Jump to newest

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

What do you have for lunch at work?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends. Sometimes I pop next door to Sainsburys or I'll have whatever I batch cooked for the week. Usually a burrito.

over a year ago

I usually have what I had for dinner the night before Or I have Mackerel and rice

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We take packed lunches from home. Either butties or sometimes a salad.

By *r Black 85Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Depends

If I sm trying to be good, not much. Maybe a few slices of toast.

If I am being bad, Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, Greggs, Subway. (Not all at the same time )

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I usually have what I had for dinner the night before Or I have Mackerel and rice "

I've been having those John West infusions tuna pots with rice recently

over a year ago

I normally have the wife for lunch, both work from home

By *anSMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Usually a meal deal from the local supermarket, or I work though without having lunch at all

over a year ago

Sandwich, banana and coffee

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I usually do meal prep every Sunday for 5 days and cycle between 4 or 5 different recipes

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

We have a canteen that have vending machines and they cook a meal each day too

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I usually do meal prep every Sunday for 5 days and cycle between 4 or 5 different recipes "

What kind of meals?

over a year ago

I have a well packed lunchbox with me

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

I like to have sushi or salad at the moment as it's hot

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I usually do meal prep every Sunday for 5 days and cycle between 4 or 5 different recipes

What kind of meals? "

My favourite is BBQ chicken breast, cinnamon seasoned sweet potato, and green beans. But also done chicken thighs, with peppers, onions, and brussel sprouts. Seasoned chicken breast, pasta, and broccoli. And recently tried turkey meatballs with seasoned cauliflower and sweet potato

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What do you have for lunch at work? "

I generally have a walk to the local shop and get a £3 meal-deal. Getting off-site is the only way I can guarantee getting a lunch-break... they still phone me, but they will have to wait till I get back.

Cal

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I usually take soup or a sandwich ,but we have a fridge that we can get things from too and put on our tab.

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I usually do meal prep every Sunday for 5 days and cycle between 4 or 5 different recipes

What kind of meals?

My favourite is BBQ chicken breast, cinnamon seasoned sweet potato, and green beans. But also done chicken thighs, with peppers, onions, and brussel sprouts. Seasoned chicken breast, pasta, and broccoli. And recently tried turkey meatballs with seasoned cauliflower and sweet potato "

Cinnamon sweet potato sounds amazing!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

What kind of meals?

My favourite is BBQ chicken breast, cinnamon seasoned sweet potato, and green beans. But also done chicken thighs, with peppers, onions, and brussel sprouts. Seasoned chicken breast, pasta, and broccoli. And recently tried turkey meatballs with seasoned cauliflower and sweet potato

Cinnamon sweet potato sounds amazing! "

It really is! Cut the potatos in half, coat them in olive oil, rub the cinnamon on the cut side, and put them face down in the oven for about 40-50mins. Get a nice, crispy skin too

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

What kind of meals?

It really is! Cut the potatos in half, coat them in olive oil, rub the cinnamon on the cut side, and put them face down in the oven for about 40-50mins. Get a nice, crispy skin too "

I will try that thank you!

over a year ago

What kind of meals?

It really is! Cut the potatos in half, coat them in olive oil, rub the cinnamon on the cut side, and put them face down in the oven for about 40-50mins. Get a nice, crispy skin too "

I've always struggled getting the firm skin with sweet potatoes, unlike traditional ones. Oven roasted garlic is the best thing ever though.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I usually reheat (or eat cold) whatever I had for dinner the previous evening. I'm bad at portion control so it saves me overeating or wasting good food.

over a year ago

Sometimes I might have leftovers from the prior nights meal or a salad with strawberries, grapes and a yogurt

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Sandwich - usually ham and chutney or smoked salmon and cream cheese, and three pieces of fruit.

Post new Message to Thread