Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

opening messages..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok just read thru tho post about wot messages off people that drive them nuts ..!!

So on the flip side if a unknown messages you ...wot WOULD you like to read .?? ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something really witty that relates to me as a person and not - prove you are the best minx in town cos that irritates ............. and I just refer em to my veris, and I appreciate they dont have a lot to work on with my profile ............... lol

over a year ago

Funny, yet short and to the point !

I can remember my two favourites without even having to think.

I'll get mod-duffed if I publish them here unfortunately tho.

Neither was from my ideal meet, but both got responses and led to more ...

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Any unsolicited messages would be warmly received.

As for sending them - I try to make it something witty-but-sensible.

over a year ago

Do we not all think that if the msg is to personal or lovey it tends to put people off ..but if it's really raw and crude it has the same effect .....witty are they takin the piss ...lol ..I'm still on my fence ..

over a year ago

"Ok just read thru tho post about wot messages off people that drive them nuts ..!!

So on the flip side if a unknown messages you ...wot WOULD you like to read .?? ... "

Ones written in English would be a good starting point...

over a year ago

Rare for a man to get a first message from a woman but something that sells themselves to me and not just what they think I'm after

over a year ago

"Do we not all think that if the msg is to personal or lovey it tends to put people off ..but if it's really raw and crude it has the same effect .....witty are they takin the piss ...lol ..I'm still on my fence .. "

Maybe !

BUT

Sometimes you just have to take a gamble

over a year ago

"Ok just read thru tho post about wot messages off people that drive them nuts ..!!

So on the flip side if a unknown messages you ...wot WOULD you like to read .?? ...

"

parlez vous francais? lol

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

the msg starting with a greeting like:Hi BOTH

followed by a friendly introduction.

saying something about our profile which shows that he/she/they read it!

If they got no bodypics,or only pics of fem to attach 1 of male,that would also proof they read our profile.

finishing with:take a look @ our/mine profile + if you like what you see msg.us/me

i(fem) think thats the obvious way to make contact,its what we do.....shame so many don't.

Some ppl would be better of just sending a WINK if they haven't got the time to write a cpl of sentences.Its a great way to show interested in you or simply we share same interests

over a year ago

I'm not saying!

My 'gold-plated, bullet-proof, guarantees a meet every time with everyone who reads it' message has been handed down over centuries since man first walked the earth, from chosen one to chosen one, never to be shared, written down, divulged to another, or written on toilet doors - on pain of a horrific death from the gods above.

And no - it's not "Fancy a fuck?"

over a year ago

i`d like to send one in theban, let`s see who understands that language

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

what opening message would i like to read ...

hi im david boreanez ,just hoping i can meet with you as much as possible for hours and weekends of intense and kinky pleasure . i also have a friend alexander skarsgard who can join us and female friend kate beckindale (if youd enjoine some fem fum) .hoping to meet soon david x

sigh !!!! a gal can but dream !!!lol !x

over a year ago

parlez vous francais? lol "

Mais oui! Et.........

"Ça commence à ressembler beaucoup Noël" ....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm not saying!

My 'gold-plated, bullet-proof, guarantees a meet every time with everyone who reads it' message has been handed down over centuries since man first walked the earth, from chosen one to chosen one, never to be shared, written down, divulged to another, or written on toilet doors - on pain of a horrific death from the gods above.

And no - it's not "Fancy a fuck?" "

If someone would have the urge to write it on a toilet door, you're probably best keeping your tips to yourself

over a year ago

"the msg starting with a greeting like:Hi BOTH

followed by a friendly introduction.

saying something about our profile which shows that he/she/they read it!

If they got no bodypics,or only pics of fem to attach 1 of male,that would also proof they read our profile.

finishing with:take a look @ our/mine profile + if you like what you see msg.us/me

i(fem) think thats the obvious way to make contact,its what we do.....shame so many don't.

Some ppl would be better of just sending a WINK if they haven't got the time to write a cpl of sentences.Its a great way to show interested in you or simply we share same interests "

We always reply (or even greet) with a bit about ourselves and normally with face picks .but don't always get them back .people sometimes say a little bit but have no picks or information on there profile .??

over a year ago

parlez vous francais? lol

Mais oui! Et......... Mmmmmm ...I still prefer English ...

"Ça commence à ressembler beaucoup Noël" ....

"

Post new Message to Thread