Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

NAKED NEIGHBOUR

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there was wondering if you could help me with something. I can see into the back bedroom of the house opposite mine and they can see into mine. About 2 weeks ago i seen the woman chaning her bra i could see her naked top half which obviously got me very horny. I wasnt sure she knew i was there but i do know that i have noticed her watching me at times so i know she watches.

The same thing happened again yesterday i walked in to my room she was in hers first time i glanced across she was dressed a minit or so later i glanced again and she had her top off changing it her lovely tits out for me to see and this time im sure she knew i was there.

Im thinking of returning the favour and stripping naked pretending i dont know shes watching. Do you think i should do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something similar is happening to me.

Every time the mrs goes out, I get an urge to dress in her clothes, but, every time I do, this nosy bloke who's bedroom backs onto ours keeps perving from his bedroom window!

It's taking all the fun out of dressing up as he keeps watching and wanking

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Hi there was wondering if you could help me with something. I can see into the back bedroom of the house opposite mine and they can see into mine. About 2 weeks ago i seen the woman chaning her bra i could see her naked top half which obviously got me very horny. I wasnt sure she knew i was there but i do know that i have noticed her watching me at times so i know she watches.

The same thing happened again yesterday i walked in to my room she was in hers first time i glanced across she was dressed a minit or so later i glanced again and she had her top off changing it her lovely tits out for me to see and this time im sure she knew i was there.

Im thinking of returning the favour and stripping naked pretending i dont know shes watching. Do you think i should do it?"

If this is'nt a fantasy?

do not even think about stripping off in public view fella..

only takes someone else to complain..

we had a situation where we could see a neighbour showering, just her top half..

we went and told her, she was mortified but glad we let her know..

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Short cut way to a few years on the Sex Offenders Register.....

over a year ago

just to confirm this isnt fantasy

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I blame the local council's, they let bob the builders build house's so bloody close together these days, you can't even take a slash now without having to look over your shoulder.

over a year ago

"Hi there was wondering if you could help me with something. I can see into the back bedroom of the house opposite mine and they can see into mine. About 2 weeks ago i seen the woman chaning her bra i could see her naked top half which obviously got me very horny. I wasnt sure she knew i was there but i do know that i have noticed her watching me at times so i know she watches.

Im thinking of returning the favour and stripping naked pretending i dont know shes watching. Do you think i should do it?"

Not really! If it all goes tits up,she reports you for exposing yourself and the police get involved then it might not be the most pleasant atmosphere with the neighbours. I would stick to meeting on here and avoid the potential embarrassment.

over a year ago

Funny thing is this happened to me twice now... im sexy CD and live in Manchester area the other week i noticed this young ish guy in his 30's looking at my fiddling with my bra straps; when al of a sudden he started wanking himself ; then would you believ it its only gone and happened again hehehehheheehehe

Sorry i couldnt resist temptation

over a year ago

If you happen to be changing in your bedroom and she happens to be watching it's not your fault if she gets offended by it, or anyone else for that matter. It isn't a crime to get undressed in your own bedroom in your own home and there isn't a legal requirement to close your curtains, but, if you are standing at the window showing your bits off then that could be an affront to public decency if someone complains.

Personally, I'd go and knock on her door and ask her if she wants me to fuck her.

over a year ago

It would look well if she has kids and they see you. I would give it a wide birth as it could cause more grief than fun.

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

"Im thinking of returning the favour and stripping naked pretending i dont know shes watching. Do you think i should do it?"

Do it twice. If on the second occasion she's sitting there with a bowl of popcorn, you're onto something.

over a year ago

thanks for the reponses so far

As i have said im sure she watches me and im sure she probly has noticed me in boxers or naked in my room.

I just find it odd that in the last 2 and a half weeks i have twice noticed her topless. the first time ok she probly didnt know i was the but the second she sure knew i was there as she glanced across while fully dress then took her time over changing her top and stood at an angle where i could give a good veiw while topless.

Im sure they dont have kids. And i wasnt intending on standing by the window flashing my bits.

For all i know she could of seen alot more of me than i think as on occasions when in chat rooms/ msn on cam playing ect the curtains havent been closed.

By *TUDLY_GOOD_FUCKMan
over a year ago

mansfield

"Something similar is happening to me.

Every time the mrs goes out, I get an urge to dress in her clothes, but, every time I do, this nosy bloke who's bedroom backs onto ours keeps perving from his bedroom window!

"

ROFL

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"If you happen to be changing in your bedroom and she happens to be watching it's not your fault if she gets offended by it, or anyone else for that matter. It isn't a crime to get undressed in your own bedroom in your own home and there isn't a legal requirement to close your curtains, but, if you are standing at the window showing your bits off then that could be an affront to public decency if someone complains.

"

I agree with this. It's funny how privacy is viewed in the sense of if you were wrong and she isn't aware of you watching her, you could be accused of being a peeping tom. To be clear on that, in my non legal mind, if your stood at your window looking out over your garden and your neighbour just happens to be getting undressed in her bedroom window, enabling you to see, then I'd think you were totally innocent, if however she saw you watching using binoculars/telescope/camera etc you'd have to prove you were bird/plane watching rather than boob/landing strip spying.

the same ofcourse would apply to her if you were simply getting changed in your room, rather than standing naked in front of your window.

By *TUDLY_GOOD_FUCKMan
over a year ago

mansfield

Just give her a cheeky wink mate and see what sort of response you get.

I'm sure she is very aware her curtains are open.

over a year ago

Be careful for fu#ksake !

Remember there from Venus were from mars , never second guess what a ladies thinking

over a year ago

seriously id say no

it'll only take one her her or her neighbours kids to look out the bedroom window and see you and you'll have a lynch mob on your hands

over a year ago

I wouldn't bother about her calling the police unless your wanking yourself off and shes filming you!! your in your own house and can do what you want, nothing wrong with walking about naked and if she stops and watches you have your answer, if shes naked stop and watch if she sees you and dives behind something you know its just coincidence!!

By *obandruthCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

if she doesnt want you to look at her she should close her blinds ,

over a year ago

No,no & no!! Don't do it,there is the risk that a close neighbour could just happen to see you who is unaware of your 'view'. All it takes is a phone call from them and you could end up looking at signing the sex offenders register for a very long time. Similarly, if any kids happen to see you and report you then again you're in deep doodoo.

As someone's already said, why not simply knock on her front door and ask if she wants a shag!! If partner answers er....... ask if they've taken a parcel in for you that the postman left!!!

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

Like Dave Allen said if you watch her undress your a pervert, if she watches you your a flasher. You can't win

over a year ago

Im thinking of returning the favour and stripping naked pretending i dont know shes watching. Do you think i should do it?

No,no & no!! Don't do it,there is the risk that a close neighbour could just happen to see you who is unaware of your 'view'. All it takes is a phone call from them and you could end up looking at signing the sex offenders register for a very long time. Similarly, if any kids happen to see you and report you then again you're in deep doodoo.

As someone's already said, why not simply knock on her front door and ask if she wants a shag!! If partner answers er....... ask if they've taken a parcel in for you that the postman left!!! "

just stand far enough back into the room your in so your cock cant be seen from the road below and just in her sight line!! simples

over a year ago

"Funny thing is this happened to me twice now... im sexy CD and live in Manchester area the other week i noticed this young ish guy in his 30's looking at my fiddling with my bra straps; when al of a sudden he started wanking himself ; then would you believ it its only gone and happened again hehehehheheehehe

Sorry i couldnt resist temptation "

Is he perving you too?

A bloke can't dress up in womens clothes these days without perverts piking on them

Hey, are you looking at my bra???

over a year ago

You will be fine wagging your cock as long as you only have a little one and only she can see it. Her husband catches you then you may loose your balls mind.

“OfFiCiAl FaB ForUms SEXIEST male of 2012”

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

ya got her address?

over a year ago

not sure what to do

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Ffs don't do anything involving u stripping. Far too likely you'll end up on offenders list and known as the local perv.

Most likely, see doesn't know u can see. Just because she looked over doesn't mean she saw u.

Next most likely , she's an exhibitionist and enjoys doing it.

Enjoy the view. Don't do a Damn thing til she initiates it.

over a year ago

You could always buy some lovely net curtains

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I agree with those saying do not show your bits off deliberately. I think what I'd do is let her catch me watching her from my window. The ball is in her court then, either she will duck out the way or carry on. You are entitled to look out your windows and its not your fault if you happen to glance in the direction of her window. As for knocking on her door... she may just be into flashing, face to face at her door could cause no end of problems. Let her call the shots and be careful.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

If you do opt for the above keep your undercrackers on (nice ones, natch). That way you have covered (no pun intended) all the bases.

Then if she stops and watches and smiles you can 'notice' her, smile, put your thumbs in your waistband and wiggle your eyebrows suggestively.

How she reacts then will tell you everything but with no indecent exposure charge.

By *estless in batterseaCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

The responses here are rather extreme, talk about lynch mobs and police and sex offenders etc! YOU ARE IN YOUR HOME! You can do whatever you like, we see our neighbours in all states of undress and they see us, nothing comes of it and if anyone were to make a complaint, I'll tell 'em where to go.

over a year ago

"Short cut way to a few years on the Sex Offenders Register....."

agree strongly..don't even think about it, if she wants you, she'll come to you ...maybe.

By *enuineplayers plus 1Couple
over a year ago

newport

"Short cut way to a few years on the Sex Offenders Register.....

agree strongly..don't even think about it, if she wants you, she'll come to you ...maybe."

very true. Whiles it's the way it is that's fine the occasional glance while undressing or dressing is fine. But leave it there unless she comes knocking on your door

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"thanks for the reponses so far

As i have said im sure she watches me and im sure she probly has noticed me in boxers or naked in my room.

I just find it odd that in the last 2 and a half weeks i have twice noticed her topless. the first time ok she probly didnt know i was the but the second she sure knew i was there as she glanced across while fully dress then took her time over changing her top and stood at an angle where i could give a good veiw while topless.

Im sure they dont have kids. And i wasnt intending on standing by the window flashing my bits.

For all i know she could of seen alot more of me than i think as on occasions when in chat rooms/ msn on cam playing ect the curtains havent been closed."

You are inventing your own facts to justify what she does.

You saw her tits. You can't be sure she can see you.

I have lived in a house that is not overlooked. I have undressed in my bedroom for years without worrying about being seen.

About five years ago 'garden lovers' moved next door.

I know he's seen me topless - more than once - as my wardrobe is in the window. Now I have to walk on my knees to the window and make like a three year by reaching up n lowering the blind- and NO I didn't do it on purpose and i don't want to fuck him.

Next time she's naked - open your window , lean out, smile and wave.

See if she's still there when she realises.

over a year ago

In situations such as this I'd be extremely careful.

Men in particular read all sorts of signs into whether women are being provocative and can convince themselves that women really want them.

Most of us have risked getting changed when curtains are open and we may have been seen. The situation changes when someone is actually staring out of the window into someone else's home. If you take that one step further and flash or rub yourself you can be in trouble if reported.

I'm sure in your mind you believe she wants you, is doing it deliberately etc and maybe she is. But I would get it into your head that she isn't and if she keeps looking over into your house to see if you're watching, then take this as a sign that she has clocked you “perving“ on her getting dressed and she isn't happy about it. It isn't a crime to be changing in your own room but this changes if there is intent to spy on others or show yourself.

Think about it in terms of her saying “the man over the road sits in front of his pc masturbating and now he's started to stare over at me when I'm getting dressed in the bedroom“. No matter how innocent you feel it is, don't take risks. Keep your own curtains closed when undressed and stick to looking at the many lovely breasts on this site, it really is safer

over a year ago

newport

"In situations such as this I'd be extremely careful.

Men in particular read all sorts of signs into whether women are being provocative and can convince themselves that women really want them.

Most of us have risked getting changed when curtains are open and we may have been seen. The situation changes when someone is actually staring out of the window into someone else's home. If you take that one step further and flash or rub yourself you can be in trouble if reported.

I'm sure in your mind you believe she wants you, is doing it deliberately etc and maybe she is. But I would get it into your head that she isn't and if she keeps looking over into your house to see if you're watching, then take this as a sign that she has clocked you “perving“ on her getting dressed and she isn't happy about it. It isn't a crime to be changing in your own room but this changes if there is intent to spy on others or show yourself.

Think about it in terms of her saying “the man over the road sits in front of his pc masturbating and now he's started to stare over at me when I'm getting dressed in the bedroom“. No matter how innocent you feel it is, don't take risks. Keep your own curtains closed when undressed and stick to looking at the many lovely breasts on this site, it really is safer

"

in the summer this year (well it was one of the sunny days we had) our next door got an eye full of us naked with another couple playing in the garden. They still say hello

over a year ago

Thats good of your friends to still say hello, oops sorry you meant the nieghbors

Badminton anyone?

over a year ago

newport

"Thats good of your friends to still say hello, oops sorry you meant the nieghbors

Badminton anyone? "

that has a cock thingie in it doesn't it?

over a year ago

"Thats good of your friends to still say hello, oops sorry you meant the nieghbors

Badminton anyone? that has a cock thingie in it doesn't it? "

What is it eith you mrn this morning,.cockerals, cocky things, far too early, give me half hour and ill be good to go x

over a year ago

newport

Badminton anyone? that has a cock thingie in it doesn't it?

What is it eith you mrn this morning,.cockerals, cocky things, far too early, give me half hour and ill be good to go x"

you started it. I think lol

over a year ago

"Something similar is happening to me.

"

You may get bored of dressing up as i reckon being a tranny is a bit of a drag

Post new Message to Thread