Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deep Throat

Jump to newest

By *oobsandballs OP   Man
over a year ago

st andrews

I have a small mouth which apparently is a sign of someone who talks a lot. Accurate!

But I gag when I try to deep throat. Does anyone have any tips on how I can overcome this problem? I'd love to deep throat my man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd have to ask you to practice on me so I could tell you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'd have to ask you to practice on me so I could tell you. "

over a year ago

People laugh when I tell them I have a small mouth according to my dentist!

As for deep throating, I believe it gets better with more practice.

And I like to practice!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To be honest its practice that worked for me. Don't just jam it down, slide it down slowly, as far as you can go, then every time your give a BJ try and get it a bit further. Oh and hold your breath cos you won't be able to breathe.

I find it easier to do after a glass or two of wine to relax me but if you think you might vomit probably best not.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have a similar problem. I can only take deeper if my head is hanging back off the edge of the bed and the man is standing above me.

I don't like gagging.

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

Plenty of practise ..... one step at a time.

over a year ago

Don't become a spy....

over a year ago

i find if you relax your throat it helps, but it also depends on the width of the cock i find, some guys i can deep throat very easy if they dont have a massive girth i can feel it actually going down the back of my throat, if they are wide or they have a very big head it tends to stop at the tonsils and wont go any further, its not the lenth for me that stops me getting it all in its the width

Sometimes when you push it back as far as it will go, with you slighly change the angle of your head you will get another couple if inch in

over a year ago

I have no gagging reflex so its no problem for me unless theyre holding the back of my head and thrusting in my throat - so i warn them that its in my own time or i bite your cock off

over a year ago

st andrews

"People laugh when I tell them I have a small mouth according to my dentist!

And I like to practice! "

YES! It was my dentist that said it!

Apparently it is better for blowjobs though, so win win

By *uteirishaWoman
over a year ago

ghost town

A male friend of mine had given me blue strepsils to suck before hand.. and a nasal spray that had the same effect.. it relaxed my throat and nasal passage so I was able to take him deeper.. and then of course there is all that practice..best of luck!

over a year ago

st andrews

Thanks for the tips, guys

I'll give those a try

over a year ago

I was expecting suggestions to practice on the likes of carrots and cucumbers, however, no one has mentioned them yet.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tips, guys

I'll give those a try

"

Also I've heard a quick spray of something like chlorospetic (numbing spray) can help too

over a year ago

"I have no gagging reflex so its no problem for me unless theyre holding the back of my head and thrusting in my throat - so i warn them that its in my own time or i bite your cock off"

i think a lot of guys dont realise that when you have their cock down your throat it pushes against your wind pipe and you cant actually breath, so holding a womans head there isnt a good idea

over a year ago

"I have no gagging reflex so its no problem for me unless theyre holding the back of my head and thrusting in my throat - so i warn them that its in my own time or i bite your cock off

i think a lot of guys dont realise that when you have their cock down your throat it pushes against your wind pipe and you cant actually breath, so holding a womans head there isnt a good idea "

Something to remember when holding a bloke's head while he's deep throating another bloke's cock....

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"I have no gagging reflex so its no problem for me unless theyre holding the back of my head and thrusting in my throat - so i warn them that its in my own time or i bite your cock off

i think a lot of guys dont realise that when you have their cock down your throat it pushes against your wind pipe and you cant actually breath, so holding a womans head there isnt a good idea

Something to remember when holding a bloke's head while he's deep throating another bloke's cock.... "

or your strap on

over a year ago

Its all about the angle lol i have a small mouth too but can do it... Practice at angles... I get a lot of complements lol

over a year ago

Something to remember when holding a bloke's head while he's deep throating another bloke's cock....

or your strap on "

By *onderlust76Woman
over a year ago

St helens

I think I must of had to much practice over the years lol

over a year ago

"To be honest its practice that worked for me. Don't just jam it down, slide it down slowly, as far as you can go, then every time your give a BJ try and get it a bit further. Oh and hold your breath cos you won't be able to breathe.

I find it easier to do after a glass or two of wine to relax me but if you think you might vomit probably best not."

Red or White

over a year ago

And I like to practice! "

need any more practice???

over a year ago

Why don't you practice on carrots or cucumbers.... Or savaloys...!

I agree with the Other posters, practice makes perfect. Just try to take the cock deeper each time. When you feel you are going to gag, stop and hold, relax, when the feeling has subsided try to go a bit deeper. In time accepting that feeling you'll be able to deepthroat. As a bisexual guy, that's how I did it. To begin with just putting a cock in my mouth used to make me gag, now I can give very deep deepthroat. (and I have practiced on savaloys!)

Also position helps too, If your man is laying on his back, I find that going down on him in a 69 type position, then his cock seems to fit nicely in the back of my throat without any discomfort. And I can hold him there very deep.. A huge turn on!

good luck...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I think I must of had to much practice over the years lol "

I don't think you can ever practice too much

over a year ago

st andrews

"Why don't you practice on carrots or cucumbers.... Or savaloys...!

I agree with the Other posters, practice makes perfect. Just try to take the cock deeper each time. When you feel you are going to gag, stop and hold, relax, when the feeling has subsided try to go a bit deeper. In time accepting that feeling you'll be able to deepthroat. As a bisexual guy, that's how I did it. To begin with just putting a cock in my mouth used to make me gag, now I can give very deep deepthroat. (and I have practiced on savaloys!)

Also position helps too, If your man is laying on his back, I find that going down on him in a 69 type position, then his cock seems to fit nicely in the back of my throat without any discomfort. And I can hold him there very deep.. A huge turn on!

good luck..."

Great, thank you!

over a year ago

Brute force perhaps?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

And I like to practice!

YES! It was my dentist that said it!

Apparently it is better for blowjobs though, so win win "

Cool dentist. I wish ours talked about blowjobs, she's gorgeous

over a year ago

Something to remember when holding a bloke's head while he's deep throating another bloke's cock.... "

I just adore deep throatibg another guy , again like others have said I like them long but not to thick , I love the feeling as its going in and out of my throat ! And those urgent last few pushes mmmmm

over a year ago

Try ignore the gag reflex.. That usually works lol.. And relax your throat..

over a year ago

Being bi you can guess that i might have tried a one or two times....ok i lied hundreds of times lol ....deep throat is just about being relaxed and taking time - of course if some dick comes along and tries fucking your mouth for england its bound to get a reaction lol

Happy sucking peeps

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

i think a lot of guys dont realise that when you have their cock down your throat it pushes against your wind pipe and you cant actually breath, so holding a womans head there isnt a good idea "

but you have long fingernails and are usually holding his balls

so if he pushes you squeeze

over a year ago

Lmao I gag when I brush my teeth, what flippin chance have I got? Oh well, I think I do ok without deep throating so pffft

over a year ago

Garden shears!

Simples!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Inhale, but just a normal breath... if you try to hold a deep breath in you are liable to tense up. Relax and let your jaw and tongue drop..... try it on your own without a cock and you will feel your throat open.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Lmao I gag when I brush my teeth, what flippin chance have I got? Oh well, I think I do ok without deep throating so pffft "

So do I but oddly not whilst pushing a cock down my throat. I know a few guys who also gag whilst cleaning their teeth and they can take a good girth 9+ incher without batting an eyelid.

over a year ago

Free too practice on here lol mrs wants to watch tho

Post new Message to Thread