Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Katie price

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Not really wishing to see anyone end up in jail.. but just what does she have to do for a judge to say enough is enough and to finally drop the hammer… this time she got 170hrs community service for violating a restraining order against her ex husband and his fiancé by sending abusive messages…

Bearing in mind she is back in court next month on yet another driving offence

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I assume she’ll have to run out of money to pay the expensive legal team that seemingly keeps her out of jail.

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

She has already been declared bankrupt

over a year ago

She seems bullet proof from a legal perspective. I have no time for her as I see her as an oxygen thief

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

As you said _abio... Not wishing ill on anyone else. Especially as I have no idea what's going on. But if it were anyone else, would they have escaped jail on quite so many occasions? Justice needs to be seen to be just.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Waiting for all the people to come in here defending her

If she wasn’t a celeb she’d be in prison multiple times over

Driving under the influence, putting peoples lives at risk

But her mental health!

over a year ago

Were she kevin price i dont think it would have been so light thats for sure

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I feel sad that there are people with such low regard for the law and for the safety and lives of others as she appears to have.

And I don't think notoriety should get in the way of justice, but it would seem as if it has here.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I feel sad that there are people with such low regard for the law and for the safety and lives of others as she appears to have.

And I don't think notoriety should get in the way of justice, but it would seem as if it has here.

"

And yet more unfairly will probably sell another million copies of her "it wasn't me guv, I've got big tits" autobiography.

over a year ago

It's a disgrace that she's avoided prison, you or I would be sent down after offence 1.

over a year ago

"I feel sad that there are people with such low regard for the law and for the safety and lives of others as she appears to have.

And yet more unfairly will probably sell another million copies of her "it wasn't me guv, I've got big tits" autobiography. "

Doesn't that say something about the age we're all living in when people with zero talent are able to market and monetize themselves and people will consume it.

Don Henley when getting inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame with Eagles said the name bothered him? Fame? Why not The Rock n Roll Hall of Acomplishments ?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

And yet more unfairly will probably sell another million copies of her "it wasn't me guv, I've got big tits" autobiography.

Doesn't that say something about the age we're all living in when people with zero talent are able to market and monetize themselves and people will consume it.

Don Henley when getting inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame with Eagles said the name bothered him? Fame? Why not The Rock n Roll Hall of Acomplishments ?

"

Accomplishments is too many letters for twittgram?

By *westUKguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

Just pure trash...what do they do with trash......chuck it away.. same with her, get rid..non recyclable

over a year ago

Accomplishments is too many letters for twittgram? "

Indeed. Ha ha

And I misspelt Accomplishments.

Damn that sun light in the park !

over a year ago

"She seems bullet proof from a legal perspective. I have no time for her as I see her as an oxygen thief"

totally agree with this..

over a year ago

I hate that I live in the same town as her. Like out of all the celebs I'd like to bump into I bump into her lol

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I’d love to play the Devils Advocate and find some mitigating argument. But it does appear her fame has given her a more lenient sentence.

Even in her defence they use an excuse of being ignorant of what a restraining order entails. She assumed it worked ‘both ways’ no doubt when it was given to her, the order would’ve also had been explained and her responsibilities towards it.

This time they had a great case to actually properly punish her for her blatant and consistent crimes, but they failed. Maybe it’ll happen when she finally hurts somebody possibly even fatally.

I have no doubt they’ll find some excuse why she couldn’t do the 150 hours of community service, that I’m convinced she’ll ignore as well.

over a year ago

Sucks off the judge thats why

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have a wee bit of compassion for her as her mam is terminally ill, but for the sake of her own kids she needs to give her head a wobble.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I have a wee bit of compassion for her as her mam is terminally ill, but for the sake of her own kids she needs to give her head a wobble.

"

Thing is... She's way past "giving her head a wobble". The justice system has missed opportunities to straighten her out time after time. Opportunities that most others have not had when breaking the law.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

She's clearly alot smarter than we are giving her credit for.

If she keeps getting off so leniently she knows how to play the system

Or she had some comprising photos of someone higher up in the justice system

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We were talking about her when we heard this on the news. I can only think that she uses some of her personal circumstances to escape prison.

She's undoubtedly got huge mental health issues that have gone untreated for years and have probably been used to other people's advantage but our prisons are full of people like her. What makes her different?

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

I'm by no means a fan, but she is the parent of a severely disabled person.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm by no means a fan, but she is the parent of a severely disabled person."

Who is in residential accommodation.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

He no longer lives with her.

It's ridiculous, she should definitely be serving time, even if it's a low grade facility.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I have a wee bit of compassion for her as her mam is terminally ill, but for the sake of her own kids she needs to give her head a wobble.

Thing is... She's way past "giving her head a wobble". The justice system has missed opportunities to straighten her out time after time. Opportunities that most others have not had when breaking the law. "

I know I know. I dare say she won’t be so lucky next time though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

I have compassion for her but I don't think she should get away with continual law breaking.

My mum was terminally ill for a long and stressful time. I didn't use it as an excuse to break the law.

over a year ago

Who she only brings out when there's a photo opp.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I have compassion for her but I don't think she should get away with continual law breaking.

My mum was terminally ill for a long and stressful time. I didn't use it as an excuse to break the law. "

This

The downside being if she was banged up she'd end up making money from it via a TV, magazine or book deal and it would just contribute to the continued rollercoaster of law breaking, financial and mental health issues that have plagued her for decades.

Best thing for her would be to vanish into obscurity and attempt to lead some semblance of a normal life for the sake of her kids.

A

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

She’s gone from a very astute business woman who was very successful to how she’s ended up today a bit of a joke to some for me her life spiralled after she split from PA and ended with men who seemed to be with her for their own benefits and to get a bit of attention maybe miss price should get rid of some people in her life and have good people around her I don’t think this new fella is ideal he seems a bit thick and probably using her for his own gains

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

*We* know that. She seems to forget at the first site of drugs / alcohol / cock / cameras

over a year ago

and once again the courts fail to lock up Kate price and she's off for yet another holiday her sixth one this year which aint bad for a bankrupt.beggers belief she gets away with it time and time again I bet she's having a toast to the courts as we speak

Post new Message to Thread