Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do some single blokes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some single blokes have pics on their profile of women's bits?

It's my pet peeve lately, worse than a million cock shots on a profile.

Why the heck would I want to see a pic of some woman's bits if I'm looking at a single bloke's profile?? In one pic there wasn't even his hand/ finger/ cock, just some woman's fanny spread wide open FFS!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bad news for ya Scarlet

That isn't my fanny

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant bare it, its my pet hate. Single guys with women on their profile. There single, their not bringing the other person along with them, i dont want to see them

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I agree! Disgraceful!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Actually, then.....I might change it.

over a year ago

Note to self........... Disguise fanny

over a year ago

agree!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I sometimes have to double check to make sure its not actually a mangina

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Note to self........... Disguise fanny "

Can I copy your style of photo?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It doesn't really bother me if there are others in peoples pics....... But when there's the teeny tiny tip of a cock and full head and body of a female on a male profile, or a female hand and full head and body of a male on a females profile it puts me right off

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I want to see the guy, not who he's shagged.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

i reported one the other day, 4 woman and tiny strips over the ladies eyes, the guy had his head cut completely off.

still there

over a year ago

I've reported it.

I hate those pics too, the ones where the other people are barely disguised. *shudder*

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I saw one the other day on a single make profile. It looked like a woman in skimpy knickers. I commented on it but think I got it wrong

over a year ago

I have to admit its my biggest bugbear about profiles

It makes me laugh when they dont show themselves but happy to show pics of womans tits, arses and faces for the woman giving him a blow job, and all he shows of himself is his cock pocking in on every pics of what his cum looks like on someones tits

when they put they cant show pics due to job but them have full body and face pics of others on there

Tho actions shots are fine i think if a pic shows more of another person than yourself it shouldnt be allowed on a profile to represent you

i want to see what you look like not your last meet

over a year ago

"I saw one the other day on a single make profile. It looked like a woman in skimpy knickers. I commented on it but think I got it wrong "

Did she have a cock?

Actually... was it sideways?! Sounds familiar!

over a year ago

"i reported one the other day, 4 woman and tiny strips over the ladies eyes, the guy had his head cut completely off.

still there"

they are the kind that piss me off, dont want people to recognise them but dont give a shite about other peoples privacy

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I saw one the other day on a single make profile. It looked like a woman in skimpy knickers. I commented on it but think I got it wrong

Did she have a cock?

Actually... was it sideways?! Sounds familiar!"

I'm positive it was a proper female. Not a pretend one

over a year ago

"I have to admit its my biggest bugbear about profiles

It makes me laugh when they dont show themselves but happy to show pics of womans tits, arses and faces for the woman giving him a blow job, and all he shows of himself is his cock pocking in on every pics of what his cum looks like on someones tits

when they put they cant show pics due to job but them have full body and face pics of others on there

Tho actions shots are fine i think if a pic shows more of another person than yourself it shouldnt be allowed on a profile to represent you

i want to see what you look like not your last meet "

Does this Sound familiar? …

As for what its all about, whats anything all about, its called preference. some people like some don't..... Never a truer word!

over a year ago

As a single male who takes advice of women. And has since become more popular for doing so. Ladies like face photos seductive photos and black and white photos . All sex shots should be in private . It's working for me so take note guys . X

over a year ago

i think if you have her permission to be in them fine.

but again what is wrong of a picture of the two of you smiling fully clothed.

my profile is about me so i wouldnt want someone else to be on it unless she really wanted to be.

over a year ago

Another thread about the wrong single guys do YAWN.

over a year ago

Single male- or single female- profiles are just that. For a single person. If two people want to be together on a profile they should have a couples profile.

It's not a complaint against single men. It's a complaint against single people using photo's of other people on their profile, when the other person features more than the profile owner. That is against the rules.

If it's a couple profile then yes, of courseit's ok to show photo's of both people.

over a year ago

It says single Blokes in your title and not single people

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"i think if you have her permission to be in them fine.

but again what is wrong of a picture of the two of you smiling fully clothed.

my profile is about me so i wouldnt want someone else to be on it unless she really wanted to be."

I agree. If you have permission that's fine. But I do think they should be in friends only - I don't show my face in public pics and would prefer any pics with me in to be kept for known people.

I have turned down guys solely on their pic choice - if it's all cocks and no body shots, or if it's all action shots but I have to squint and rotate the screen to work out which bit is his then it's a no thanks from me!

So, yes, have pics with others in. But don't expect others to appreciate them the way you do.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/12 07:28:26]

over a year ago

"Why do some single blokes have pics on their profile of women's bits?

It's my pet peeve lately, worse than a million cock shots on a profile.

Why the heck would I want to see a pic of some woman's bits if I'm looking at a single bloke's profile?? In one pic there wasn't even his hand/ finger/ cock, just some woman's fanny spread wide open FFS!!

"

over a year ago

"It says single Blokes in your title and not single people "

Fair point.

It is mostly single blokes...... Single women don't feel the need to have cock shots on their SINGLE profile oddly enough. So why do single blokes have pics of women on theirs??

over a year ago

I've seen women's profiles with these pics on,so it does happen

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fabbers will be pleased to note that I'm going to change mine.... Soonish.

over a year ago

Surely these profiles are in the minority seeing as most single blokes can't get a meet, and are blocked for:

1) sending one liners

2) text speak

3) can't fit through the tight hoops the single ladies known as god set

4) cut and paste emails

5) can't read profiles

6) are time wasters

7) are on couple profiles pretending to be a couple.

I'm sure there are more, and these are my _iews not aimed at anyone in particular.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Surely these profiles are in the minority seeing as most single blokes can't get a meet, and are blocked for:

1) sending one liners

2) text speak

3) can't fit through the tight hoops the single ladies known as god set

4) cut and paste emails

5) can't read profiles

6) are time wasters

7) are on couple profiles pretending to be a couple.

I'm sure there are more, and these are my _iews not aimed at anyone in particular.

"

Think you've got it pretty well covered there.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have to admit its my biggest bugbear about profiles

i want to see what you look like not your last meet "

Agree wholeheartedly.

I don't know how those pics get passed, yet a pic of a playmate with a chin dildo - not even inserted into any of my bits, NO bits on display in fact, was deemed too rude for this site.

Why men, trying to attract women think displaying other women's bits is a turn on is something I'll never understand - but hey ho, if it works for them...

over a year ago

Maybe the guys see these pictures as another form of verification. Ie: 'look I HAVE met women before, here are the pictures to prove it'.

A game I quite like playing is looking at a couples profile where they have numerous pictures of the lady and in each picture she is playing with a different guy and trying to work out from the profile which of the guys, if any, is her fella. Then again I'm often bored so little things entertain me

over a year ago

Miss_tress you agree with what ppl are saying then go on to say that you tried to upload a picture of a friend on your profile with a chin dildo on but it got refused,

So where you just doing the same then??

over a year ago

"Maybe the guys see these pictures as another form of verification. Ie: 'look I HAVE met women before, here are the pictures to prove it'.

A game I quite like playing is looking at a couples profile where they have numerous pictures of the lady and in each picture she is playing with a different guy and trying to work out from the profile which of the guys, if any, is her fella. Then again I'm often bored so little things entertain me "

I do that!

Post new Message to Thread