Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The most bizarre moment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever bumped into someone whom you met/played from this app very unexpectedly in real life? I am really expecting some fun stories on the way..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes, through work. I could feel the rising panic when I realised who he was, but that quickly settled when it was clear he wasn’t going to say anything.

Not very exciting

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I was having a minor gynaecological operation and I recognised the Anaesthetist. I had played with him the night before at a club.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I was having a minor gynaecological operation and I recognised the Anaesthetist. I had played with him the night before at a club. "

Always good when a Dr does some prep work

over a year ago

"Yes, through work. I could feel the rising panic when I realised who he was, but that quickly settled when it was clear he wasn’t going to say anything.

Not very exciting "

That tension was exciting. Haha

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I haven’t met or played with them but the guy I was briefly chatting to turned to be my next door neighbour! Blocked him straight away as soon as he sent the face pictures and just hope he doesn’t have a clue who I was.

over a year ago

"I haven’t met or played with them but the guy I was briefly chatting to turned to be my next door neighbour! Blocked him straight away as soon as he sent the face pictures and just hope he doesn’t have a clue who I was."

Love your neighbor. It's sad to know that no one takes Bible seriously.

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"I haven’t met or played with them but the guy I was briefly chatting to turned to be my next door neighbour! Blocked him straight away as soon as he sent the face pictures and just hope he doesn’t have a clue who I was."

You’re not no. 72 are you ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, I had a meeting at work. At the end the woman chairing the meeting waits back a bit, looked me right in the eye and said “Thanks, Fab!” and gave a knowing look.

I Instantly realised she was the woman that always appeared closest on the “near me” list. She didn’t look anything like her pics any more so I would never have guessed.

Nothing more was ever said.

over a year ago

"Yes, I had a meeting at work. At the end the woman chairing the meeting waits back a bit, looked me right in the eye and said “Thanks, Fab!” and gave a knowing look.

I Instantly realised she was the woman that always appeared closest on the “near me” list. She didn’t look anything like her pics any more so I would never have guessed.

Nothing more was ever said."

I was really hoping to hear about a kinky sex stuff in the meeting room.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I can't say that I have

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’ve seen a few people that I’ve met socially about their business. I’ve never said anything of approached them though.

In my job, I’m sure that I’ve encountered people that are on here but nothing has ever been said

By *essicagraceWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

A few people have seen me playing sport and messaged me. Awks.

over a year ago

What sport do you play ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not exactly, but kind of put my husband in a awkward position

Chatting with a single guy profile, swap a few naughty messages then the pictures start, turned out to be my husbands married boss. I don't have to face him every day at work so it doesn't bother me

By *essicagraceWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"What sport do you play ? "

Keep that to myself as its too easy to find me and I do not trust men on the Internet

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

Chap I worked with years ago, saw me on here. We exchanged a few messages of what have you been up to since leaving etc.

Then he kinda went all assuming that I’d play with him and go to a club as I knew him and this is a sex site.

Needless to say I blocked him

over a year ago

"What sport do you play ?

Keep that to myself as its too easy to find me and I do not trust men on the Internet "

Fair enough. Sounds like you are famous.

over a year ago

"Chap I worked with years ago, saw me on here. We exchanged a few messages of what have you been up to since leaving etc.

Then he kinda went all assuming that I’d play with him and go to a club as I knew him and this is a sex site.

Needless to say I blocked him

"

Glad that we never worked in the same company. Haha

Post new Message to Thread