Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Squirting

Jump to newest

By *oulust OP   Couple
over a year ago

kent

Me and my other half have been with each other for 20 years and she has never even been close to squirting. We thought it was a myth. We have been cuckolding for the last 10 years and it wasn’t until recently she found a regular guy who was so amazing at fucking her! He literally knew how to work her. I heard her making noises I’ve never heard in my life! Then the other week after a long evening session in a hotel after work it happened. Near to the end of the night She unexpectedly squirted heavily whilst he was on top fucking her. Took them both by surprise but they both absolutely loved it! He got soaked and It splashed up in her face too haha! Needless to say I’m hoping she will be able to do it again and maybe end up being able to make herself do it too! Or am I being a bit optimistic?!

Sorry I got a hard on just thinking about it!! Haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That does sound hot

OK, so sometimes I squirt, sometimes I don't. I don't think I can make myself do it on command though ?!

I'm nearly guaranteed to squirt in the following situation - husband is licking and sucking on my clit while he fucks me with my favourite dildo

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We've never understood why people are into squirting. It just sounds really messy.

By *iquid GoldCouple
over a year ago

gloucestershire

"That does sound hot

OK, so sometimes I squirt, sometimes I don't. I don't think I can make myself do it on command though ?!

I'm nearly guaranteed to squirt in the following situation - husband is licking and sucking on my clit while he fucks me with my favourite dildo "

We have been together for over 12 years and it happened just as unexpectedly for us.

Same here as far as not squirting to order lol. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn’t but I can tell by the build up when it’s going to

For me I just have to not put any pressure on myself or expect it to happen otherwise it tends not to

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

Can't do it to myself at all but a couple of men have had had magic fingers x

Post new Message to Thread