Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What pics are best for your profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?"

Not all guys have cock pics. Some do - some don't.

Of those that do - some take them in the bathroom mirror/over the loo, and some are a little more creative.

I guess there's no right/wrong thing to put up. Serious/funny, clothed/nude, cockpic/no cock pick etc - but the general feedback from the women and couples on site is that a mix, and good full body shots that give a good impression of you are what most want to see.

And the old 'It's your shop window' quote will always be true - portray yourself as YOU wish to be percieved!

Good luck!

over a year ago

"I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?

Not all guys have cock pics. Some do - some don't.

Of those that do - some take them in the bathroom mirror/over the loo, and some are a little more creative.

I guess there's no right/wrong thing to put up. Serious/funny, clothed/nude, cockpic/no cock pick etc - but the general feedback from the women and couples on site is that a mix, and good full body shots that give a good impression of you are what most want to see.

And the old 'It's your shop window' quote will always be true - portray yourself as YOU wish to be percieved!

Good luck! "

over a year ago

All new pics on what you think?

Post new Message to Thread