FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop . This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos . Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome.

Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman
over a year ago

.•°°

Good evening

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

Gooood Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening

Everyone.

By *eef monster munchMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Good evening one and all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good evening Jim and others

Have spent way to long picking hairs out of my phone I mean what is up with that?

Back to my usual spewing of nonsense shortly

over a year ago

"Good evening"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Princess. YOU'RE TONIGHT'S FIRST POSTER!!! YEAH!!!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It's such a late nocturnal Priapus! Hello et al.

over a year ago

"Gooood Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening

Everyone. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sprockett. What last made you say, fuck it?

over a year ago

"Good evening one and all"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Beef Monster. Do you like The B-52's Rock Lobster?

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim and others

Have spent way to long picking hairs out of my phone I mean what is up with that?

Back to my usual spewing of nonsense shortly"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rikke. Rikke, I just do not know what is going on with your phone.

over a year ago

"It's such a late nocturnal Priapus! Hello et al. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. Soooooo late.

over a year ago

.•°°

"Good evening

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Princess. YOU'RE TONIGHT'S FIRST POSTER!!! YEAH!!! "

That's a super long eeevening! Being first is fun.•°°

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim. Today, I was late dropping my daughter off. I did interviews from home. I made a fish finger butty. And retrieved The Plague Bearer and his sidekick because they thought yesterday would be a good day to point out they'd be homeless by 4pm. So, there's been a lot of mask wearing and handwashing

over a year ago

"Good evening

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Princess. YOU'RE TONIGHT'S FIRST POSTER!!! YEAH!!!

That's a super long eeevening! Being first is fun.•°°"

You've got a big one from me.

over a year ago

North West

Everyone.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sprockett. What last made you say, fuck it?"

People, Jim.

They're the cause of most cursing imo!!

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim. Today, I was late dropping my daughter off. I did interviews from home. I made a fish finger butty. And retrieved The Plague Bearer and his sidekick because they thought yesterday would be a good day to point out they'd be homeless by 4pm. So, there's been a lot of mask wearing and handwashing "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Fancy not mentioning something like not having somewhere to live. White or brown bread? Smileyface

over a year ago

Everyone.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sprockett. What last made you say, fuck it?

People, Jim.

They're the cause of most cursing imo!! "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/22 23:49:56]

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim and others

Back to my usual spewing of nonsense shortly

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rikke. Rikke, I just do not know what is going on with your phone.

Yeah never give your phone to strangers folks

Especially when they have a vendetta"

Ash and Lorna have a Viennetta sometimes. I'm pretty certain they wouldn't give you a hairy phone.

over a year ago

Should I delete that? ^

over a year ago

North West

Everyone.

People, Jim.

"

Last post from me.

Night Jim.

Sweet dreams everyone.

over a year ago

Everyone.

People, Jim.

Last post from me.

Night Jim.

Sweet dreams everyone.

"

Sweet dreams Sprockett

See you around

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

Evenin jim. Im on the tail end of stranger things binge. Vol 2 tomorrow so im going into hibernation for the weekend

over a year ago

Everyone.

People, Jim.

Last post from me.

Night Jim.

Sweet dreams everyone.

"

Na night. I hope you don't have to say, fuck it tomorrow. x

over a year ago

North West

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim. Today, I was late dropping my daughter off. I did interviews from home. I made a fish finger butty. And retrieved The Plague Bearer and his sidekick because they thought yesterday would be a good day to point out they'd be homeless by 4pm. So, there's been a lot of mask wearing and handwashing

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Fancy not mentioning something like not having somewhere to live. White or brown bread? Smileyface "

Brown. Granary actually. I think they thought it'd be easier/quicker to sort out a flat than it actually is. Life's lessons being learned but without the need to sleep on a park bench.....

over a year ago

"Evenin jim. Im on the tail end of stranger things binge. Vol 2 tomorrow so im going into hibernation for the weekend"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Vixen. Get your binge on.

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim. Today, I was late dropping my daughter off. I did interviews from home. I made a fish finger butty. And retrieved The Plague Bearer and his sidekick because they thought yesterday would be a good day to point out they'd be homeless by 4pm. So, there's been a lot of mask wearing and handwashing

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Fancy not mentioning something like not having somewhere to live. White or brown bread? Smileyface

Brown. Granary actually. I think they thought it'd be easier/quicker to sort out a flat than it actually is. Life's lessons being learned but without the need to sleep on a park bench....."

Granary, that's a posh fish finger sandwich.

over a year ago

Fun fact folks if you put on Europes the final countdown now the last the final countdown it will be at midnight

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

"Evenin jim. Im on the tail end of stranger things binge. Vol 2 tomorrow so im going into hibernation for the weekend

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Vixen. Get your binge on."

Honestly now jim id rather be gettin on with a couple lovely lads across the water but sure tis what it is. Anyone for bubblegum squashies?

over a year ago

"Fun fact folks if you put on Europes the final countdown now the last the final countdown it will be at midnight"

Rock 'n' roll!

over a year ago

North West

Brown. Granary actually. I think they thought it'd be easier/quicker to sort out a flat than it actually is. Life's lessons being learned but without the need to sleep on a park bench.....

Granary, that's a posh fish finger sandwich."

Posh totty. That's me (said no-one, ever )

over a year ago

"Evenin jim. Im on the tail end of stranger things binge. Vol 2 tomorrow so im going into hibernation for the weekend

Honestly now jim id rather be gettin on with a couple lovely lads across the water but sure tis what it is. Anyone for bubblegum squashies?"

I wish you were over here.

over a year ago

Granary, that's a posh fish finger sandwich.

Posh totty. That's me (said no-one, ever )"

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

Honestly now jim id rather be gettin on with a couple lovely lads across the water but sure tis what it is. Anyone for bubblegum squashies?

I wish you were over here."

Youre after my bubblegum squashies

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Evenin jim. Im on the tail end of stranger things binge. Vol 2 tomorrow so im going into hibernation for the weekend"

This is the best way to do it, definitely. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because I have a bad feeling about one of the main characters *cue crying*

over a year ago

Youre after my bubblegum squashies "

I like squashies.

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Evening! I’ve just submitted an assignment I’ve been working on constantly for over a month. I’ve never been so relieved in my life

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

It's the míd-ØØ:ØØ-nìght hour, Jim, my flwer.

Good evening all!

I love fish finger sandwiches, KC² . How's Mr KC?

over a year ago

"Evening! I’ve just submitted an assignment I’ve been working on constantly for over a month. I’ve never been so relieved in my life "

Oh what about??

Let that wash over you,you deserve it

over a year ago

"Evening! I’ve just submitted an assignment I’ve been working on constantly for over a month. I’ve never been so relieved in my life "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lou. Happy Friday!

over a year ago

.•°°

"Good evening

You've got a big one from me."

Any bigger and I'd have to take a break mid eeevening.

over a year ago

"It's the míd-ØØ:ØØ-nìght hour, Jim, my flwer.

Good evening all!

I love fish finger sandwiches, KC² . How's Mr KC?"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nero. It is the midnight hour.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Posh totty. That's me (said no-one, ever )"

It's true: she eats her beloved hand-crafted Pizzas with her dainty fingers. No class, this lass.

over a year ago

North West

"It's the míd-ØØ:ØØ-nìght hour, Jim, my flwer.

Good evening all!

I love fish finger sandwiches, KC² . How's Mr KC?"

Mr KC has found a French fancy down in that-there Cornwall and has been merrily WhatsApping me about it whilst ³ sheets to the wind. He is funny when he's sloshed. It's a rare thing, Mr KC on the sherbets (only drinks if work are paying or its work related hospitality )

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Evening! I’ve just submitted an assignment I’ve been working on constantly for over a month. I’ve never been so relieved in my life

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lou. Happy Friday! "

Thank you! You too

over a year ago

Rikke unlos'd.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

This is the best way to do it, definitely. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because I have a bad feeling about one of the main characters *cue crying*"

I know. Ive stayed away from youtube because i dont want to hear theories about whos gonna die. And my daughter is like omg i think so and so is gonna die and im stickin me fingers in my ears goin la la la la

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Evening! I’ve just submitted an assignment I’ve been working on constantly for over a month. I’ve never been so relieved in my life

Oh what about??

Let that wash over you,you deserve it"

That’s the fastest UNLOS I’ve ever seen!

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

I like squashies."

Fine you can have three

By *xmarkxx321Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

Goooooddddd evveeeennnniiinnngggg everbody

over a year ago

"Good evening

You've got a big one from me.

Any bigger and I'd have to take a break mid eeevening."

over a year ago

Oh what about??

Let that wash over you,you deserve it

That’s the fastest UNLOS I’ve ever seen!"

Woosh, and he was gone.

over a year ago

I like squashies.

Fine you can have three"

over a year ago

"Goooooddddd evveeeennnniiinnngggg everbody"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Mark. How are you?

over a year ago

North West

"Rikke unlos'd. "

I wonder why?!

By *xmarkxx321Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

"Goooooddddd evveeeennnniiinnngggg everbody

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Mark. How are you?"

great thankyou Jim just happy to be here!!

over a year ago

"Rikke unlos'd.

I wonder why?! "

Maybe his hairy phone malfunctioned.

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Mark. How are you?great thankyou Jim just happy to be here!!"

Ayyyy. Have you posted on the nocturnal thread before?

over a year ago

North West

"Rikke unlos'd.

I wonder why?!

Maybe his hairy phone malfunctioned."

Maybe. It seemed very sudden...

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Rikke unlos'd.

I wonder why?!

Maybe his hairy phone malfunctioned."

He was mortified when I told everyone about KC² eating pizza with her fingers in such an uncouth manner.

I'm more intrigued about Mr. KC getting jiggy with it with some French fancy down in 'Hornwall'.

By *inx_xxWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Ola Jim & fellow funksters.

Forgive me Jim,for I have sinned....tonight I went on a vanilla date .....why, oh why do I do it to myself not a hint of kink,cock or even a kiss....I'm not cut out for "normal"

Love my kind of people

By *xmarkxx321Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Mark. How are you?great thankyou Jim just happy to be here!!

Ayyyy. Have you posted on the nocturnal thread before?"

no 1st time.....very nervous as I'm an ugly git

over a year ago

Mark, welcome to The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface.

By *xmarkxx321Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

"Mark, welcome to The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface."
thankyou Jim hope to post in many more

over a year ago

Everyone say hello to Mark. It's his first time posting on The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface.

over a year ago

"Mark, welcome to The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface.thankyou Jim hope to post in many more"

I hope to see you more.

By *xmarkxx321Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

"Everyone say hello to Mark. It's his first time posting on The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface."
lol I'm all embarrassed now ??

over a year ago

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop . This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos . Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface "

Good Eveninggggggggggg Vietnammmmmmmm

Newbie to site and forum, perving lurker daring to comment on threads in hope of chat and banter

over a year ago

"Ola Jim & fellow funksters.

Forgive me Jim,for I have sinned....tonight I went on a vanilla date .....why, oh why do I do it to myself not a hint of kink,cock or even a kiss....I'm not cut out for "normal"

Love my kind of people "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Minx. You should get some cock.

over a year ago

"Everyone say hello to Mark. It's his first time posting on The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface.lol I'm all embarrassed now ??"

over a year ago

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop . This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

Good Eveninggggggggggg Vietnammmmmmmm

Newbie to site and forum, perving lurker daring to comment on threads in hope of chat and banter "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, BigLad. Welcome to The rather tardy unpunctual and delayed dilatory late, late late nocturnal thread ©™ Smileyface, welcome to the fora. You'll get to know Nora. Smileyface

over a year ago

Everyone say hello to BigLad, he's in Birmingham.

over a year ago

North West

"Rikke unlos'd.

I wonder why?!

Maybe his hairy phone malfunctioned.

He was mortified when I told everyone about KC² eating pizza with her fingers in such an uncouth manner.

I'm more intrigued about Mr. KC getting jiggy with it with some French fancy down in 'Hornwall'. "

I'm intrigued about the state of Mr KC tomorrow, when he has to fly back from the aforementioned Hornwall

And I'll have you know my pizza consumption was completely couth

over a year ago

North West

Oh and nocturnal greetings to Mark and BigLad

over a year ago

"Oh and nocturnal greetings to Mark and BigLad "

Evening folks

over a year ago

On this day 1979 The first Sony Walkman went on sale.

The transistor radio was a technological marvel that put music literally into consumers’ hands in the mid-1950s. It was cheap, it was reliable and it was portable, but it could never even approximate the sound quality of a record being played on a home stereo. It was, however, the only technology available to on-the-go music lovers until the Sony Corporation sparked a revolution in personal electronics with the introduction of the first personal stereo cassette player. A device as astonishing on first encounter as the cellular phone or digital camera would later be.

The Sony Walkman didn’t represent a breakthrough in technology so much as it did a breakthrough in imagination. Every element of the Walkman was already in production or testing as part of some other device when Sony’s legendary chairman, Masaru Ibuka, made a special request in early 1979. Ibuka was a music lover who traveled frequently, and he was already in the habit of carrying one of his company’s “portable” stereo tape recorders with him on international flights. But the Sony TC-D5 was a heavy device that was in no way portable by modern standards, so Ibuka asked his then deputy Norio Ohga if he could cobble together something better. Working with the company’s existing Pressman product a portable, monaural tape recorder that was popular with journalists Ohga had a playback only stereo device rigged up in time for Ibuka’s next trans-Pacific flight.

Even though this proto-Walkman required large, earmuff-like headphones and custom-made batteries (which, of course, ran out on Ibuka midway through his flight), it impressed the Sony chairman tremendously with its sound quality and portability. Many objections were raised internally when Ibuka began his push to create a marketable version of the device, the biggest of which was conceptual. Would anyone actually buy a cassette device that was not for recording but only for playback? Ibuka’s simple response ”Don’t you think a stereo cassette player that you can listen to while walking around is a good idea?” proved to be one of the great understatements in business history.

After a breakneck development phase of only four months, Sony engineers had a reliable product ready for market at 30,000 Yen (approximately US $150 in 1979 dollars) and available before the start of summer vacation for Japanese students, both critical targets established at the outset of development. The initial production run of 30,000 units looked to be too ambitious after one month of lackluster sales (only 3,000 were sold in July 1979). But after an innovative consumer marketing campaign in which Sony representatives simply approached pedestrians on the streets of Tokyo and gave them a chance to listen to the Walkman, the product took off, selling out available stocks before the end of August and signaling the beginning of one of Sony’s greatest success stories.

over a year ago

On this day 1200 in China, sunglasses were invented.

over a year ago

Good evening if you can hear me over the rain xxx

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim and fellow purveyors of pervishness! Just about to settle down for the last night in our Isle of Wight holiday home. The morning will be spent packing and cleaning ready for our departure back home to God's own country (Yorkshire for the uninitiated!). Back here again in September!

over a year ago

"Good evening if you can hear me over the rain xxx "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Delight. I can hear you. x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/22 01:13:37]

over a year ago

Twonk. ^

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim and fellow purveyors of pervishness! Just about to settle down for the last night in our Isle of Wight holiday home. The morning will be spent packing and cleaning ready for our departure back home to God's own country (Yorkshire for the uninitiated!). Back here again in September!

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, WildMan on the Isle of Wight. Thanks for the big one.

over a year ago

I really am a twonk.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Alreeeeet Jim, I've got a gaff full of (people) again, make of that want you will

over a year ago

He's got a full gaff. ^

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ace. Smileyface

over a year ago

Like clockwork insomnia has me awake before 2am.

over a year ago

"Like clockwork insomnia has me awake before 2am. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening.

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/HDsCeC6f0zc

over a year ago

At midnight on this day 1997 Hong Kong reverted back to Chinese rule in a ceremony attended by Prime Minister Tony Blair, Prince Charles, Chinese President Jiang Zemin and U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. A few thousand Hong Kongers protested the turnover, which was otherwise celebratory and peaceful.

In 1839 Britain invaded China to crush opposition to its interference in the country’s economic, social, and political affairs. One of Britain’s first acts of the war was to occupy Hong Kong, a sparsely inhabited island off the coast of southeast China. In 1841 China ceded the island to the British with the signing of the Convention of Chuenpi, and in 1842 the Treaty of Nanking was signed, formally ending the First Opium War.

Britain’s new colony flourished as an East-West trading centre and as the commercial gateway and distribution centre for southern China. In 1898 Britain was granted an additional 99 years of rule over Hong Kong under the Second Convention of Peking. In September 1984 after years of negotiations, the British and the Chinese signed a formal agreement approving the 1997 turnover of the island in exchange for a Chinese pledge to preserve Hong Kong’s capitalist system. On July the 1st, 1997, Hong Kong was peaceably handed over to China in a ceremony attended by numerous Chinese, British, and international dignitaries. The chief executive under the new Hong Kong government, Tung Chee Hwa, formulated a policy based on the concept of “one country, two systems,” thus preserving Hong Kong’s role as a principal capitalist centre in Asia.

In 2019, massive pro-democracy protests broke out in Hong Kong over growing oppression from mainland China.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I just woke up. I can't sleep Jim.

What's been going on in the Noc' Studio this 'evening'?

[Useless fact: I've been to Hong Kong about thirteen times. Is that excessive?]

Has RêdV been on?

Is KC² snoring....?

over a year ago

He woke up. ^

over a year ago

"I just woke up. I can't sleep Jim.

What's been going on in the Noc' Studio this 'evening'?

[Useless fact: I've been to Hong Kong about thirteen times. Is that excessive?]

Has RêdV been on?

Is KC² snoring....?"

I don't think ¹³ visits to Hong Kong is excessive.

No Red.

I dunno.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

On this day 1400 in Japan, powdered water was invented.

over a year ago

"On this day 1400 in Japan, powdered water was invented."

Is there a TikTok video?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"On this day 1400 in Japan, powdered water was invented.

Is there a TikTok video?"

There's a TikTokyo video.

over a year ago

On this day 2005 the last Thunderbird, Ford Motor Company’s iconic sports car, emerged from a Ford factory in Wixom.

Ford began its development of the Thunderbird in the years following World War II, during which American servicemen had the opportunity to observe sleek European sports cars. General Motors built the first American sports car, the Chevrolet Corvette, released in 1953. The undeniably sleek Corvette’s initial engine performance was relatively underwhelming, but it was gaining lots of attention from the press and public, and Ford was motivated to respond, rushing the Thunderbird to the market in 1955. The 1955 Thunderbird was an immediate hit, selling more than 14,000 that year (compared to just 700 Corvettes). The success of the Thunderbird led Chevrolet to continue production of (and improve upon) the Corvette, which soon became a tough competitor in the sports car market.

In addition to the powerful V8 engine that Ford was known for, the Thunderbird boasted all the conveniences consumers had become accustomed to, including a removable hard convertible top, soundproofing and the accessories standard to most Ford cars. In 1958, to satisfy critics who thought the T-Bird was too small, Ford released a four-seater version with a roomier trunk and bucket seats. The Beach Boys elevated the Thunderbird to pop-culture-icon status in 1964 by including it in the lyrics of their hit single, Fun Fun Fun (“she’ll have fun, fun, fun ’til her daddy takes the T-Bird away”). By that time President John F. Kennedy had already included 50 Thunderbirds in his inaugural procession in 1961, and a T-Bird would also feature prominently in the 1973 film, American Graffiti.

Thunderbird sales slowed during the 1990s, and Ford discontinued the Thunderbird in 1997. In 2002 in an attempt to capitalise on car buyers’ nostalgia, the company launched production of a retro T-Bird, a two-seater convertible that took some of its styling from the original classic. The luxury retailer Neiman Marcus offered an early special edition version in their 2000 Christmas catalogue, priced at just under $42,000, their stock of 200 sold out in two hours and 15 minutes. Despite brisk early sales and good reviews, sales of the new Thunderbird couldn’t justify continued production, and Ford discontinued it again in mid-2005.

over a year ago

"On this day 1400 in Japan, powdered water was invented.

Is there a TikTok video?

There's a TikTokyo video."

Yes!

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

^ Thunderbirds are GØ!

over a year ago

"^ Thunderbirds are GØ!"

Thunderbirds are go-ne.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Joe 9Ø was my favourite.

I loved the theme tune. ¶¶

over a year ago

"Joe 9Ø was my favourite.

I loved the theme tune. ¶¶"

I never met Joe90.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/22 03:53:39]

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I never met Joe90."

Did you ever Meet Joe Black?

over a year ago

I never met Joe90.

Did you ever Meet Joe Black?"

I wish.

over a year ago

"[Removed by a special twonk at 01/07/22 03:53:39]"

over a year ago

On this day 1905 Albert Einstein introduced his theory of special relativity.

I'm not sure if we can talk about special relativity.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"[Special fried rice Removed by a special twonk at 01/07/22 03:53:39]

"

over a year ago

On this day 1908 the SOS (· · · – – – · · ·) distress signal became the worldwide standard for help.

https://youtu.be/cvChjHcABPA

over a year ago

"[Special fried rice Removed by a special twonk at 01/07/22 03:53:39]

"

over a year ago

Nero, have you ever listened to Steve Allen on LBC?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Right then, my dear friend, I'm going to try to go back to sleep.

Make a cheese toastie for yourself. Rest well.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Nero, have you ever listened to Steve Allen on LBC?"

I haven't Jim, no. Is he any good?

over a year ago

"Nero, have you ever listened to Steve Allen on LBC?

I haven't Jim, no. Is he any good?"

Erm. He's kinda, peculiar. I can't help but listen to him. He's starting now.

over a year ago

On this day 1963 The Beatles recorded, She Loves You.

https://youtu.be/x7prHYwxWPY

over a year ago

Nero left me.

over a year ago

On this day 2020 Russian President Vladimir Putin won a national referendum allowing longer presidential terms of office.

Referendums, huh?

over a year ago

On this day 2007 England banned smoking in all public indoor spaces.

over a year ago

On this day 2004 we lost Marlon Brando.

over a year ago

On this day 2005 we lost Luther Vandross.

https://youtu.be/pNj9bXKGOiI

over a year ago

It's Missy Elliott's birthday today. Happy birthday, Missy!

https://youtu.be/hHcyJPTTn9w

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

RIP Luther and Brando !!

Never too much !!

I coulda been a contender !!

over a year ago

It's Debbie Harry's birthday today. Happy birthday, Debbie!

https://youtu.be/QbdCpi4qTNY

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Hunky. How are you?

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

Good Morning Jim !!

All good here just getting ready for work, how’s about you ???

over a year ago

"Good Morning Jim !!

All good here just getting ready for work, how’s about you ???"

I'm good, thanks. I should get some sleep, but I'm not sleepy.

over a year ago

It's Dan Aykroyd's birthday today. Happy birthday, Dan!

https://youtu.be/EHV0zs0kVGg

over a year ago

It's Pamela Anderson's birthday today. Happy birthday, Pamela!

https://youtu.be/VVp0l2Vas2I

over a year ago

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Nero left me. "

Only just.... Here's my Nocturnal Epilogue.

over a year ago

North West

Nerø, I WAS asleep apart from a brief interlude from a 5yo at 02:30

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Nerø, I WAS asleep apart from a brief interlude from a 5yo at 02:30 "

It makes a change from your romantic interludes.

Poor micro-KC.

over a year ago

North West

"Nerø, I WAS asleep apart from a brief interlude from a 5yo at 02:30

Poor micro-KC. "

Update from Hornwall - Mr KC regrets everything. Well, mainly the beer

over a year ago

"Nerø, I WAS asleep apart from a brief interlude from a 5yo at 02:30

Poor micro-KC.

Update from Hornwall - Mr KC regrets everything. Well, mainly the beer "

over a year ago

Right, Nero has epilogued, his legs look fantastic. But he has epilogued. Let's leave this thread to drift away into Lounge forum history.

Post new Message to Thread