Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm bi or not ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't mind being touched by another man if I'm in connection with a girl I don't mind if they want to lick me or suck me and depending on how horny I'm maybe I can fuck both of them. If I don't suck a dick or fuck my ass because on my ass only a professional tongue can play nothing else, this made me bi? Bi curious? Kinky? Please don't get me wrong I don't want to hurt anyone feelings. I hope I will find the right couple to try all this things ??happy fab everyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *1bttmMan
over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"I don't mind being touched by another man if I'm in connection with a girl I don't mind if they want to lick me or suck me and depending on how horny I'm maybe I can fuck both of them. If I don't suck a dick or fuck my ass because on my ass only a professional tongue can play nothing else, this made me bi? Bi curious? Kinky? Please don't get me wrong I don't want to hurt anyone feelings. I hope I will find the right couple to try all this things ??happy fab everyone "

Happy to volunteer

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

You’re whatever you want to be.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m similar I’ve been in threesome that the man has played with me so u are what u r mate

By *ibidoLoversCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Found it better in life to not label it...

I like a lot if naughty stuff

By *ibidoLoversCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Always been a big topic for me and the wife through our relationship

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I wouldn't worry about labels.

Just do you.. whatever feels good!

Enjoy yourself.

Would it bother you to think of yourself as bi?

I hope you find a couple to explore with x

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"I don't mind being touched by another man if I'm in connection with a girl I don't mind if they want to lick me or suck me and depending on how horny I'm maybe I can fuck both of them. If I don't suck a dick or fuck my ass because on my ass only a professional tongue can play nothing else, this made me bi? Bi curious? Kinky? Please don't get me wrong I don't want to hurt anyone feelings. I hope I will find the right couple to try all this things ??happy fab everyone "

The only way you can be bi is if you have an attraction to the same sex

C

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Plenty on here who’ll happily label you. But it’ll always be down to yourself, to decide what you are.

You could be bi or straight but only you will truly know what you find attractive or a turn on.

over a year ago

Yes of course but a lot of couples want bi men so I explain nice what I like and they say I must to state bi on my profile so should i?

over a year ago

Is not me who pu labels and I'm not after the man in a couple but in same time if they want to share me I don't mind I hope I will find the right one

Post new Message to Thread