Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rising sign

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone here know their ascendant? What’s your risign sign?

Did you know that it’s the sign of how people perceive you and how you come across to the world or see it (as in the lens)

Tell me your rising please!! I definitely got Meli’s!!

I’m a sag(ittarius) rising gallll x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

There’s the crazy bitch again with her astrology I’m sorry !!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone here know their ascendant? What’s your risign sign?

Did you know that it’s the sign of how people perceive you and how you come across to the world or see it (as in the lens)

I’m a sag(ittarius) rising gallll x "

I’m Sag rising too!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Aquarius rising here

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Scorpio rising here

over a year ago

"Does anyone here know their ascendant? What’s your risign sign?

I’m a sag(ittarius) rising gallll x

I’m Sag rising too!"

YESSSS!!! Gotta love the sag energy

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Libra Ascendant

Libra ascendant people are mostly happy, loving, balanced, and blessed with a natural charm. They love encounters and exchanges with other people and their environment, and it is easy for them to make new contacts.

over a year ago

"Libra Ascendant

Libra ascendant people are mostly happy, loving, balanced, and blessed with a natural charm. They love encounters and exchanges with other people and their environment, and it is easy for them to make new contacts. "

Yep, that’s how I’d describe a libra . Particularly balanced and calm. If it’s your ascendant you will come across as that to people

But obviously you need to dig deeper to your sun and moon and other planets to get a whole idea of everything

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just looked mine up... Scorpio I think

You project a ~do not mess with me~ vibe, but your Scorpio rising sign is actually like wearing your own psychic cloak of protection. Those that get through find out you’re all warm and cuddly underneath. But they’d better not mess.

Very true!!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Libra ascendant

Libra Ascendants are primarily happy, friendly, and can have a balanced approach to life. However, they can be hesitant to commit, because their fear of being disliked is sometimes significant.

I think that second part kinda makes sense for me

over a year ago

Libra

over a year ago

Wow quite a few libra rising!! … interesting

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Sun in Leo, Rising Libra for Mrs

Himself is sun in Libra, we don't know rising

By *moking GunCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Sagi rising which is cool but what is cooler is its 1 degree from my north node

-gun

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes you did! I'd say I'm sceptical but it was one of the most impressive insights I've had. Ever.

Generally I think people don't really understand me but maybe there's some truth to it all. Definitely going to do some reading into it all because I'm curious. Maybe I'm willing myself in to Scorpio energy.

over a year ago

"Sagi rising which is cool but what is cooler is its 1 degree from my north node

-gun"

Adventurous and naturally curious about new things? X

Ohhh you know quite a lot if you mentioned NN. Do you know your whole chart?

I’ve got two stelliums, one in leo (in inner planets) and one In Capricorn (in outer planets)

over a year ago

"Yes you did! I'd say I'm sceptical but it was one of the most impressive insights I've had. Ever.

Generally I think people don't really understand me but maybe there's some truth to it all. Definitely going to do some reading into it all because I'm curious. Maybe I'm willing myself in to Scorpio energy. "

Feel the sting

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Just curious, what's the difference between your horoscope, moon, and rising and how it relates to your personality?

By *moking GunCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Sagi rising which is cool but what is cooler is its 1 degree from my north node

-gun

I’ve got two stelliums, one in leo (in inner planets) and one In Capricorn (in outer planets)"

Stelliums are quite rare!

A leo stellium suggests you are outgoing and just glow in social situations... your energy just infects everything around you.

A capri stellium is to do with ambitions in your work life.

As long as you know your limits and know how to manage expectations of yourself and your perspective of those around you, should be amazing.

I know an ickle bit.

I looked into it for research purposes for what I do.

Gun

over a year ago

Libra rising

over a year ago

"Just curious, what's the difference between your horoscope, moon, and rising and how it relates to your personality?"

Horoscope is the reading of what happens to each sign. I don’t believe in that

Astrology is the theory regarding star signs and how they affect us in our personality and how we are.

But you have to look at your whole chart, basing it on just your sun sign (the star sign related to the month) is not correct and scratching the surface , that’s why people don’t feel their sun is relatable

Quick guide:

Sun sign: it’s sort of your core about who you are

Moon sign: it’s your inner part, the thoughts and how you feel and things you keep more to yourself

Rising: how you perceive the world (the lens) and how the world perceives you. Can also be related to looks.

Then you have the other planets.. like Mars, Mercury, Venus etc

And all those signs .. like for example I’ve got a stellium in Leo (Mars Mercury Venus), which means I’ll have a lot of characteristics of a Leo and would overrule my sun sign.

Mercury is how U communicate, Mars is about sexuality, and Venus is about love and money and how handle these

Also you need to look in which house is your sun is, mine is on the 8th house (of Scorpio. Which is sex/intimacy and death/rebirth)

over a year ago

"Libra rising"

Libra gang! So many libra rising

Are swingers libra risers?

over a year ago

-gun

I’ve got two stelliums, one in leo (in inner planets) and one In Capricorn (in outer planets)

Stelliums are quite rare!

A leo stellium suggests you are outgoing and just glow in social situations... your energy just infects everything around you.

A capri stellium is to do with ambitions in your work life.

As long as you know your limits and know how to manage expectations of yourself and your perspective of those around you, should be amazing.

I know an ickle bit.

I looked into it for research purposes for what I do.

Gun"

I’m loving this!!! X thanks and yes I definitely feel like it makes sense and it resonates with who I am and my personality

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

[Removed by poster at 01/07/22 14:32:12]

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Virgo sun, Sagittarius rising, appears confident but shy and introverted, beautiful (apparently) and can rock short hair and gives off a masculine energy quite easily

Tg x

By *bwstarzWoman
over a year ago

south cheshire

Apparently I’m Virgo rising

over a year ago

No idea, I’m a Taurean and very reflective

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Oh I don’t know what time I was born

over a year ago

My sun + rising signs are cancer and my moon sign is Pisces

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"My sun + rising signs are cancer and my moon sign is Pisces "

Aww cancerian baby

over a year ago

"My sun + rising signs are cancer and my moon sign is Pisces "

I don’t know you but I’m not surprised

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Just curious, what's the difference between your horoscope, moon, and rising and how it relates to your personality?

Astrology is the theory regarding star signs and how they affect us in our personality and how we are.

But you have to look at your whole chart, basing it on just your sun sign (the star sign related to the month) is not correct and scratching the surface , that’s why people don’t feel their sun is relatable

Quick guide:

Moon sign: it’s your inner part, the thoughts and how you feel and things you keep more to yourself

Rising: how you perceive the world (the lens) and how the world perceives you. Can also be related to looks.

And all those signs .. like for example I’ve got a stellium in Leo (Mars Mercury Venus), which means I’ll have a lot of characteristics of a Leo and would overrule my sun sign.

Mercury is how U communicate, Mars is about sexuality, and Venus is about love and money and how handle these

Also you need to look in which house is your sun is, mine is on the 8th house (of Scorpio. Which is sex/intimacy and death/rebirth)

"

Bloody hell that is some research, kudos

over a year ago

"No idea, I’m a Taurean and very reflective "

Invisible

over a year ago

"Just curious, what's the difference between your horoscope, moon, and rising and how it relates to your personality?

Quick guide:

Bloody hell that is some research, kudos "

I mean … I’m that bitch

over a year ago

Rising what? Is this different, somehow, to a star sign?

over a year ago

"Rising what? Is this different, somehow, to a star sign?"

Yes you find it with ur place of birth and time

over a year ago

I’m a Leo and Leo’s don’t believe in all this nonsense.

over a year ago

Taurus Sun Libra Rising

This combination is an intriguing story as double Venusian qualities make this person balanced, grounded, and sensual. Aphrodite (Venus), is the goddess of Love, was created after the Titan Cronus cut off his father Uranus' genitals (with a stone sickle), which landed in the sea- the white foam representing the seed of birth. To others, a Taurus Sun, Libra Rising person might think this is a perfect blend of energies. But as the tale would have it, for Aphrodite to be born, bloodshed and pain had to be experienced, and that's where the unfolding begins.

Libra is balance, charm, and beauty; however, this sign also rules the law and how judgment must be placed upon others. Libra wants a perfectly balanced society. This is why, even though the vision of Aphrodite is so heavenly, one must not forget that Libra wants justice, order, and harmony the way they think it should be.

I like it

over a year ago

Aquarius with (I think) Saggitarius rising

over a year ago

"Taurus Sun Libra Rising

This combination is an intriguing story as double Venusian qualities make this person balanced, grounded, and sensual. Aphrodite (Venus), is the goddess of Love, was created after the Titan Cronus cut off his father Uranus' genitals (with a stone sickle), which landed in the sea- the white foam representing the seed of birth. To others, a Taurus Sun, Libra Rising person might think this is a perfect blend of energies. But as the tale would have it, for Aphrodite to be born, bloodshed and pain had to be experienced, and that's where the unfolding begins.

Libra is balance, charm, and beauty; however, this sign also rules the law and how judgment must be placed upon others. Libra wants a perfectly balanced society. This is why, even though the vision of Aphrodite is so heavenly, one must not forget that Libra wants justice, order, and harmony the way they think it should be.

I like it "

Glad you do! Another libra gang

over a year ago

Just done mine and it’s Aries

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Aries Sun-Sagittarius Rising

This makes for an explosive combination. You have two potent players here – Zeus (Jupiter – Sagittarius), ruler of the gods, and his son Ares (Mars), god of war. This is an assertive Aries with a strong conscience. Zeus sees the bigger picture, sitting upon his throne in the sky, looking down on everyone and getting an eagle’s eye view. He imagines dreams and goals he wants to pursue, while Ares takes action upon those dreams and makes them happen.

This bit weirded me out a bit: "It's possible, and a common trait shared among Sagittarius rising people, that the hips and thighs will be large (larger in comparison to the rest of the body). Remember – Sagittarius is represented by Chiron, the Centaur, half horse, and half man, and it shows in the body."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How do you know what yours is?! My star sign is on the cusp of cancer and lel but my friend told me I'm Leo

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"How do you know what yours is?! My star sign is on the cusp of cancer and lel but my friend told me I'm Leo "

I did an online calculator. I just googled rising star sign and it came up.

over a year ago

"How do you know what yours is?! My star sign is on the cusp of cancer and lel but my friend told me I'm Leo "

I’m also on the cusp but still technically a cancerian (I think 19-23 is cusp)

Regarding rising sign, you need to do time and place of birth and yeah use an online calculator

over a year ago

I’m an Aquarius … how do I find the rising sign?

over a year ago

"Aries Sun-Sagittarius Rising

This makes for an explosive combination. You have two potent players here – Zeus (Jupiter – Sagittarius), ruler of the gods, and his son Ares (Mars), god of war. This is an assertive Aries with a strong conscience. Zeus sees the bigger picture, sitting upon his throne in the sky, looking down on everyone and getting an eagle’s eye view. He imagines dreams and goals he wants to pursue, while Ares takes action upon those dreams and makes them happen.

This bit weirded me out a bit: "It's possible, and a common trait shared among Sagittarius rising people, that the hips and thighs will be large (larger in comparison to the rest of the body). Remember – Sagittarius is represented by Chiron, the Centaur, half horse, and half man, and it shows in the body." "

Yep, sag risers being influenced by Jupiter tend to want to expand. In every way, and particularly it says that we have long limbs, and strong butts/legs

I can see that x

over a year ago

"I’m an Aquarius … how do I find the rising sign? "

Look on Google there are calculators (even for your astrology whole chart)

U just need to know time of birth and place

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I’m an Aquarius … how do I find the rising sign?

U just need to know time of birth and place "

Just did one but had to pay 50p then got scared it was a scam lol

over a year ago

U just need to know time of birth and place "

Thank you

over a year ago

Accendant Sagittarius

over a year ago

U just need to know time of birth and place

Just did one but had to pay 50p then got scared it was a scam lol "

Errr I’m sure there’s free ones around !!!

over a year ago

But my star sign is Libra

Post new Message to Thread