Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Indecisive or submissive

Jump to newest

By *oodprincess69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

over the rainbow

I've noticed recently that a lot of the guys that I chat to are indecisive or is it that they are submissive, most common reply,

Its up to you?

You decide

I'm happy with whatever you want.

Has anyone else found this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I've noticed recently that a lot of the guys that I chat to are indecisive or is it that they are submissive, most common reply,

Its up to you?

You decide

Has anyone else found this? "

I'm not sure that submissive & "non-pushy" are the same thing.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not really sure

I couldnt resist.

By *NL Social SpurschickWoman
over a year ago

Social Zone

I see it as they don’t want to offend or put a foot wrong.

I call them ‘yes’ men, just want to shake them and say make a choice, have an opinion for once. I don’t find it an attractive trait.

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"I've noticed recently that a lot of the guys that I chat to are indecisive or is it that they are submissive, most common reply,

Its up to you?

You decide

Has anyone else found this?

I'm not sure that submissive & "non-pushy" are the same thing.

Cal"

Non-pushy and submissive are definitely not the same thing

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"I'm not really sure

I couldnt resist.

"

Haha if I had seen this post I would of put the same thing

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"I see it as they don’t want to offend or put a foot wrong.

I call them ‘yes’ men, just want to shake them and say make a choice, have an opinion for once. I don’t find it an attractive trait. "

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, thank you

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I think it's more that they don't want to upset anyone or limit their chances of a meet and so think that by being flexible it gives them more options.

It backfires when someone is talking (or trying to talk) to me. I have no investment in a conversation at that point so I refuse to shoulder the emotional load.

If I'm starting the conversation with someone I'll happily take the emotional load of starting and maintaining a conversation

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"I think it's more that they don't want to upset anyone or limit their chances of a meet and so think that by being flexible it gives them more options.

It backfires when someone is talking (or trying to talk) to me. I have no investment in a conversation at that point so I refuse to shoulder the emotional load.

If I'm starting the conversation with someone I'll happily take the emotional load of starting and maintaining a conversation "

By *ade crossTV/TS
over a year ago

chiselhurst

I am submissive i love to please others i know what i like and i am confident in who i am and my role in a sexual relationship

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"I am submissive i love to please others i know what i like and i am confident in who i am and my role in a sexual relationship "

I'm switch so I do understand what you are saying

over a year ago

Im decisive

Know what I want

When I want it

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

They probably know they are onto a good thing and are happy to work around what works best for you. That doesn't sound indecisive to me.

over a year ago

over the rainbow

"They probably know they are onto a good thing and are happy to work around what works best for you. That doesn't sound indecisive to me. "

Being indecisive myself, it makes it very hard lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

They're basically happy to say what you want to hear. Whether or not they'd be happy with whatever you want once they actually meet is a different thing.

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

When her ladyship asks me what I want to eat I often reply along the lines of "its up to you"

In order not to appear timid, unsure of myself and incapable of forming an opinion and submisive I'll often add "you know full well I'll eat anything you suggest while you're a fussy cow and I'll invariably suggest something that you're not in the mood for so to save you having to pull a look of mild disappointment with my choice and hope that I notice and interpret it correctly, why don't you just tell me what we're having"

Mr

over a year ago

"I'm not really sure

I couldnt resist.

Haha if I had seen this post I would of put the same thing "

Great minds think alike

over a year ago

"When her ladyship asks me what I want to eat I often reply along the lines of "its up to you"

In order not to appear timid, unsure of myself and incapable of forming an opinion and submisive I'll often add "you know full well I'll eat anything you suggest while you're a fussy cow and I'll invariably suggest something that you're not in the mood for so to save you having to pull a look of mild disappointment with my choice and hope that I notice and interpret it correctly, why don't you just tell me what we're having"

Mr"

Well that's all well and good but the female psyche being what it is you need to work out when you have to tell them that they are damn well having broccoli wether they want it or not because you love it! For some bizarre reason they'll love that broccoli despite it making them gag just because you asserted yourself

Main problem with this is the 99% of the time it's gonna result in you sleeping in the kennel and the dog cosying up in your bed

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

I’m too indecisive myself so if I was with a yes man like that we’d never do anything haha

I am stubborn but I like a guy that can make a decision

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 30/06/22 01:02:58]

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

I may be submissive sexually but when a decision needs to be made it gets done.

Tom

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"When her ladyship asks me what I want to eat I often reply along the lines of "its up to you"

Mr"

over a year ago

I’m not submitting to anything. So I would say I’m more indecisive.

I like the lottery of having someone choose something for me. It’s interesting to see what happens.

But also I know I’m more interested to see why their choice would be. “Where should we go, you choose!” That type of thing.

Post new Message to Thread