FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People with no verifications - block or not?

Jump to newest

By *he_Last_Titan OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Not generally but specifically, when they pop up on your ‘who has looked at me’, record. If indeed you check it (which probably rules out most single women from this discussion).

I tend to - particularly if they have been around for weeks, months or whatever without a meet. My assumption is their just here to steal pictures and I don’t want them to have mine.

Have I got too much time on my hands here…? ha

M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't have any so best to block me now

over a year ago

"I don't have any so best to block me now "

Neither do I me fucked as well

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

You have way too much time on your hands.

over a year ago

Bristol

"You have way too much time on your hands. "

Haha

Thought so, as I finished the paragraph!

I’ll get my coat…

By *lexV16Man
over a year ago

Welling

"Not generally but specifically, when they pop up on your ‘who has looked at me’, record. If indeed you check it (which probably rules out most single women from this discussion).

I tend to - particularly if they have been around for weeks, months or whatever without a meet. My assumption is their just here to steal pictures and I don’t want them to have mine.

M

"

No, I don’t block just because no verification or meets. That’s a bit too much of assumption on a very limited data to make informed decision.

I do block these who appears in my search but with incompatible details in there profile like looking for bbc, NO SINGLE GUYS in capital or no Bi guys. It just helps to keep search feed clear.

And obviously these who send random friend requests, rude messages and do rest unappealing moves.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

lol and for the majority who select do not show me on looked at me

how you stopping them stealing your pics

over a year ago

"Not generally but specifically, when they pop up on your ‘who has looked at me’, record. If indeed you check it (which probably rules out most single women from this discussion).

M

"

How you use fab is totally your call OP.

I personally do not take any interest in checking out who has looked at me and then checking their profiles.

You only see the ones who are happy to be seen on who's looked at you. There are many (me included) that view in stealth mode. So OP my counter challenge for you is how do you know pics could be stolen by a visible voyeur or a stealth voyeur?

I think you are over thinking the risk, if you are concerned for your pics you could water mark them or hide them and only show when you want.

Also, people meet but don't seek verifications. I too am one of those people. I don't want a badge of honour from or given to anyone. I have the minimum number of verifications to permit certain things such as attending organised socials (if even required these days) other than that who I have sex with is nobody else's concern. So, what's left to be concerned about?

I am not being harsh challenging your OP, just providing an different perspective to challenge perceptions

NBVN x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

M

"

I only block people I don't match with, or prove themselves to be a time waster

over a year ago

M

"

Remember, you had none once.

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

Seems a bit harsh. We all started with no verifications.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

I personally wouldn't do that, OP. I only look at profiles that pique my interest from the "looked at me" list, and just take it as a compliment if others have stopped by, but wouldn't block them (unless weird messages follow).

I've never assumed anyone would be stealing my pics - mainly because they're really not worth stealing!

Just out of interest, would you block a woman who looked at your profile but had no veris?

over a year ago

Bristol

M

I personally do not take any interest in checking out who has looked at me and then checking their profiles.

You only see the ones who are happy to be seen on who's looked at you. There are many (me included) that view in stealth mode. So OP my counter challenge for you is how do you know pics could be stolen by a visible voyeur or a stealth voyeur?

I think you are over thinking the risk, if you are concerned for your pics you could water mark them or hide them and only show when you want.

Also, people meet but don't seek verifications. I too am one of those people. I don't want a badge of honour from or given to anyone. I have the minimum number of verifications to permit certain things such as attending organised socials (if even required these days) other than that who I have sex with is nobody else's concern. So, what's left to be concerned about?

I am not being harsh challenging your OP, just providing an different perspective to challenge perceptions

NBVN x"

Very interesting- thanks for your perspective.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We didn’t find getting verified to be a hard process. We first attended a club social within a couple of month of joining. Then we had our first meet after that. If we’re messaged by a new member then we look for a photo verification even more so if it’s a couple. But if a member has been here over a year with no verifications we tend to give it a miss

By *mMrbrightsideMan
over a year ago

wakefield

M

NBVN x"

While I agree with you nbvn verifications are viewed differently for men

Women on here are outnumbered to men and don’t need to display veris as I’m sure you get loads of messages however men have to display them to stand out from the crowd as it were

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I also don't assume that because someone has viewed my profile that they have any interest in me whatsoever.

over a year ago

They can steal what they want. (Which I would doubt) if they did, it means they have too much time in their hands.

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I don’t assume the verification is genuine or in anyway relevant to my requirements.

Can veri = useless..

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"I don’t assume the verification is genuine or in anyway relevant to my requirements.

Can veri = useless.."

Cam

over a year ago

Bristol

"I also don't assume that because someone has viewed my profile that they have any interest in me whatsoever."

No I don’t either as it happens. But if someone keeps coming back and back and they have no verifications then I tend to block.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I also don't assume that because someone has viewed my profile that they have any interest in me whatsoever.

No I don’t either as it happens. But if someone keeps coming back and back and they have no verifications then I tend to block. "

Why though?

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Over of Fabguys I didn't even realise I didn't have one till someone pointed it out! (it turned out to be a reason for a picture limit I discovered). I actually had a veri on here by that point, despite me getting more action on FG!

Not everyone gives them, and I think I've only ever given one out myself, maybe 2 now I think about it (a woman I knew who asked as she needed it). It sounds mean, but I just don't think of it. I hide mine too, to me they are entirely my business and nobody else's. All you need is the one- you don't need a portfolio unless that means something to you. In fact the bigger the kinks people are into, the less they are into giving veris I expect! Doms it seems to me almost never given them, though they can get some back from subs. Just not me clearly. --pt

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

I just blocked the dietary advice guy of that counts?

By *cotty1376Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

Everyone has to start somewhere

over a year ago

Trying to get verified I had a lovely meet today.

When I went to verify the lady I found I can’t until she verifys me.

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Considering the amount of fake verifications out there I don't really care what they have

over a year ago

I do the same thing OP

And especially if they are from this area too

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I do the same thing OP

And especially if they are from this area too "

I stole your photos.

Sorry. Not sorry

over a year ago

"Everyone has to start somewhere "

Exactly this, I wouldn’t necessarily make any quick judgments and write someone off if they haven’t already got veri’s but it might make me a bit more cautious when making any plans especially if they’ve been on the site for a long time. Only sensible I think

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Trying to get verified I had a lovely meet today.

When I went to verify the lady I found I can’t until she verifys me."

IS that down to the weird start veries have on this place? -pt

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I have no worry about anyone nicking my pics.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Trying to get verified I had a lovely meet today.

When I went to verify the lady I found I can’t until she verifys me.

IS that down to the weird start veries have on this place? -pt"

You can't verify anyone until you are verified. Probably to stop fake profiles starting up and verifying themselves.

over a year ago

"I do the same thing OP

I stole your photos.

Sorry. Not sorry "

Damn you

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No definitely not. 2 reasons.

I’ve met quite a few people who had no veris over the years and had no issues at all.

Also, I tell people not to verify me unless it’s a social event I’ve gone to, and I don’t leave veris either. So if I hadn’t been to lots of social events I wouldn’t have any and I’ve been here 7 years and I’m very real.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I do the same thing OP

I stole your photos.

Sorry. Not sorry

Damn you "

I'd give them back when I'm done but...

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, I don't generally take much notice of who's looked at me, just the ones who've sent a msg.

By *heonixrising500Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

I not interested in veris prefer meets

Post new Message to Thread