not someone I’m going to introduce to my kids, then I won’t bring them in the same house as them. (If that makes sense?) that’s just my opinion, and you did ask for it.

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Inviting people you don’t know for sex whilst kids are asleep upstairs is wrong in my opinion

over a year ago

If it was someone I was comfortable with and my son knew then I'd be ok with it.

If it was someone random then no.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Inviting people you don’t know for sex whilst kids are asleep upstairs is wrong in my opinion"

Out of interest, would you invite a complete stranger over for sex in any situation?

People are making out like OP is just picking random people online and inviting them over

I’m sure there’s a level of vetting who he meets

Plus, women are going to have very different opinions on this than men. Inviting someone much bigger and stronger then you to your house, as a woman, is very different.

over a year ago

Definitely not ok. Juggling life is just something that has to be done when you are the only parent...... on every level. Its just the way it is.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Only you know your son, but in my honest opinion, having someone over for sex when he's asleep in the house is veering a bit close to irresponsibility. If he already has a difficult relationship with his Mum, he definitely needs a Dad who's going to put his welfare above everything else.

If you're inviting a regular partner over- someone you know well, then that's a little different, but you need to be 1000% sure of who you're inviting into your kid's safe space. It really isn't worth risking his welfare for a shag.

"

This. ^

Lady Astor

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

As no-one really knows your true situation OP then asking for opinions is a bit fruitless.

However....going by the brief op and the information you have provided, my opinion is, I wouldn't be comfortable with someone being in my home with my child present. Whether they 'sleep' through the night is irrelevant as anything could happen at any moment but as I've said, this is my opinion. Only you know what works for you and if you feel safe having someone in your home then that's on you.

This will always be one of the many touchy subjects on here as children are part of the equation x

over a year ago

" Only you know your son, but in my honest opinion, having someone over for sex when he's asleep in the house is veering a bit close to irresponsibility. If he already has a difficult relationship with his Mum, he definitely needs a Dad who's going to put his welfare above everything else.

"

^ what this person said.

over a year ago

"Inviting people you don’t know for sex whilst kids are asleep upstairs is wrong in my opinion"

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Negative against your opinion on this maybe. Positive about protecting children though "

over a year ago

If your happy to do this then carry on,its your life,but I guess you have doubts because your asking other people's opinion

Post new Message to Thread